Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Phantom

Don't look, Obito!! >.<;; too late

I wanted to hate Tobi but I find my heart going out to him now. I still don't like what he's become, but now I feel for what he went through.

SS_Shitstorm, you are banned from this thread

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/naruto/so-many-feels-from-the-latest-episodes/t.90179559_1/#15

For bringing up Hitler in a Naruto fan thread. Please note if you continue to post I will report it as trolling.

Aged Sex Symbol

I'm guessing the concept of disproportionate retribution never occurred to your "feels".

Aged Sex Symbol

Loriia
SS_ShitStorm
I'm guessing the concept of disproportionate retribution never occurred to your "feels".

Clearly I said I still don't like him meaning my 'feels' disagree with what he's doing, and after seeing what he went through, I felt for Obito. I never said anything about what I felt about his actions, I was simply stating I felt for what he went through in his youth.

More importantly, have you heard of the concept to patronize?

Be rude somewhere else, toad.

Call me heartless, but I find it difficult to sympathize with someone who feels justified in enslaving humanity because his preteen fapfodder died willing and happily.

Quote:
Be rude somewhere else, toad

What exactly did you expect from starting a thread about how sorry you felt for Obito?

Gracious Worshipper

I kind of understand but at the same time its like ugh you killed Konan. You manipulated Nagato to do your bidding. I don't really care for him but at least hes more likable than Danzo.

Sparkly Phantom

Sacred Vows
I kind of understand but at the same time its like ugh you killed Konan. You manipulated Nagato to do your bidding. I don't really care for him but at least hes more likable than Danzo.

Agreed 3nodding I just wish Danzo died a more terrible death ninja

Aged Sex Symbol

Sacred Vows

Danzo was actually trying to ******** help. He was a huge d**k about it, but his intentions were always to protect the village.

Obito never had good intentions.

Aged Sex Symbol

Loriia
SS_ShitStorm
Loriia
SS_ShitStorm

Clearly I said I still don't like him meaning my 'feels' disagree with what he's doing, and after seeing what he went through, I felt for Obito. I never said anything about what I felt about his actions, I was simply stating I felt for what he went through in his youth.

Call me heartless, but I find it difficult to sympathize with someone who feels justified in enslaving humanity because his preteen fapfodder died willing and happily.

Quote:

What exactly did you expect from starting a thread about how sorry you felt for Obito?

I don't really care what you have to say lol

You know you actually remind me of Naruto in that you actually found some way to sympathize with this monster. He's killed thousands of people, tried to enslave humanity, tried to kill a ******** infant, killed his sensei's wife minutes after she gave birth, and forced Minato, a man who had done nothing but care for him, to kill himself sealing the rough equivalent of godzilla he loosed on the village and die in a bloody heap with his doomed wife and screaming infant in their arms. And even after all of that, ALL OF THAT, Naruto offered him redemption, and he repaid his kindness by choking him.

But that's okay, because he was sad. Hitler was sad too.

Liberal Shapeshifter

I have feels for Obito too. I think the reasoning behind it is that I see Naruto in him. Obito is an ugly reflection of Naruto. If things had been different and Sasuke had killed Sakura it may have sent Naruto over the edge. I think that's the point of Obito though. He is a victim in the never ending cycle of ninja wars. He wasn't born that way, he was made. Madara pulled his strings until he broke. It could've happens to Naruto if Jiraiya hadn't been there.

Loyal Friend

I personally liked Obi-Tobi Uchiha but i hate how he's been acting lately smh. It's like once he took the mask off all he did was whine. These last few episodes were pretty awesome though, plus pretty good animation.

Sparkly Phantom

BatgirlZombie
I have feels for Obito too. I think the reasoning behind it is that I see Naruto in him. Obito is an ugly reflection of Naruto. If things had been different and Sasuke had killed Sakura it may have sent Naruto over the edge. I think that's the point of Obito though. He is a victim in the never ending cycle of ninja wars. He wasn't born that way, he was made. Madara pulled his strings until he broke. It could've happens to Naruto if Jiraiya hadn't been there.

Exactly.

Sparkly Phantom

SS_ShitStorm
Loriia
SS_ShitStorm
Loriia
SS_ShitStorm

Quote:

You know you actually remind me of Naruto in that you actually found some way to sympathize with this monster. He's killed thousands of people, tried to enslave humanity, tried to kill a ******** infant, killed his sensei's wife minutes after she gave birth, and forced Minato, a man who had done nothing but care for him, to kill himself sealing the rough equivalent of godzilla he loosed on the village and die in a bloody heap with his doomed wife and screaming infant in their arms. And even after all of that, ALL OF THAT, Naruto offered him redemption, and he repaid his kindness by choking him.

I don't know why you felt inclined to bring up Hitler seeing as how that's reality and we're discussing a CARTOON. Anyway I'd appreciate if you could stop quoting me and spamming my feed with notifications after I already told you I don't care about your opinion so please just do the right thing and stop trying to slam me, its just a silly cartoon, don't know why you're coming after how I felt about a cartoon so seriously, as if I'd ever think older Obiot's actions would be okay in reality so please don't try to imply that just because I can sympathize for what his character must have felt as a young kid and the horrible transformation he went through that made him who he is - it made me emotional, that must have been a lot to go through- and now I understand how Obito went from being a bright, caring boy to the darkness he became. In no way did I EVER imply that Obito's actions should be socially acceptable in real life so please enough with your rants..im really tired of this and will blacklist you if you bother to post a heinous reply.

Aged Sex Symbol

Loriia
SS_ShitStorm
Loriia
SS_ShitStorm
Loriia

Quote:

I don't know why you felt inclined to bring up Hitler seeing as how that's reality and we're discussing a CARTOON. Anyway I'd appreciate if you could stop quoting me and spamming my feed with notifications after I already told you I don't care about your opinion so please just do the right thing and stop trying to slam me, its just a silly cartoon, don't know why you're coming after how I felt about a cartoon so seriously, as if I'd ever think older Obiot's actions would be okay in reality so please don't try to imply that just because I can sympathize for what his character must have felt as a young kid and the horrible transformation he went through that made him who he is - it made me emotional, that must have been a lot to go through- and now I understand how Obito went from being a bright, caring boy to the darkness he became. In no way did I EVER imply that Obito's actions should be socially acceptable in real life so please enough with your rants..im really tired of this and will blacklist you if you bother to post a heinous reply.

I'm not "spamming you", I'm replying to your posts, and I'm not "implying" anything, other than I feel your "feels" are sorely missplaced. I'm not entirely sure why you started a thread if you can't handle a discussion. Not everyone is going to agree with you.

If by "blacklist" you mean ban me from the thread, then go ahead.

Sparkly Phantom

SS_ShitStorm
Loriia
SS_ShitStorm
Loriia
SS_ShitStorm

I'm not "spamming you", I'm replying to your posts, and I'm not "implying" anything, other than I feel your "feels" are sorely missplaced. I'm not entirely sure why you started a thread if you can't handle a discussion. Not everyone is going to agree with you.

If by "blacklist" you mean ban me from the thread, then go ahead.

Its not about agree or disagree, I know not everyone has the same opinions, and after you made yours clear I told you I had no interest in further discussing with you in particular because you have an attitude, anyone with a heart would feel for childhood Obito going through that terrible situation, and if you think that by saying my 'feels' are sorely misplaced or in other words my opinion is wrong, I already politely told you I don't care what you think, and continue to not care, but now I see you're less of a humanitarian than I am because you can't even have sympathy for some one who went through something as traumatic as Obito went through. Yes, I do mean ban you from the thread, because you have a nasty attitude and brought up Hilter out of no where in a naruto fan thread LOL dramallama Bye bye thanks for posting! Not! dramallama rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff