Total Votes:[ 33 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mitsuki Horenake
You know, out of all the things that I predicted, the only thing I didn't catch is the fact that they're gonna lose arms. I'm sad now.

Hahah, I found it pretty funny how I basically stated that it would be cool if someone lost limbs... AND IT HAPPENED. I feel accomplished.

But don't worry, don't be sad, it's ok. At least Sasuke is ok and not butthurt now.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
satanic hymn

Itachi -ox

I sooo agree with you about Sasuke finally getting his a** back where he belongs.
        We've been waiting forever to see that, Naruto becoming Hokage, and Kakashi's beautiful face.
        I want them all to happen before the end of the series.
        Although Sasuke looks kinda roguish in The Last sooo idk what's gonna happen.

Yassss, I agree. I really hope he just has that look just to have it, and it's not because he ran away. Hell, I'd rather see him live in the woods within the village, rather then some random woods outside the village. Haha.

And ugh, what if the last page they show Kakashi's face! loljk.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
MY757
Itachi -ox
MY757
eek
eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek

What.

Oh I was just relating to the The Last Naruto movie.

OOOH.
emotion_awesome

Gracious Noob

Itachi -ox
-o-Faithot-o-
Itachi -ox
-o-Faithot-o-
Itachi -ox
-o-Faithot-o-
That NaruSasu this chapter >////>
Their blood is even forming a heart. crying

Their inner gay is showing.

When they make it seem like Sakura is gonna be important in this chapter by letting it be known that the genjutsu wore off blaugh

Sakura is gonna walk up while they're both making out of something.
Watch her get pissed and stitch their nubs together so they are forever holding hands/nubs.

Beautiful.
User Image

OOOOO
Dat American Horror Story: Naruto Freak Show spinoff show T___T

American Ninja Story: Freak Shippuden
loljk.

American Ninja Story: The Last Freak Show
crying

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
-o-Faithot-o-
Itachi -ox
-o-Faithot-o-
Itachi -ox
-o-Faithot-o-

When they make it seem like Sakura is gonna be important in this chapter by letting it be known that the genjutsu wore off blaugh

Sakura is gonna walk up while they're both making out of something.
Watch her get pissed and stitch their nubs together so they are forever holding hands/nubs.

Beautiful.
User Image

OOOOO
Dat American Horror Story: Naruto Freak Show spinoff show T___T

American Ninja Story: Freak Shippuden
loljk.

American Ninja Story: The Last Freak Show
crying

Oooooh. *cries rivers for years*
Why'd you have to say that.

User Image

Demonic Sex Symbol

17,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • OTP 200
Itachi -ox
I-Iearts
NaruXSasu ship sets sail at full force~ TAKE THAT KISHI! JK

Anyway, the chapter was good, but kind of oddly funny how Sasuke changed real fast. I expected one more chapter of "GET IT TOGETHER", but nope, it ended fast, meaning that Kishi probably knows his deadline is coming to a closing end more or less. I expect the next chapters probably to be Sakura coming in and healing them/they being carry back to the Leaf Village to cover the wounds and be seen as heroes blah blah blah movie ending and s**t~

Either way, a part of me died inside cause now that a*****e realizes: "Oh s**t, he really does love me~" and even Naruto admitted it. Gotta love that love hate relationship~ < 3

LMFAO.
True, true.
All I want is something happy to happen.

Same, but watch as some a*****e comes and ******** it up. You know someone is gonna ******** it all, plus that mystery shinobi image for the last movie indicates something will happen

Time-traveling Lunatic

Naruto's Talk no Jutsu at his finest. biggrin and they both lost arms to do it sweatdrop
The Narusasu is strong in this chap rofl

Soooo ,who is going to save everyone else from the infinite Tsukuyomi? sweatdrop

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Ah, I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. So, Sasuke cared for Naru all along. Ultimate bros!

Kawaii Shounen

instead of wearing friendship necklaces
we rip each other arms as a sign of friendship

so last 2 chapters its gonna be a summarize what's gonna
happen in the future.

Questionable Phantom

8,650 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
i squeeked and i like hyperventilated .. THEIR ARMS. AHHHH!
I've never felt more like a Narutard in mylife but aghdsiguibadfioh;awehgio;kjboih
no words can express.

Ok so sasunaru is like 100% canon... but if Sasuke want to revive his clan he needs to get with a girl... at least once if anyone mention mpreg I'm getting a knife. ******** no m8

Devout Bibliophile

NaruSasu = most canon ship. Their blood stains were even holding hands! heart

Thank goodness the fight is finally over. Now maybe we can see some other characters again (for the last time).

Perfect Gaian

Great chapter. In the end, The Final Valley will be rebuilt in Naruto and Sasuke's image.
User Image
Art By: N u a g e D e P l u i e

They need to have babies now,

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I-Iearts
Itachi -ox
I-Iearts
NaruXSasu ship sets sail at full force~ TAKE THAT KISHI! JK

Anyway, the chapter was good, but kind of oddly funny how Sasuke changed real fast. I expected one more chapter of "GET IT TOGETHER", but nope, it ended fast, meaning that Kishi probably knows his deadline is coming to a closing end more or less. I expect the next chapters probably to be Sakura coming in and healing them/they being carry back to the Leaf Village to cover the wounds and be seen as heroes blah blah blah movie ending and s**t~

Either way, a part of me died inside cause now that a*****e realizes: "Oh s**t, he really does love me~" and even Naruto admitted it. Gotta love that love hate relationship~ < 3

LMFAO.
True, true.
All I want is something happy to happen.

Same, but watch as some a*****e comes and ******** it up. You know someone is gonna ******** it all, plus that mystery shinobi image for the last movie indicates something will happen

IKR. And yeah, that dude in the movie looks a bit OP.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Sakuraus
Naruto's Talk no Jutsu at his finest. biggrin and they both lost arms to do it sweatdrop
The Narusasu is strong in this chap rofl

Soooo ,who is going to save everyone else from the infinite Tsukuyomi? sweatdrop

Bahaha. Well, I guess it took losing limbs to snap that mother trucker into reality.
And uhhh, they might still be able to save everyone.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff