• Person of Interest 200
sucks c**k
shes pretty cool

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
I really don't see how Gaahina works sorry. I really don't get the couple..
Ew.

Karin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sakura

7,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gender Swap 100
kyaluvsGaara

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ right here, right now, go! ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Well, it's like, Sakura's all rash and stuff for a girl, and Gaara just isn't the type to have a girl like that.

Hinata's really shy, but that also makes her very nice, and thoughtful. Gaara needs someone like that. The fanart here is what converted me to GaaHina. x'3 Pic address: http://seventh-seal.deviantart.com/art/GaaHina-Chibi-42315054

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ you punch like a drunken rider! ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

1,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
haaaaaaaaaaaa.......... Cool

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Teh Toaster Basher
kyaluvsGaara

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ right here, right now, go! ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Well, it's like, Sakura's all rash and stuff for a girl, and Gaara just isn't the type to have a girl like that.

Hinata's really shy, but that also makes her very nice, and thoughtful. Gaara needs someone like that. The fanart here is what converted me to GaaHina. x'3 Pic address: http://seventh-seal.deviantart.com/art/GaaHina-Chibi-42315054

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ you punch like a drunken rider! ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Well I just don't like the couple. I like NaruHina. I guess that's my opinion. I luv opposites attracting
Quote:
GaaHina

User Image
Gaa Hina can be a dramatic and exciting relationship. Confrontational in nature, it fosters an atmosphere in which both Hinata and Gaara will attempt to use their persasive powers to get from each other exactly what they're after. In general, Hinata relies on quiet insistence, while Gaara tends to be more emotionally overwhelming. Both can be extremely persuasive and charming, but since they're both deeply knowledgable, and they usually prepare their arguments thoroughly in advance, and they do not need to rely on the force of their personalities alone. Love affairs of this type are beguiling, enchanting—and filled with illusion. Beneath the romantic facade, some pretty heavy emotional manipulation may be going on, often out of fear that affections will be discontinued or misplaced.

Judgment on GaaHina, not Gaara and Hinata.
Relationship strengths: charming, convincing, amusing
Relationship weaknesses: manipulative, dishonest, and untrustworthy
They’d need to be careful of getting what they wanted, as they could very easily be fooling themselves. Both are desperate for love, they’d need to also consider the ethical implications of their actions. A partner should be your ‘number one’, not your ‘good enough’.

Quote:
GaaSaku

User Image
Gaa Saku may manifest a secretiveness and sense of privacy that isolate its partners in a protective cocoon, keeping them a bit out of touch with the world yet safe from the glare of public scrutiny. Much time will be spent building a safe haven for the relationship, whether metaphorically or literally. Gaara would bring out the most dynamic and outgoing tendencies in Sakura, who shines in his presence. Although Gaara has a powerfully dark and eruptive side, his more unstable and violent tendencies are soothed rather than aggravated by Sakura’s energy, because he finds innocent and childlike energies disarming (i.e. Naruto). As lovers these two can reach the heights of passion, as friends they can attain the deepest levels of mutual understanding and sympathy. Care should be taken, however, not to fall prey to sex and love addictions. In this relationship it may be absolutely necessary to avoid drugs and alcohol, which will spread its already excessive flames still higher.
Also it should be noted that these two would be horrible co-workers, as they would distract each other from the task at hand, not necessarily positively, either.
Judgment on GaaSaku, not Gaara and Sakura.
Relationship strengths: exciting, protective, sympathetic
Relationship weaknesses: excessive, addictive, chaotic.
They need to bring more order into life, and stay in contact with the world. Do not close this relationship off from others. (considering Gaara's upbringing and personality, this may be a problem).
I like GaaSaku. :3
Sakura's face annoys me

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
ville loves bam
Sakura's face annoys me

That's your opinion~ OOOO oooo u look like Neji and kind of talk like him LOL

Quick Reply

Submit