Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello, I just got my cosplay outfit and was hoping to get some wig tips and tricks and makeup tips. Also how to portray the character more accurately. By the way, I'm cosplaying as Sakura Hurano! Advice would be appreciated! 3nodding
I've never used a wig, but my friends usually find theirs on Ebay, un. As for make-up, there are a lot of awesome guides on the internet. Google is your friend. biggrin
Look at the scenes where she appears in the anime/manga (there are plenty of those), and try to adopt her behavior. Reading articles about her (on Narutopedia for example) and memorizing important random trivia such as blood type and favorite food helps too, un. ^^
Maskrosen
I've never used a wig, but my friends usually find theirs on Ebay, un. As for make-up, there are a lot of awesome guides on the internet. Google is your friend. biggrin
Look at the scenes where she appears in the anime/manga (there are plenty of those), and try to adopt her behavior. Reading articles about her (on Narutopedia for example) and memorizing important random trivia such as blood type and favorite food helps too, un. ^^

Thanks a bunch!
i love narato
Angelic Bloody Tears
Maskrosen

Thanks a bunch!

No problem. ^^
Renesmee143
i love narato

Same here!
same here....
i have never gone to anything,.. and i really want to... i would love to.. it would be amazing...
are they fun?
awesome sasukas my fave
You would do Sakura.

6,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100
naruto rules
tobygirl202
same here....
i have never gone to anything,.. and i really want to... i would love to.. it would be amazing...
are they fun?

I was supposed to go to this convention, but couldn't afford the whole trip thing (gas money, hotel, etc.) So I couldn't go. I imagine they are very fun! I just really love dressing in my costume ;P
Nenjaw
You would do Sakura.

Yeah, I already know that because I DID!
The Ghost of the grim
naruto rules

I agree!
yeah same... im actually watching it on youtube right now biggrin

Shirtless Hunter

6,900 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Person of Interest 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items