Welcome to Gaia! ::

No.

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

HashiMada. emotion_awesome
Also...

NaruIno
Itachi/Shisui (what's this one even called?)
SasuNaru
SakuLee

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

Lady Sunchaser
xx Cookie-Boots xx
Also...

NaruIno
SasuNaru
SakuLee

O hohoho, emotion_dowant

I never thought of that pairing.

I've never heard of those pairings before, they all have adorable potential.

lololol,
Deidara x Ino.

Itachi&Shisui?

ItaShi.

LOL, that sounds like a baby trying to say Itachi emotion_yatta

HashiMada's almost canon at this point. emotion_awesome

As for ItaShi (lol, you're right), it's obvious that Shisui was Itachi's lover. emotion_donotwant

NaruIno and SakuLee are just crack and adorable.
SasuNaru... well, I'm not even sure if I ship this but this is no bromance.
LEEEEEROY JEEEEEEEENKINS

Quotable Genius

KakashiXSakura just.... sickens me. He's more like a big brother.
I like ItachixShisui because you know there was more between them. LOL see? I told you guys.

I also like ZabuzaxHaku and KotetsuxIzumo just because they make more sense than other pairings (even if not official or ever happens though ZabuzaxHaku is basically canon). And thanks to doujinshi, I am getting into DaruixShii

I also like KaruixOmoi.
Lady Sunchaser
Playboy Karasu Uchiha
I like ItachixShisui because you know there was more between them. LOL see? I told you guys.

I also like ZabuzaxHaku and KotetsuxIzumo just because they make more sense than other pairings (even if not official or ever happens though ZabuzaxHaku is basically canon). And thanks to doujinshi, I am getting into DaruixShii

I also like KaruixOmoi.

emotion_donotwant
I need to start getting myself in pairing fandoms.

I didn't even know people considered Itachi x Shisui!

I almost didn't know who you meant by Darui x C/Shi.
(I had to goggle it emotion_0A0 )
I almost forgot about the peopel from kumogakure, they kinda showed up late in the series.
I'm officially now interested . . . Muahah, fanfics here I come emotion_yatta

Zabuza & Haku basically is cannon. I refuse to believe anything else. emotion_c8

LOL I may have started the whole ItachixShisui pairing on here awhile back when I pointed out that the the word koibito (which was originally used) just means love not necessarily girlfriend and how Shisui was the only known character that was said Itachi was close to,

I have weird taste. lol Always glad to corrupt people. cool

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

Lady Sunchaser
xx Cookie-Boots xx
Lady Sunchaser
xx Cookie-Boots xx
Also...

NaruIno
SasuNaru
SakuLee

O hohoho, emotion_dowant

lololol,
Deidara x Ino.

Itachi&Shisui?

ItaShi.

As for ItaShi (lol, you're right), it's obvious that Shisui was Itachi's lover. emotion_donotwant

HashiMada reminds me of NaruSasu =D The whole rival thing . . . Didn't they battle in the same valley too? emotion_c8

Duuuude, I sooo agree.
I was trying to explain to my friend about the show, and when I was describing Naruto's determination to get Sasuke back, I'm all like: emotion_donotwant Why didn't I see this earlier?

Naruto basically TRAINS for three years just to get Sasuke back, to get stronger.

That's cray.
NaruSasu is right up there with KakaYama.
emotion_dowant

I wrote an essay a while back that pretty much confirms that the SN vibes are completely intentional on Kishi's part (the question is whether they actually mean anything... either way, it smells of gay).

Maddie even implied Hashi was beautiful. emotion_donotwant

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

Playboy Karasu Uchiha
Lady Sunchaser
Playboy Karasu Uchiha

I also like KaruixOmoi.

emotion_donotwant

I almost forgot about the peopel from kumogakure, they kinda showed up late in the series.

Zabuza & Haku basically is cannon. I refuse to believe anything else. emotion_c8

LOL I may have started the whole ItachixShisui pairing on here awhile back when I pointed out that the the word koibito (which was originally used) just means love not necessarily girlfriend and how Shisui was the only known character that was said Itachi was close to,

Naw, I knew that before you mentioned it, but I didn't start seriously shipping it until you pointed it out. emotion_awesome
Them being lovers is my headcanon and nothing can change it. emotion_donotwant
xx Cookie-Boots xx
Lady Sunchaser
xx Cookie-Boots xx
Lady Sunchaser
xx Cookie-Boots xx
Also...

NaruIno
SasuNaru
SakuLee

O hohoho, emotion_dowant

lololol,
Deidara x Ino.

Itachi&Shisui?

ItaShi.

HashiMada reminds me of NaruSasu =D The whole rival thing . . . Didn't they battle in the same valley too? emotion_c8

Duuuude, I sooo agree.
I was trying to explain to my friend about the show, and when I was describing Naruto's determination to get Sasuke back, I'm all like: emotion_donotwant Why didn't I see this earlier?

Naruto basically TRAINS for three years just to get Sasuke back, to get stronger.

That's cray.
NaruSasu is right up there with KakaYama.
emotion_dowant

I wrote an essay a while back that pretty much confirms that the SN vibes are completely intentional on Kishi's part (the question is whether they actually mean anything... either way, it smells of gay).

Maddie even implied Hashi was beautiful. emotion_donotwant

Hard to say with Kishi as though he does use a lot of myths and legend, he doesn't always follow them completely and just adds his own twist. Being a shonen series which is originally aimed at young boys, I highly doubt they would officially end up married or together as that might not pass with the publishers (they are the ones that allow certain things to happen in the series or make the mangaka change it before publishing), maybe just implied or left open for people to speculate and come up with their own ideas and ending for them. Though it wasn't unusual for samurais and ninja to have male love (more so with samurai though).

Maddie seems to have a man crush. emotion_awesome
xx Cookie-Boots xx
Playboy Karasu Uchiha
Lady Sunchaser
Playboy Karasu Uchiha

I also like KaruixOmoi.

emotion_donotwant

Naw, I knew that before you mentioned it, but I didn't start seriously shipping it until you pointed it out. emotion_awesome
Them being lovers is my headcanon and nothing can change it. emotion_donotwant

It does make a lot of sense though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas