Welcome to Gaia! ::

Does anyone else think its wired that Sasuke only had one kid? Didn't he want to rebuild his clan, shouldn't ha at lest have 2 two kids? even Naruto has two kids. Two blood uchiha a clan does not make. Its ridiculous! scream

Kawaii Shounen

maybe he didn't want sakura to have to deal with kids
since he's barely at the house.

or maybe he doesn't feel like doing it again.
there Ninja, they could handle more kids, but i can see him not wanting to have sex with sakura again. maybe he was afraid that anymore and they would have pink hair. he only needs one for an heir, even if it means the clan isn't rebuilt.

Greedy Capitalist

Could you stand to see Sakura naked more than once?

Plus, Sasuke is near immortal with his Rinnegan anyhow.

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
bittersweet music

I doubt Sasuke even gives a s**t about Sakura dealing with Sarada. If he did, he wouldn't be looking for Kaguya's origins, he would be at home taking care of his daughter.

Aged Sex Symbol

iKarnezar
Could you stand to see Sakura naked more than once?

I see this every time I close my eyes.

Hnnnnggg
Sakuras not ugly, i happen to really like her eyes, the pink hair just isn't very ninja. ninja

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Maybe he knows how ******** up the Uchiha clan is and realized that having multiple demon spawns running around wasn't a good idea. I think maybe he figured one would be plenty. Hell, maybe the gene will dilute a bit.
Itachi -ox
Maybe he knows how ******** up the Uchiha clan is and realized that having multiple demon spawns running around wasn't a good idea. I think maybe he figured one would be plenty. Hell, maybe the gene will dilute a bit.

Is that a palutena inspired cosplay you have on your avatar?

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Protonig
Itachi -ox

Actually, no. A lot of people seem to think so though. Believe it or not, this avatar was completely random (In fact, I've never even heard of Paluntena until today gonk ). I decided on an elf avatar because I was going to go watch The Hobbit.
emotion_8c
Maybe he just realized he was gay for Naruto and couldn't be in the village anymore because he was broken hearted? //dramatic pose across the floor//

Maybe he had kids to someone else?
We didn't really get to see what was going on with him anyway. :/

Kawaii Shounen

II_iMuddy_II
bittersweet music

I doubt Sasuke even gives a s**t about Sakura dealing with Sarada. If he did, he wouldn't be looking for Kaguya's origins, he would be at home taking care of his daughter.

true true
Itachi -ox
Protonig
Itachi -ox

Actually, no. A lot of people seem to think so though. Believe it or not, this avatar was completely random (In fact, I've never even heard of Paluntena until today gonk ). I decided on an elf avatar because I was going to go watch The Hobbit.
emotion_8c

Oh...well then.

Greedy Capitalist

Maybe he still thinks the Uchiha clan is too good for Konoha and they're better off dead.

Timid Hellraiser

12,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Pie Scarface 150
Maybe they gonna have more later when Sarada gets older? Raising two small children at the same time is hard and kids are generally a lot of work even when you luck up and don't get a knucklehead. (And what would Sakura look like raising a soccer team when she most definitely has med ish to do? )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff