Welcome to Gaia! ::

Muscular Millionaire

6,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
All magazines or polls I see people voted for NaruSaku than NaruHina, but when I read comments it's literally all NaruHina fans and rarely any NaruSaku. o:

Spirited Dragon

14,925 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
Does seem kinda crazy. My reasoning would be, Sakura never deserved Naruto (not that she ever really had feelings for him) because of the way she always treated him. But a lot of people wanted to see Naruto "get the girl." At the same time, people were rooting for Hinata because she was the only one (though she never said anything -.-) to actually see Naruto for not just a bratty kid. There's a lot of indecision there.

Muscular Millionaire

6,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
Shimio
Does seem kinda crazy. My reasoning would be, Sakura never deserved Naruto (not that she ever really had feelings for him) because of the way she always treated him. But a lot of people wanted to see Naruto "get the girl." At the same time, people were rooting for Hinata because she was the only one (though she never said anything -.-) to actually see Naruto for not just a bratty kid. There's a lot of indecision there.

Yeah, I totally get what you're saying, it's just that it seems like there are a lot of NaruHina fans out there, but the ratings are always so low emotion_0A0 That's what confuses me.

Gracious Prophet

10,725 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I'm more of a naruhina fan

Muscular Millionaire

6,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
Hanakoh
I'm more of a naruhina fan

I get that, but it's like this
People that comment on everything: Naruhina > NaruSaku
The ratings/pie charts/whatever: NaruSaku > Naruhina
To be frank, I never took any of the "pairings" seriously considering how the characters are and how bad Kishi is at writing romance.

Muscular Millionaire

6,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
Protonig
To be frank, I never took any of the "pairings" seriously considering how the characters are and how bad Kishi is at writing romance.

You're right. Kishi is so bad at writing about romance. This is why I'm curious about the last movie cause he said it's related to Naruto's love life.

3,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Shimio

Are people who are saying this also SasuSaku shippers? Because if so, then that is the biggest pile of hypocritical BS that I've ever heard. No matter how Sakura (and most of the others in his graduating class) USED to treat him, at least she never tried to kill him or put him under a genjutsu that had her ramming a fist through his chest. And despite Hinata's crush on him, she never did anything to stand up for him when they were kids. Even after Shippuden she did nothing significant until Pein nearly skewered her a**. Again people are crucifying Sakura for her past actions when characters like Sasuke, Neji and Gaara have done worse.

Devout Bibliophile

It depends on where you're looking, I think.
On this forum, it seems that NaruHina fans are doing all the talking; now that it's canon, they're especially loud and I'm assuming the NaruSaku fans are avoiding here because you can only hear "I told you so" so many times.
I think NaruSaku fans are more active on Tumblr though. Especially now that the OC NaruSaku child Shinachiku is getting popular.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
bibliophileemily
It depends on where you're looking, I think.
On this forum, it seems that NaruHina fans are doing all the talking; now that it's canon, they're especially loud and I'm assuming the NaruSaku fans are avoiding here because you can only hear "I told you so" so many times.
I think NaruSaku fans are more active on Tumblr though. Especially now that the OC NaruSaku child Shinachiku is getting popular.

Fallen Seraph

12,115 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Team Moira 200
NarauSaku fandom was more vocal. Food for thought.

Personally, I would have preferred no pairings at all

But by Jove, the NaruSaku tears are really delicious.

Kawaii Shounen

you know in overall I am happy this series end cause the fans are ********
annoying and stupid as hell. lmao making petitions to ban the naruto series
for that ending. I respect all shippers, I know it sucks your ship
didn't become canon but come on. acting like kids lmao
I am so glad naruto ended, people in this fandom need to chill
the ******** out. and before I get any response, yes I hate sasusaku but hey
I am happy for shikatema and naruhina, that's all that matters.
no point in fighting.

Spirited Dragon

14,925 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
Sidhe Luna
Shimio

Are people who are saying this also SasuSaku shippers? Because if so, then that is the biggest pile of hypocritical BS that I've ever heard. No matter how Sakura (and most of the others in his graduating class) USED to treat him, at least she never tried to kill him or put him under a genjutsu that had her ramming a fist through his chest. And despite Hinata's crush on him, she never did anything to stand up for him when they were kids. Even after Shippuden she did nothing significant until Pein nearly skewered her a**. Again people are crucifying Sakura for her past actions when characters like Sasuke, Neji and Gaara have done worse.
I don't ship Sakura with Sasuke either. Them ending up together makes no sense, for the same reason why Sakura and naruto don't work. Sasuke was always a d**k towards Sakura.

Muscular Millionaire

6,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
bittersweet music
no point in fighting.

I didn't really state that I was NaruSaku though lol, I don't ship anyone, I was just wondering why
the charts were different.

Kawaii Shounen

ihotchili
bittersweet music
no point in fighting.

I didn't really state that I was NaruSaku though lol, I don't ship anyone, I was just wondering why
the charts were different.

ah dont worry, I mean in overrall, I dont really think it was narusaku fans who did it,
maybe majority but yeah lol. I mean, even me that I ship naruhina was angered by that ending.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff