Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mr_CosplayXD
Peltrow
I don't really remember him actually dying. Just... being bashed into a wall.

But still, that's it!? I mean it still should've taken more than one shot!

i think he surprised the pain more than hurt him,cuz he sure as hell wasnt expecting that.i wanna see konohamaru and naruto fight it out.thats gonna be sweet.i say naruto will win hands down

TheMadGlomper's Partner

Aged Phantom

The idea behind Konohamaru being able to take out that particular Pein is like Naruto taking out Kabuto in the Tsunade arc. Both that Pein and Kabuto were tough ninja but they weren't dedicated to true combat. Think about it in terms of he shadowing Naruto in growth, Kabuto was on the same level as Kakashi around that time, and that particular Pein was dedicated to that one Jutsu for soul sucking. More of an assassin than a fighter, in my book.

So it makes sense that he would be able to beat him to the point of at least letting him and his guardian get away.

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
i wonder too... i wonder too...

HARD N THROBBING INCUBUS 's Significant Otter

Perfect Dog

14,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Elocutionist 200
HoneyPink13
Mr_CosplayXD
HoneyPink13
Chibi Uchiha Mika
yeah, i kinda didnt like that... Konohamaru doesn't deserve to know rasengan, thats what i personally think at least

Naruto teach Konohamaru..so when naruto and konohamaru fight everything will be fair...and especially..one of the pain was focusing on the clone of konohamaru so that's why he won because of a tricky plan..

But doesn't Pain still have like 10 times more raw power than Konohamaru? I would think that he would just be able to walk it off after all the attacks I've seen him get hit by.

But that Pain is still alive...

Yes, but Konohamaru managed to kill ONE of them.(There's more than one body)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff