Welcome to Gaia! ::

heart ! I love Gaara! He's cool! But is he cooler at 13 or 15? I think shippuden, but thats me. Leave a comment letting me know what u think... Now exuse me, i have clouds 2 watch...

7,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gender Swap 100
~ * ~ * ~ * ~ right here, right now, go! ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

I'm not a Gaara fan, but he is better in Part Two, simply because he isn't all "The only reason for me to live is to kill" kind of deal anymore, and actually cares about others now.

You got clouds to watch? Sounds like you should be spending your time with Shika and Chouji. :'3

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ you punch like a drunken rider! ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Friendly Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
think he is 16 in Shippuden

I'm not sure though
15 because he doesn't go "I own everything bwahahahaha"...ok in my world he sounds like that xDD
he's sweeter and caring ^_^

and ur last words made me giggle x3

5,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
he is most likely 16-18 because since the chunin exams started he was like 13-14 and in shippuden 4yrs past by so maybe 17

0 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
He look better in shippuden.

Demonic Phantom

12,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
I love Gaara better when he was 13 because he was a ruthless, cold, blood thirsty killer. I loved his oufit, insane fits, creepy smiles. He was hotter when he was younger too. Every one was afraid of him as well, which gave him an advantage. He was also able to kill Higher Ranking Ninja without a second thought.

I think Shippudden Gaara is pretty cool, too. He is a lot stronger but he's more softer and nicer. He is Kazekage now and is trying to connect with Suna. He also has a better relatioship with Temari and a even better one with Kankuro. He has a variety of different attacks now, which is cool but he isn't as determined to kill and when fighting an enemy, that's a bad thing. He's less hot now too.

I personally think he should havehad violent fits of anger/ bloodlust from Shukaku
trying to make Gaara kill again, when he still had Shukaku. I know Gaara didn't have complete control over his Demon.

I also like Gaara less because Shukaku was removed from his body, making him an normal Shinobi. Also, with that, Karura's ( Gaara's Mother) and Yashamaru's(Gaara's Uncle) deaths both pointless and meaningless.

4,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
zabuza-venom
he is most likely 16-18 because since the chunin exams started he was like 13-14 and in shippuden 4yrs past by so maybe 17

He's 17. I know cause I am 17. You don't think you own everything like when you're 16 but you're still working out the knots in you own life. smile

4,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
BloodStricken
I love Gaara better when he was 13 because he was a ruthless, cold, blood thirsty killer. I loved his oufit, insane fits, creepy smiles. He was hotter when he was younger too. Every one was afraid of him as well, which gave him an advantage. He was also able to kill Higher Ranking Ninja without a second thought.

I think Shippudden Gaara is pretty cool, too. He is a lot stronger but he's more softer and nicer. He is Kazekage now and is trying to connect with Suna. He also has a better relatioship with Temari and a even better one with Kankuro. He has a variety of different attacks now, which is cool but he isn't as determined to kill and when fighting an enemy, that's a bad thing. He's less hot now too.

I personally think he should havehad violent fits of anger/ bloodlust from Shukaku
trying to make Gaara kill again, when he still had Shukaku. I know Gaara didn't have complete control over his Demon.

I also like Gaara less because Shukaku was removed from his body, making him an normal Shinobi. Also, with that, Karura's ( Gaara's Mother) and Yashamaru's(Gaara's Uncle) deaths both pointless and meaningless.

Umm, if Shukaku isn't still in him then, how come he can still control the sand? confused
TaraoftheSand
heart ! I love Gaara! He's cool! But is he cooler at 13 or 15? I think shippuden, but thats me. Leave a comment letting me know what u think... Now exuse me, i have clouds 2 watch...

I liked him better when he was 12-13...He was a total badass! twisted (I like psychos like him)

At 15-16...He's a lot hotter and all...But he's kinda turned into a pansy in comparison. Seriously, he's like a totally different character! His goody-two-shoes I-love-everyone let's-have-world-peace attitude is really pissing me off! mad I mean, honestly, he has more of a thing for Naruto than Hinata (or Sasuke wink ) does, with his whole I'll-protect-you-with-my-life-and-I'll-even-start-a-war-for-you bit. (Not that I have anything against a GaaNaru pairing or anything, but still!!!)

I could go on for days ranting about Shippuden Gaara.

He's still epic, though, and still my favorite character. But still.

Dapper Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
I really love both when he is 13 & 15, though I'm going to have to go with when he's 13, I miss his evilness (though don't get me wrong I love it how he's good now, I just prefer his evil side).
heart YAY!!! I have 2 say, I love him in both !!! I just love Gaara anyway!!! he's just a big teddy bear on the inside, anyway!!! heart heart heart heart

7,450 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
User Image
He was Very rash and unsocial before shippuden.
He has matured since then, And it's that mature Gaara that I like more.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff