Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Sex Symbol

IVovacane
Rin was only what? A normal chuunin girl? lol
Also, I doubt Kushina was stronger than the average kunoichi since she probably wasn't allowed to actually fight.

They were both jinchuuriki.

Considering Kabuto was able to bring back fully powered jinchuuriki without their bijuu they'd probably be sufficient to ******** s**t up.

Greedy Capitalist

SS_ShitStorm
IVovacane
Also, I doubt Kushina was stronger than the average kunoichi since she probably wasn't allowed to actually fight.

Considering Kabuto was able to bring back fully powered jinchuuriki without their bijuu they'd probably be sufficient to ******** s**t up.

In Rin's case, she was a forced Jinchuuriki, and she died very soon after anyway via Kakashi to the chest. I don't think there's any requirements to become a Jinchuuriki, it's only when they try to control their Jibuu that s**t hits the fan.

And Kushina's clan were adept at Sealing techniques, so she was able to keep the Kyuubi at bay while also avoiding having to control him. So, she cheated.

Regardless, I think they're both highly regarded kunoichi. Rin was trained by Minato and Kushina had strong Taijutsu even as an Academy Student. They might not be as strong as Jounin like Kakashi or Gai, but in a world where ninjas drop dead literally every day, reviving loved ones is a strong enough emotional attack on it's own.

Aged Sex Symbol

iKarnezar
SS_ShitStorm
IVovacane

In Rin's case, she was a forced Jinchuuriki, and she died very soon after anyway via Kakashi to the chest. I don't think there's any requirements to become a Jinchuuriki, it's only when they try to control their Jibuu that s**t hits the fan.

And Kushina's clan were adept at Sealing techniques, so she was able to keep the Kyuubi at bay while also avoiding having to control him. So, she cheated.

Regardless, I think they're both highly regarded kunoichi. Rin was trained by Minato and Kushina had strong Taijutsu even as an Academy Student. They might not be as strong as Jounin like Kakashi or Gai, but in a world where ninjas drop dead literally every day, reviving loved ones is a strong enough emotional attack on it's own.

Aren't most jinchuuriki's forced? I can't really recall anyone making an active effort to become one aside from Obito and Madara.

But yeah. They found a reason to bring Dan back from the dead and all he could do was teleport. It's actually pretty stupid Kushina and Rin were never even considered.

Greedy Capitalist

SS_ShitStorm
iKarnezar
SS_ShitStorm
IVovacane

Aren't most jinchuuriki's forced? I can't really recall anyone making an active effort to become one aside from Obito and Madara.

But yeah. They found a reason to bring Dan back from the dead and all he could do was teleport. It's actually pretty stupid Kushina and Rin were never even considered.

I thought you were implying that because they were both Jinchuuriki, they'd be stronger than the average ninja.

Aged Sex Symbol

iKarnezar
SS_ShitStorm
iKarnezar
SS_ShitStorm
IVovacane

I thought you were implying that because they were both Jinchuuriki, they'd be stronger than the average ninja.

I was.

But there were some sincerely unremarkable ninjas resurrected, so even if they hadn't been jinchuuriki I find it ludicrous Kabuto didn't come up with some bullshit reason to bring them back.

Greedy Capitalist

SS_ShitStorm

Yeah, some ninjas were brought back for the sole purpose of inflicting mental and emotional damage to the enemies.

Would've been nice to see Rin come back, and then disappear once Itachi ended the reanimation jutsu. She would've appeared and disappeared without Obito ever knowing.

It's almost like a tragic romance.

Adorable Fatcat

iKarnezar
SS_ShitStorm
iKarnezar
Itachi -ox
Kushina is awesome. I WANT HER BACK.

Even if she were forced to fight Naruto-chan? :V

I wanted to see this so bad.

I can't even remember the last time Naruto showed an iota of emotion that wasn't angry or angrier.

He would become pissed if he were to discover that his mother were resurrected to fight him.

After going through a breakdown and then given a speech by Kurama about how dark the ninja world can be but you need to be bright to get through the dark and bring a flashlight and all that.

lolololololololol rofl rofl
I would honestly cry because the thought of Kushina, Tsunade, and Sakura even in the same time period is absolutely terrifying.
They'd literally save the world by punching it into submission

Hilarious Autobiographer

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Inquisitor 200
If we brought back Rin, I'm pretty sure Obito's bad guy arc would've been over a lot sooner.

Greedy Capitalist

Mitsuki Horenake
If we brought back Rin, I'm pretty sure Obito's bad guy arc would've been over a lot sooner.

Or he'd become like Anakin Skywalker, and turn against Rin, calling her "corrupted" by "this cruel world we live in" and how he'll "save" her by killing everyone else.

Hilarious Autobiographer

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Inquisitor 200
iKarnezar
Mitsuki Horenake

Or he'd become like Anakin Skywalker, and turn against Rin, calling her "corrupted" by "this cruel world we live in" and how he'll "save" her by killing everyone else.
And we would all hate him more for it. Like "REALLY" and "SHE'S TELLING YOU TO STOP".

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff