Welcome to Gaia! ::

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

fancynancy11
Epicly Deranged
fancynancy11
Epicly Deranged
Sasuke and Karin.

A lot of people don't like Karin, but she's far better than Sakura. talk2hand She is one of my favorites.
not that I want to fight but...how is she better, Karin and Sakura are like twin sisters, can't like one without the other. neutral

I love em both. those chicks are cute/funny. xd heart
I don't see anything positive about Sakura to back up her bitchiness with. Her eyes and ability isn't gonna cut it.

Karin may be another fangirl, but she's different from the others, and she does it in a cute way. Her bipolar personality is cute. One moment she's gawking over Sasuke, the next she's getting frustrated. And she has actually talked down to Sasuke. A lot of the fangirls don't do that, from what I've seen. So she speaks her mind, which I admire.

(Gotta love glasses. <3 )

Karin is more.. straightforward and gets down to the point.

She kind of gets embarrassed easily. emotion_kirakira Plus, she is more dominant. I bet she would pin Sasuke to the bed if she could.

Sakura is a sweetheart, she isn't a b***h at all. why in the world did you call her bitchy? neutral I mean for real, it's cool for Karin to b***h at Sasuke, but Sakura can't speak her mind is that what your saying.

emotion_eyebrow User Image forget that s**t man....if you like Karin it's impossible to dislike Sakura. that's so hypocrite...when it comes to being bold yet shy, Sakura is far better at it...

remember these episodes?.....V

User Image

User Image

User Image

I mean, Sakura is flirty sure...but Karin... is....TOO bold..but whatever,

glasses aren't sexy, but I guess that's a fetish for you, to each their own, just don't go around calling Sakura bitchy when it makes zero sense. confused

it's getting so tiresome when people call her a b***h and don't have a reason for it...it's so out of character.. emotion_facepalm

But I like Karin and dislike Sakura, gonk

The reason is because it's handled differently with Karin. With Karin, her infatuation with Sasuke is played for laughs and she outgrows it. With Sakura, it's been slowly eating away at her character until it's pretty much all there is left.

I really don't care about bitchiness - hell, one of my favorite characters of all time is a gender-confused, childish, narcissistic bitchface. I like him because his bitchiness is amusing. There's also the fact that he's a complex and thought-provoking character with an ultimately sympathetic background, but that's another matter.

No, for me, it's not about the traits.

It's all about how said traits are handled.

Now, for me, I like characters that are complex and/or fun to think about. I like thinking about characters long and hard with the occasional flash of fridge brilliance to keep me going (looking at you, Kefka).

Now, back to Sakura and Karin.

I don't mind tsunderes. I like tsunderes.

So, why Karin over Sakura, imo?

Karin gets character development. She got over Sasuke. That's a first in this series.

Sakura had character development, but it mysteriously vanished.

Of course, the reasons one may like or dislike a character are all YMMV, but I hope I've cleared up why I prefer Karin to Sakura.
xx Cookie-Boots xx
fancynancy11
Epicly Deranged
fancynancy11
Epicly Deranged
Sasuke and Karin.

A lot of people don't like Karin, but she's far better than Sakura. talk2hand She is one of my favorites.
not that I want to fight but...how is she better, Karin and Sakura are like twin sisters, can't like one without the other. neutral

I don't see anything positive about Sakura to back up her bitchiness with. Her eyes and ability isn't gonna cut it.

Karin may be another fangirl, but she's different from the others, and she does it in a cute way. Her bipolar personality is cute. One moment she's gawking over Sasuke, the next she's getting frustrated. And she has actually talked down to Sasuke. A lot of the fangirls don't do that, from what I've seen. So she speaks her mind, which I admire.

She kind of gets embarrassed easily. emotion_kirakira Plus, she is more dominant. I bet she would pin Sasuke to the bed if she could.

Sakura is a sweetheart, she isn't a b***h at all. why in the world did you call her bitchy? neutral I mean for real, it's cool for Karin to b***h at Sasuke, but Sakura can't speak her mind is that what your saying.

emotion_eyebrow User Image forget that s**t man....if you like Karin it's impossible to dislike Sakura. that's so hypocrite...when it comes to being bold yet shy, Sakura is far better at it...

User Image

User Image

User Image

glasses aren't sexy, but I guess that's a fetish for you, to each their own, just don't go around calling Sakura bitchy when it makes zero sense. confused

it's getting so tiresome when people call her a b***h and don't have a reason for it...it's so out of character.. emotion_facepalm

The reason is because it's handled differently with Karin. With Karin, her infatuation with Sasuke is played for laughs and she outgrows it. With Sakura, it's been slowly eating away at her character until it's pretty much all there is left.

I really don't care about bitchiness - hell, one of my favorite characters of all time is a gender-confused, childish, narcissistic bitchface. I like him because his bitchiness is amusing. There's also the fact that he's a complex and thought-provoking character with an ultimately sympathetic background, but that's another matter.

Now, for me, I like characters that are complex and/or fun to think about. I like thinking about characters long and hard with the occasional flash of fridge brilliance to keep me going (looking at you, Kefka).

Karin gets character development. She got over Sasuke. That's a first in this series.

Of course, the reasons one may like or dislike a character are all YMMV, but I hope I've cleared up why I prefer Karin to Sakura.

now THIS is a reason I can understand, I disagree with it, but I can understand it.

Like I said I like both girls the same... and I don't get why people might dislike Sakura, but I think I'm starting to get it, I think it's the way people seem to veiw her development, I don't think it has gone down at all, in fact she is really becoming a wonderful person, ( she isn't selfish at all, she does worry too much about Sasuke and Naruto...and....well everything really..but that's one of the things that make her who she is...)

Karin isn't a worrywart like Sakura is... lol.. so that can be seen as a bonus, but for me, I like girl characters that get emotional...I find it cute....but anyway, I'm going off topic and talking too much, so yeah, I think I can understand ya, disagree, but I respect your opinion, and thx for thinking it out and not just calling Sakura a "b***h" and walking away.. that means alot to me. thx for putting in the effort to give a reasonable reply. 3nodding biggrin

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

fancynancy11
xx Cookie-Boots xx
fancynancy11
Epicly Deranged
fancynancy11
Epicly Deranged
Sasuke and Karin.

User Image

User Image

User Image

now THIS is a reason I can understand, I disagree with it, but I can understand it.

Like I said I like both girls the same... and I don't get why people might dislike Sakura, but I think I'm starting to get it, I think it's the way people seem to veiw her development, I don't think it has gone down at all, in fact she is really becoming a wonderful person, ( she isn't selfish at all, she does worry too much about Sasuke and Naruto...and....well everything really..but that's one of the things that make her who she is...)

Karin isn't a worrywart like Sakura is... lol.. so that can be seen as a bonus, but for me, I like girl characters that get emotional...I find it cute....but anyway, I'm going off topic and talking too much, so yeah, I think I can understand ya, disagree, but I respect your opinion, and thx for thinking it out and not just calling Sakura a "b***h" and walking away.. that means alot to me. thx for putting in the effort to give a reasonable reply. 3nodding biggrin

And you're as entitled to your opinion as we are. 3nodding
She's by no means a bad person - I only dislike her from a meta perspective. Honestly, I think people that hate her because she's a b***h hate her because of shipping or haven't seen any truly bitchy characters. neutral
xx Cookie-Boots xx
fancynancy11
xx Cookie-Boots xx
fancynancy11
Epicly Deranged

User Image

User Image

User Image

She's by no means a bad person - I only dislike her from a meta perspective. Honestly, I think people that hate her because she's a b***h hate her because of shipping or haven't seen any truly bitchy characters. neutral

Agreed, I have seen true b***h's in anime, girls that hate a another girl and slap them and tell them to go off and die... Sakura would NEVER DO THAT....so..yeah... calling her a b***h makes no sense. neutral ..she is annoying sometimes...and that's not a bad thing, ( I find it amusing. xp ..) but bitchy? nope.

loved that comment btw. biggrin

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

fancynancy11
xx Cookie-Boots xx
fancynancy11
xx Cookie-Boots xx
fancynancy11
Epicly Deranged

User Image

User Image

User Image

Agreed, I have seen true b***h's in anime, girls that hate a another girl and slap them and tell them to go off and die... Sakura would NEVER DO THAT....so..yeah... calling her a b***h makes no sense. neutral ..she is annoying sometimes...and that's not a bad thing, ( I find it amusing. xp ..) but bitchy? nope.

loved that comment btw. biggrin

Bitches in anime are bitches on purpose.
They're almost always antagonists.
You have the designated bitches (whose purpose is to be a b***h) and the villainous bitches (who are bitchy villains).

If you think Sakura's the antagonist, you need to learn what an antagonist is. neutral

Kawaii Shounen

1 2 3 4

IT STARTED LOLOLOLOLOL

SO to the OP thread

I always like random pairing, is just fbhgfvrws emotion_dowant

the reason why I like sasuke and hinata is 'cause of the hatred of both characters that made me think like

'' hey not bad, doesn't seem bad''
plus hinata never liked sasuke, not one bit, is interesting emotion_awesome

but then, let's give some attention to Yahiko and Konan

seriously emotion_donotwant
User Image

p.s. Me gusta Shikamaru x Temari cool
I don't really seriously ship characters and usually I get no crap for that. I get more crap being against certain ships or dislike certain characters and say why I don't like it or think it would work or think it makes no sense. Eh, each their own, I am usually not interested in discussing involving stuff like this.

LOL I am laughing at the discussion about Sakura being a b***h or not. She has her moments. I don't see her as a sweetheart (that would be more like Hinata), but not really bad either.
Playboy Karasu Uchiha
I don't really seriously ship characters and usually I get no crap for that. I get more crap being against certain ships or dislike certain characters and say why I don't like it or think it would work or think it makes no sense. Eh, each their own, I am usually not interested in discussing involving stuff like this.

LOL I am laughing at the discussion about Sakura being a b***h or not. She has her moments. I don't see her as a sweetheart (that would be more like Hinata), but not really bad either.

....*nervous giggle*

User Image

The only reason people say Hinata is more the sweetheart is she doesn't have any annoying teammates like I have to put up with...mind you, I get along well with Naruto NOW...but he was a pain in the a** as the start of the series... True story.

User Image

Dangerous Genius

LETS GIVE A ROUND OF APPLAUSE TO THE HAPPY FAMILY

OROCHIMARUKABUTO BITCHES.

Its Cannon.

Yes it is.
Naruto SD said so.
SakuIno, ItaSasu, MadaObi, MinatoxKishinaxMikoto threesome

idgaf
Yung Rapunxel
SakuIno, ItaSasu, MadaObi, MinatoxKishinaxMikoto threesome

idgaf

SakuIno emotion_kirakira
iLord Orochimaru

Its Cannon.

Yes it is.
Naruto SD said so.

I love the fact that Kabuto is "the woman" in that pairing, Orochimaru is too manly to be the b***h,hence Kabuto~! emotion_awesome

Liberal Gaian

I generally don't mind any ships
    I hur at the sight of Ino with Sakura - I actually don't mind any pairing at all
    it's not the first I've seen LeeTen pairings, I don't mind it, but find it weird. Since Lee has this one side crush with Sakura - it may have long gone, but oh well.
    My OTP in Naruto is NejiTen, sadly.
    But I'm sorry if anyone is giving you s**t about it, people have the right to be open minded and love the pairings they like :>

Dangerous Genius

fancynancy11
iLord Orochimaru

Its Cannon.

Yes it is.
Naruto SD said so.

I love the fact that Kabuto is "the woman" in that pairing, Orochimaru is too manly to be the b***h,hence Kabuto~! emotion_awesome

Orochimaru is the manliest flamboyant male in the whole series.
He makes Madara look like a b***h.

What has Madara done to be a threat to society? Oh really? Summon the Nine Tails like a little b***h to do the killing for him?

Orochimaru experiments on people. Alive.
Balls man.

Orochimaru has dem.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas