Magical Lunatic

Cb Lord
DOROHEDOROBRO vIh
Cb Lord
Cb Lord
DOROHEDOROBRO vIh
Cb Lord
heres the answer simply,they got it but have not used it surprised

No, both children inherited Naruto's blue eyes.
still doesn't mean they don't have it

User Image doesnt look like narutos eyes here

Nope, confirmed blue and yes, it does mean that they don't have it because the only way something like Byakugan and Sharingan can be passed is by keeping it in the family

User Image

Another example is Nagato whose father is implied to be an Uchiha.
both pictures contradict each other.it hasn't been official on if they do or dont but imma just gonna say they have,just not used....i just dont wanna think f incest...i do however have other reasons why if they don't have it and that is the traits are only passable by mainbranch blood since hinata isn't main branch she cannot pass on the traits,only passable thru male genes(possible) or simply its just randomly traited

Hinata is part of the main house of the Hyuga clan. Neji was part of the branch house.

Shy Seeker

DOROHEDOROBRO vIh
Cb Lord
DOROHEDOROBRO vIh
Cb Lord
Cb Lord
still doesn't mean they don't have it

User Image doesnt look like narutos eyes here

Nope, confirmed blue and yes, it does mean that they don't have it because the only way something like Byakugan and Sharingan can be passed is by keeping it in the family

User Image

Another example is Nagato whose father is implied to be an Uchiha.
both pictures contradict each other.it hasn't been official on if they do or dont but imma just gonna say they have,just not used....i just dont wanna think f incest...i do however have other reasons why if they don't have it and that is the traits are only passable by mainbranch blood since hinata isn't main branch she cannot pass on the traits,only passable thru male genes(possible) or simply its just randomly traited

Hinata is part of the main house of the Hyuga clan. Neji was part of the branch house.
my bad,somehow i thought it was reversed

Greedy Capitalist

Pretty sure you need 2 parents with the same Kekei Genkai in order for the child to have it. It explains why villages are so protective of their Kekei Genkais and why the Uchiha and Hyuuga clans have more incest than a pack of gerbils.
I don't believe they have the Byakugan. But so what? At least they will learn all Naruto's super jutsus and rasengas! biggrin

3,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Mitsuki Horenake
Wait, so two Hyugas need to get married to get the Byakugan? So don't tell me that the only way for us to have Byakugan babies is to have the Neji x Hinata pairing??

No I just think it comes the the male genes

3,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
It's be cool with had the power to change from their regular eyes to Byakugan then back

Kawaii Shounen

bibliophileemily
SS_ShitStorm
Mitsuki Horenake
Wait, so two Hyugas need to get married to get the Byakugan? So don't tell me that the only way for us to have Byakugan babies is to have the Neji x Hinata pairing??

It makes sense since we never saw any half Hyuugas. Or Uchihas.

Back when Kishimoto was using logic in his writing he probably stipulated somewhere that kekkei genkai were recessive or something.

Ther was an interview a long time ago where Kishimoto said if a Hyuuga and an Uchiha had a baby, it would have Byakugan in one eye and Sharingan in the other. So, co-dominant genes?
Which would make sense considering both eye powers came from Kaguya and her brood.

I kinda wonder what happens if a half-Hyuuga and a half-Uchiha have a baby, but at the same time, I don't really wanna know.

OOOOOOOOooooooOOOh

DAMN YOU KISHI
WHY NO SASUHINA.
******** you man.

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
`J i r a i y a
<3

I thought his name was bolt...?

Boruto is how the Japanese would pronounce Bolt, because of how their language works

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
iKarnezar
Pretty sure you need 2 parents with the same Kekei Genkai in order for the child to have it. It explains why villages are so protective of their Kekei Genkais and why the Uchiha and Hyuuga clans have more incest than a pack of gerbils.

Haku inherited a Kekkei Genkai and he only had one parent with it

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Mitsuki Horenake

That's the popular theory; the same theory exists with the Uchiha. I don't believe it though as there is still zero solid evidence of it

Hilarious Autobiographer

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Inquisitor 200
Boring Weekends
Mitsuki Horenake

In that case, Hinata's father would've been aiming for a son, and fast. It would have sucked (at least in the beginning) for only Neji to hand down the genes.

3,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Mitsuki Horenake
Boring Weekends
Mitsuki Horenake

In that case, Hinata's father would've been aiming for a son, and fast. It would have sucked (at least in the beginning) for only Neji to hand down the genes.

Or maybe i'm wrong maybe it depends on which genes is dominate.

Hilarious Autobiographer

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Inquisitor 200
Boring Weekends
Mitsuki Horenake
Boring Weekends
Mitsuki Horenake

Or maybe i'm wrong maybe it depends on which genes is dominate.
Perhaps. I'm just a bit confused due to the fact that technically Hyuuga must have more dominate genes than Uzumaki.

Raider

Mezo Panda
Anarchist Hawke v2
I don't think he has byakugan
He's an heir to the Hyuga bloodline, so he better. Or else I'm gonna be sad. emotion_donotwant
he's not a pure breed, neither is his sister

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces