Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Not a real manga but imagine if they came out with a part 2 of manga 700 that talked about the other people 700 forgotten to mention. Like :

Is Tenten Lee's wifey?

Whats lee's kid name? everyone else got a ******** name

What about Kotetsu, Baki, Izumo, Aoba, Kakashi's face, Raido, Ebisu,Iruka,all the other Sensei. Did they just give up one getting married and having kids?
Whats Asuma's daughters name?
So with modern techology, they couldn't 6 billion dolla man Gai?
What's Gai's mama's name?
Why did all the Konoichis have to be housewives?
Why the hell did the current Kage's give up their title cept for Gaara? I know the old man needed to, but Mei and A?
You mean to tell me some hot a** woman like Mei couldn't get a husband? dat sum ole bullshit emotion_donotwant
What sorta crack Sasuke and Sakura been smoking? Firstly he treated her like s**t and she runs back into his arms and marrys that ********?

Are they on crack naming the kid, Salad? Dat sum ghetto name right there. Didn't know Konoha had a ghetto
Why the hell does Kankuro look like child molester/drug dealer?
Kiba married a crazy cat lady?
Shino turned into Cyclops? Does he have a wifey or some little bug?
How the ******** did Choji and that black chick hook up? Did they even know of each others existance?
Shikadai? Really Dai is gai's daddy...shika is Shikamaru's daddy...sooooo adding daddy names why not Shikarasa? sounds Jamaican as s**t.
Ino/Sai's kid didn't look right, pale skin with blonde hair and blue eyes. Give him (I actually though he was a girl) Inos face features with Sais hair and skin

Comments:
Chubby Anko
Metrosexual Gaara?
Udon sporting that sweet pompadour #nobooger
Choji's kid totes adorbs
Darui- Baddassery
Omoi- Diabeetus from lollypoping it
anadentone
Not a real manga but imagine if they came out with a part 2 of manga 700 that talked about the other people 700 forgotten to mention. Like :

Is Tenten Lee's wifey?

Whats lee's kid name? everyone else got a ******** name

What about Kotetsu, Baki, Izumo, Aoba, Kakashi's face, Raido, Ebisu,Iruka,all the other Sensei. Did they just give up one getting married and having kids?
Whats Asuma's daughters name?
So with modern techology, they couldn't 6 billion dolla man Gai?
What's Gai's mama's name?
Why did all the Konoichis have to be housewives?
Why the hell did the current Kage's give up their title cept for Gaara? I know the old man needed to, but Mei and A?
You mean to tell me some hot a** woman like Mei couldn't get a husband? dat sum ole bullshit emotion_donotwant
What sorta crack Sasuke and Sakura been smoking? Firstly he treated her like s**t and she runs back into his arms and marrys that ********?

Are they on crack naming the kid, Salad? Dat sum ghetto name right there. Didn't know Konoha had a ghetto
Why the hell does Kankuro look like child molester/drug dealer?
Kiba married a crazy cat lady?
Shino turned into Cyclops? Does he have a wifey or some little bug?
How the ******** did Choji and that black chick hook up? Did they even know of each others existance?
Shikadai? Really Dai is gai's daddy...shika is Shikamaru's daddy...sooooo adding daddy names why not Shikarasa? sounds Jamaican as s**t.
Ino/Sai's kid didn't look right, pale skin with blonde hair and blue eyes. Give him (I actually though he was a girl) Inos face features with Sais hair and skin

Comments:
Chubby Anko
Metrosexual Gaara?
Udon sporting that sweet pompadour #nobooger
Choji's kid totes adorbs
Darui- Baddassery
Omoi- Diabeetus from lollypoping it
agreed x10 haha

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I agree... I really freaking hope the spin off or the movie covers these things.

Anxious Duck

夢の世界へ。。。

I'm gonna laugh if it turns out the female characters aren't housewives and just happened to be, y'know, doing housekeeping stuff that parents generally do on their time off when they have kids that are too young to do it themselves.

I'm hoping a lot of these questions will be answered by the extra chapters coming out in spring, but if not... //shrug

。。。僕らの未来
Day 254054054, running low on suplies. Still don't know what Asuma's ******** kids name is.

And all of this I agree. Instead of making that big jump on kids on last chapter, maybe kishi should have forgotten them and tell more stories about the forgotten. I am sure if he never would have made those kids, no one wouldn't have even asked for them.

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
feel your noise

夢の世界へ。。。

I'm gonna laugh if it turns out the female characters aren't housewives and just happened to be, y'know, doing housekeeping stuff that parents generally do on their time off when they have kids that are too young to do it themselves.

I'm hoping a lot of these questions will be answered by the extra chapters coming out in spring, but if not... //shrug

。。。僕らの未来

yeah but why are the dads working and the moms (unless tenten is one) doing house workI'd be doing some Shino s**t with my kiddies biggrin

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Cocoa Paws
Day 254054054, running low on suplies. Still don't know what Asuma's ******** kids name is.

And all of this I agree. Instead of making that big jump on kids on last chapter, maybe kishi should have forgotten them and tell more stories about the forgotten. I am sure if he never would have made those kids, no one wouldn't have even asked for them.

well atleast we know Kurenai had a successful labor O.o
Better not have name that kid some ghetto bullshit like "ABCDE " emotion_donotwant

I hope to find out about a ton of the sensais :'(

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
surprised i keep forgetting Ao but then i realized he's dead. So wait, did the people die in the war or did they come bacl?

Beloved Sex Symbol

14,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
<3

Kishi was pretty awful there in the last year and a half or so of his writing. Completely neglecting all side characters, and writing only about Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura.

Quite unfortunate.

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
`J i r a i y a
<3

Kishi was pretty awful there in the last year and a half or so of his writing. Completely neglecting all side characters, and writing only about Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura.

Quite unfortunate.

yeah thats sum ole bullshit emotion_donotwant I kinda wanna know what made the adults sensei worthy sad

Beloved Sex Symbol

14,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
anadentone
`J i r a i y a
<3

Quite unfortunate.

yeah thats sum ole bullshit emotion_donotwant I kinda wanna know what made the adults sensei worthy sad
<3

I have some kind of hope that when the spin-off or whatever they're calling it comes out he'll tie some loose knots. One can only hope xD

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
`J i r a i y a
anadentone
`J i r a i y a
<3

Quite unfortunate.

<3

I have some kind of hope that when the spin-off or whatever they're calling it comes out he'll tie some loose knots. One can only hope xD

too me 700 seemed rushed. Its like the war is over- hey flash foward- theres freaking Canons and kids ppl
anadentone
Cocoa Paws

Better not have name that kid some ghetto bullshit like "ABCDE " emotion_donotwant

Well she did have the baby on Shippuden. But yeah most of the kids name this far are kinda weird and stupid, hopefully it will be something sweet. Maybe something similar to Asuma's name.

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Cocoa Paws
anadentone
Cocoa Paws

Well she did have the baby on Shippuden. But yeah most of the kids name this far are kinda weird and stupid, hopefully it will be something sweet. Maybe something similar to Asuma's name.

Asumana , Asunai, Better not name the kid "Cigarette" or "Cancer Stick" :donotwant

Noble Hero

Personally I think it would have been really nice if the chapter was just a little longer, y'know? I know it's not easy but it would make things more clear. I pretty much agree with everything. The ending didn't seem so soild, but I think he wants to make up with the movie.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff