Welcome to Gaia! ::

ok we all know tobi has called himself madara but can we trust him? theres no proof that he is besides his own words? we have yet to see any of his moves besides his ability to bend space, which was never stated to be one of madaras ability's, wouldn't something so powerful be pointed out? also sure he has a sharingan, but yet again so does kakashi who is not even an uchiha, and tobi's mangekyou sharingan has never been seen, so we don't know if its the same as the real madara's. what do you guys think tobi madara, or not???
Tobi is Madara.

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Yea Tobi and Madara are the same person.
or so he says but there is no solid proof is all im saying
i highly dont thin so but it would be cool if it was true

Aged Elder

It's obviously true Tobi is Madara. Who else could the Mangekyou Sharingan?

But then again everyone suspects Tobi is Obito. That's a stupid theory.
Possessed Waffles

i think thats a stupid theory to, but besides tobi saying his madara what makes you think he is?

Aged Elder

near D geass
Possessed Waffles

i think thats a stupid theory to, but besides tobi saying his madara what makes you think he is?

I have already said my reasons.

Invisible Friend

I'd rather not go back 60 some chapters or more to look for proof/evidence that Tobi and Madara are in fact the same person, but I'm pretty sure they are.

Dapper Genius

I think it is definitely Madara, what I'm not convinced of is that that is actually Madara's body.
near D geass
Possessed Waffles

Because he said so and the only logical theory at this point as all the other Uchiha besides Sasuke are dead.

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
near D geass
or so he says but there is no solid proof is all im saying

Leafninja.com
Sharingan - Uchiha Madara Mangekyou (Kaleidoscope) Form
User Image
This Mangekyou Sharingan form was attained by Uchiha Madara. After developing the Sharingan, Madara and his younger brother trained against one another and eventually awakened their own version of the Mangekyou. The use of these eyes increased the brothers' strength and allowed them to take over leadership of the clan. Unfortunately the usage of the eyes lead Madara to lose his vision.

Leafninja.com
Sharingan - Uchiha Izuna's Mangekyou (Kaleidoscope) Form
User Image
This Mangekyou Sharingan form was attained by Uchiha Madara's younger brother Izuna. After developing the Sharingan, both brothers trained against one another and eventually awakened their own version of the Mangekyou. The use of these eyes increased the brothers' strength and allowed them to take over leadership of the clan.

Leafninja.com
Sharingan - Uchiha Madara's Eternal Mangekyou (Kaleidoscope) Form
User Image
Unable to accept being blind, Madara did everything he could to regain his vision. A desperate Madara eventually removed his brother's eyes to use as his own. As a result, Madara awakened a new more powerful set of eyes which allowed him to see the light once again. This new eye form would combine the look of both he and his brother's Mangekyou Sharingan.

Solid proof, before your eyes. Don't believe me? Click here.

It's math. When User Image + User Image doesn't equal User Image is when Tobi is not Madara.

Girl-Crazy Bloodsucker

find me.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

To be honest, I hope he's not Madara. I hope Kishimoto can be a little more... creative. D: And I sorta hope it isn't Obito either.
I dunno. xDD I just want to know who he is already.

*** click the image to read the story of Ivan Može and join the effort to find him.

hollynoel's Bae

Kawaii Sex Symbol

well....kakashi, kisame, and minato said he was madara
then it must be him neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items