Welcome to Gaia! ::

doc olden
ChristandJackel
doc olden
ChristandJackel
Man. Leave for a week or two and this thread just dries up lol. Is anyone still even on here?

I'm always on here, and I, too, wonder why these threads die between releases. Then I realize that there are other things to be done. Anyways...

You're talking of why this thread goes dry, but gone for some time. Where were you?
Nowhere in particular really. I think I already said that I am up to my neck in summer school classes. Add to that I am apart of three different challenges to create perfection and you are looking at a man with almost no time to himself lol.

As far as Naruto is concerned, I'm a little confused with B at the moment. By that I mean as far as continuity is concerned. From A's recollection of working with B all the way up to him becoming the Raikage it shows that he became a Jinchuriki during his adolescent-young adult years. However according to the previous history of B during a recollection on the training island, its suggested that B is already a Jinchuriki at a very young age which is why he is subject to an attempted assassination. Is it just me not properly piecing this together or did Kishi just honestly drop the ball on that?

Look at Bee on this page where Motoi speaks of how great power breeds great fear & hatred.

Now look at this page where it says that he would be made jinchuriki that very night. Killer Bee looks the same in both, so Kishi preserved the image of that character from when he first established it.

Time of Becoming Jinchuriki

Time of Assassination for Becoming Said Jinchuriki

Manly Lunatic

ChristandJackel
doc olden
ChristandJackel
doc olden
ChristandJackel
Man. Leave for a week or two and this thread just dries up lol. Is anyone still even on here?

I'm always on here, and I, too, wonder why these threads die between releases. Then I realize that there are other things to be done. Anyways...

You're talking of why this thread goes dry, but gone for some time. Where were you?
Nowhere in particular really. I think I already said that I am up to my neck in summer school classes. Add to that I am apart of three different challenges to create perfection and you are looking at a man with almost no time to himself lol.

As far as Naruto is concerned, I'm a little confused with B at the moment. By that I mean as far as continuity is concerned. From A's recollection of working with B all the way up to him becoming the Raikage it shows that he became a Jinchuriki during his adolescent-young adult years. However according to the previous history of B during a recollection on the training island, its suggested that B is already a Jinchuriki at a very young age which is why he is subject to an attempted assassination. Is it just me not properly piecing this together or did Kishi just honestly drop the ball on that?

Look at Bee on this page where Motoi speaks of how great power breeds great fear & hatred.

Now look at this page where it says that he would be made jinchuriki that very night. Killer Bee looks the same in both, so Kishi preserved the image of that character from when he first established it.

Time of Becoming Jinchuriki

Time of Assassination for Becoming Said Jinchuriki

Stop arguing over design...

Motoi never said when he attempted to assassinate Bee. Bee could of already been a Jinchuuriki for some time. Heck, those two chapters you linked basically show that his hair was all short like the recent chapters, and then when Motoi attempted the assassination, it was like a year or more after bee became the Jinchuuriki.

Short Fuzzy Hair -> Older with Longer Hair -> Older and Handband worn like a bandana -> Recent appearance.

Killer B on Narutopedia. Look at his background and the images. Notice how they order those images.
As I said, it was most likely around the time where his character design doesn't match A's in any way; back when he was a kid.
What do you mean Kuro? I'm not sure if I understand what you said exactly.
On the previous page you questioned the timeline that you thought Kishi had presented us with pertaining to Killer Bee's indwelling of the Eight Tails. In my previous post I was saying that I believed that I had answered your question about when Killer Bee was made into a jinchuriki given that the pictures of Motoi's story of the time when the people of the Cloud Village hated Killer Bee when he was made into a jinchuriki matched those of the penultimate chapter where he was revealed to be made a jinchuriki in a night.
That's just the thing though. The picture I posted insinuates that he only just got the Hachibi placed inside of him hence the two ninja saying, "This is about the time the Hachibi goes wild." or something like that. Like I said, I may be wrong and just not able to pick up on something so blatant but it seems like B's fusion with the Hachibi and his attempted assassination are not in sync.

Manly Lunatic

ChristandJackel
That's just the thing though. The picture I posted insinuates that he only just got the Hachibi placed inside of him hence the two ninja saying, "This is about the time the Hachibi goes wild." or something like that. Like I said, I may be wrong and just not able to pick up on something so blatant but it seems like B's fusion with the Hachibi and his attempted assassination are not in sync.

They are...

Fine, you want a full on run down of whats going on with B's history because you can't see to understand something so SIMPLE.

B as a kid with short fuzzy hair. This is when he became B, he was friends with Motoi, this is when he became the Jinchuuriki.

B With longer hair is when the assassination took place. Meaning it was like a year or more later. Motoi mentions his hate building up over time.

B with bandana headband is when he was supposed to fail like the previous Jinchuuriki and do the same thing his cousin did and kill people, like Motoi's father. Hence why Motoi hated B when they were kids.

And then we move on to what he currently looks like...
So I am right.
I never said you were wrong Kuro or at least that was not my intention. I was honestly confused as it seemed like B was given the Hachibi after his attempted assassination. It was more out of me being confused then any type of challenge.
Oh I know that. I was simply responding to Qyp's spiel about what you were saying.

Manly Lunatic

Apologies... I am a d**k.

Invisible Humorist

for some reason im getting impatient about seeing sasuke new eyes

Isasho's Wife

Supreme Demigod

Naruto's new stuff is crazy, man. Making mini Kyuubi arms to create tiny Rasengan is so funny to me.

Invisible Humorist

Taigaa-tono
Naruto's new stuff is crazy, man. Making mini Kyuubi arms to create tiny Rasengan is so funny to me.

i know right
mini rasenshuriken? my god
@Taigaa: I was wondering why you knew Naruto could make mini-rasenshurikens or whatever. The freaking chapter was out extra early today.

That said I must question why and how Sakura and Shizune knew that Zetsu's D.N.A. was similar to Yamato's.

Smh, I knew letting Naruto into the battle was a bad idea simply because it'd be too easy for Madara to catch him and because Naruto had no plan of action (making it even easier for Madara to catch him), but today we've learned that Madara was banking on that it's bodes even less well than it did last week. Before even finishing the chapter, I'm gonna guess and say the Zetsu's increasing similarity to Yamato's and Hashirama's DNA is for the purpose of suppressing the Nine Tails within Naruto; their vast numbers for the increased possibility of his capture.

Edit: Perhaps the mass groups of Zetsu clones are to wear him down, then at a critical point of weakness fully suppress the Nine Tails within Naruto with their increased Mokuton abilities.

Sooner or later Naruto will have to run out of chakra. I mean though by now a little over half of the Zetsu army has been destroyed there's still upwards of 40,000 Zetsu to destroy. Naruto destroyed probably 20 this chapter (if that much) and that was with high-level moves. Sure hope he can keep it up for another 2,000 rounds.

What is it with people in this series thinking Madara is immortal? He hasn't done anything to be considered immortal, save rob Hashirama of some his cells apparently. But how is that supposed to make him immortal? Extend his life maybe, given that the cells came from not only a strong person but said cells could create a source of life. However, I disagree with that notion, (and is actually the reason I'm arguing this in the first place), because Madara's longevity shouldn't be attributable to that but has been a few times. Apparently, one can in this world manipulate the elements, summon anything and anyone, perform superhuman feats of strength, etc., but not be expected to have survived on their own accord for over 90 years? Making it to Madara's age is NOT immortality, but simply good living. How can it be that that's deemed immortality or attributable to anything other than graceful aging? One would think that given the added protection in this world you would see more nonagenarians, (like in Bleach with the long-lived shinigami) but I guess not.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff