Welcome to Gaia! ::

Phoebe Bridgers's Partner

I JUST WANT TO TELL YOU WHAT I THINK. PLEASE DON'T BE RUDE.
DO NOT QUOTE THIS
people have opinions.

So Madara's corpse is under the control of Kabuto....
But Tobi is mistaken as Madara by almost everyone.
If Madara is being controlled by Kabuto, then how come Tobi ( Madara ) is able to roam freely and control himself.
Well. I think that Tobi is a Zetsu Clone fused with either the blood of Madara or the Blood of a relative of Madara.
Why I think this-
There is no way Madara could be in two places at once.
If Madara's corpse is under Kabuto's control, doesn't that mean that Madara's already dead?

Tobi is NOT Obito.

In Tobi's battle with with Konan, we learn that Tobi does have both of his Sharingan eyes
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Isn't one of Obito's eyes in Kakashi's eye socket?
My friend pointed out that When Sasuke is getting his transplant into Itachi's eyes that all of the Jars in the back look to be filled with Sharingan. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
He thinks that Obito could have transplanted his own eyes... but I find that far fetched.

I believe that Tobi was stockpiling Sharingan eyes to be able to transplant them out if he ever had to use his Forbidden Uchiha Jutsu again.
Like Danzo did.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm not saying that the items in the jars are Sharingan. ( I actually think it is quite far fetched.)

There is not enough evidence to call Tobi Obito.
There is enough evidence, however to know that Tobi Isn't Madara.

Please tell me what you think.

No one cares. :l

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
So true.
No one really goes by the Obito theory much anymore.
Watch Tobi be some random dude.
emotion_awesome

Ruthless Pyromaniac

15,850 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Itachi -ox
So true.
emotion_awesome
That random is not funny scream it actually would suck blaugh
I still think Tobi is actually Uchiha Kagami. But your theory is very interesting.

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

II-iHatake-II
I still think Tobi is actually Uchiha Kagami. But your theory is very interesting.

Ladykiller

Itachi -ox
So true.
emotion_awesome
Obviously Tobi is Yamato emotion_donotwant

Syptonik
Itachi -ox
So true.
emotion_awesome
lol

6,050 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
Tobi’s Konohamaru’s dad〜 biggrin

Lonely Regular

You to forget he can replace eyes, and I believe that is a wall of sharingans, possibly collected after the uchiha massacre? I had a thought that it was the older son of The Sage since he knows more than anyone. I have "theory" to back it up sorta.

Edit: Kagami is an awesome guess, the hair is defiantely there, haha. And they never explain how he dies, so thats a plus. Could he become that powerful though? Tobi knows some crazy/unique techniques.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Syptonik
Itachi -ox
So true.
emotion_awesome

Bahaha, yes.

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

The_Lame
You to forget he can replace eyes, and I believe that is a wall of sharingans, possibly collected after the uchiha massacre? I had a thought that it was the older son of The Sage since he knows more than anyone. I have "theory" to back it up sorta.

Edit: Kagami is an awesome guess, the hair is defiantely there, haha. And they never explain how he dies, so thats a plus. Could he become that powerful though? Tobi knows some crazy/unique techniques.

Well, the little bits of information we do know about Kagami seem a bit... suspicious.

For one, wasn't the Second rumored to not trust the Uchiha?
Yet he has one on his squad?
And he apparently trusts him enough to make a judgement that ultimately kills him? (Kagami was the one that suggested a decoy)
I'm sorry, something doesn't add up here. neutral

not to mention that Second-kins (Imma call him that from now on) is the only other person known to have S/T jutsu. emotion_dowant

Also, Kishi never just inserts random Uchiha fodder anywhere for no reason. If nothing else, Kagami's purpose was to say "Tobi's full of s**t; the guy liked Uchiha".
Tobi is either Danzou still under cover or a highly developed clone made from that ants guys flesh. Its just more special cause of the cells of two of the greastest shinobi alive.

Dark Warrior Naru
Tobi is either Danzou still under cover or a highly developed clone made from that ants guys flesh. Its just more special cause of the cells of two of the greastest shinobi alive.
mhm. Agreed ( to some extent )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces