dun maek me crai kishimoto -san 0.046511627906977 4.7% [ 2 ]
My a**s is bleeding. 0.16279069767442 16.3% [ 7 ]
Done. 0.046511627906977 4.7% [ 2 ]
What. 0.093023255813953 9.3% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 43 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Wealthy Millionaire

I almost died when Hinata tripped.
maybe Sakura save Naruto and go to Sasuke, next she save Sasuke and she's die? xD
IVovacane

that fall was pretty cash

Playful Friend

I can't believe Sasuke got stabbed so easily. Holy crud, that was stupid. I thought he would've at least substituted or something. I thought he would've definitely avoided that somehow.
Mannn, they teach substitution in the ninja academy or whatever and they like never use it on the battlefield. On Wiki it even says it's a general skill, but they never freakin' use it. 3:< Could save your life!

Hinata tripping took out all of the seriousness for me too. X'D Out of all the times you could trip too. Hinata isn't the clumsy type either, right? Just shy, but right at that crucial moment, she just HAD to trip.
She won't even get up either. Just lies there, "Nii-saaaaan, save him. :'l". Gosh, just get up, brush yourself off, and race over there again Hinata. Not that hard.
OMG spiral zetsu is back.
The funniest part was him cracking his poop jokes. I like to imagine that he appeared like this instead:
Spiral: "Surely someone out there can articulate the sensation of shitting themselves!"
- summons buddha -
SA: SHIEETTT...
Spiral: Thank you. - takes notes -
rofl

But seriously, I love that he is back. This feels a bit nostalgic, like back to the Tobi days. Orochimaru is suspicious and he clearly knows something about him Yamato. Ohhh I'm getting really excited!
Sasuke's thoughts about wanting to become a real Hokage and creating a village was really powerful. Overall, this chapter was intense; I certainly got the feels at seeing those last panels crying Props to Sarutobi. I'm glad we got to see the alliance again and some of K11. At least now we can clearly see that they were actually busy fighting. Where is Bee?

EDIT: Sad that we won't get a chapter next week, but even more sad hearing about the death of Kishi's father. Condolences to him and the best of luck. Hopefully it won't affect Kishi's work and I hope he will be back stronger.

Clever Shapeshifter

14,015 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
I had to stop reading for a few minutes due to uncontrollable laughter.... For spiral zetsu and for hinata tripping ( although that was a sad laugh....If that makes any sense ). I don't really want to say what I think may happen ( cause honestly I have no idea what to think at this point ).

deadflie's Husband

Snarky Man-Lover

16,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
"my a**s is bleeding" lmfao

ugh this chapter was just
wow i almost burst into tears haha it was crazy

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
sassy homosexual
"my a**s is bleeding" lmfao

ugh this chapter was just
wow i almost burst into tears haha it was crazy

I laughed at Hinata, like, how the ******** does she just trip like that.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
IVovacane

Hinata needs to stop being a dumb hoe and get up! LOL. I adore and all, but dayuuummm gurlll.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Umioko
I can't believe Sasuke got stabbed so easily. Holy crud, that was stupid. I thought he would've at least substituted or something. I thought he would've definitely avoided that somehow.
Mannn, they teach substitution in the ninja academy or whatever and they like never use it on the battlefield. On Wiki it even says it's a general skill, but they never freakin' use it. 3:< Could save your life!

Hinata tripping took out all of the seriousness for me too. X'D Out of all the times you could trip too. Hinata isn't the clumsy type either, right? Just shy, but right at that crucial moment, she just HAD to trip.
She won't even get up either. Just lies there, "Nii-saaaaan, save him. :'l". Gosh, just get up, brush yourself off, and race over there again Hinata. Not that hard.

Sasuke was all like, "Uhm Madara will not hurt me, I'm an Uchiha!"
Ratcheeeeeettttt.

And Hinata needs to stop. LOL. I agree, she needs to get the hell up.
She's acting like ghost Neji is gonna appear and save the day... or will he? O_O!!!!
dun dun dun!

Playful Friend

Itachi -ox

Pfft, Sasuke always uses the best logic. X'D

She does. Heck, when she was all, "Did something happen to Naruto?" Kiba had to be all, "YEAH. He's over there. GUUUUURL, use your dang Byakugan, or did you forget you had that? :l"

DUN DUN DUNNNN. That would be awesome. Decends from the heavens with this holy glow upon him and air palms the crap outta all the bad guys.
Then he like flies over to help up Hinata 'cause no one's gonna help her up. 3:<
Then he goes over to Naruto and brings him back.
Then he spits on Sasuke 'cause he don't like him. Then he saves him angrily.
THEN. He flies back up. Holy music playing and all. Yes.

Hoeshido's Prince

Dangerous Sweetheart

10,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
Bu...But if Naruto dies then that means the main character slot is empty and that means...

User Image

Oh hell no.. emotion_0A0
According to tumblr SakuNaru and SasuKarin is apparently canon because of this chapter. rofl

Aged Sex Symbol

Moronical
According to tumblr SakuNaru and SasuKarin is apparently canon because of this chapter. rofl

I was wondering when the SasuKarin shitstorm would start.

If there's one paring I could absolutely not care less about it's that. It's like NaruHina if Hinata grew balls and was constantly ovulating.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff