Welcome to Gaia! ::

What is your favorite pairing out of these?

SasuSaku 0.13636363636364 13.6% [ 15 ]
NaruHina 0.37272727272727 37.3% [ 41 ]
NaruSaku 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 20 ]
NejiTen 0.0090909090909091 0.9% [ 1 ]
NejiHina 0.081818181818182 8.2% [ 9 ]
ShikaTem 0.14545454545455 14.5% [ 16 ]
SaiSaku 0.0090909090909091 0.9% [ 1 ]
KakaSaku 0.0090909090909091 0.9% [ 1 ]
ShikaIno 0.018181818181818 1.8% [ 2 ]
SaiIno 0.036363636363636 3.6% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 110 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Adorable Vampire

8,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

This is merely out of curiosity! I am just curious as to what pairings everyone ships in Naruto! Feel free to discuss why you ship your OTP's, just please, no bashing other ships or being rude to other gaians. If I see any of this, I will report it. Not sure if it'll do anything, but I just ask everyone be respectful. Anyway, discuss away friends!

**There will probably be spoilers, so if you are not caught up on the manga, you are warned!!!!**

I personally ship SasuSaku and NaruHina myself, and I could go on and on about my reasons but it would take forever XD So I will list a few.

SasuSaku- This relationship has so much drama and love, and the two have been through so much together. After everything Sakura has done, she has not stopped loving Sasuke, and I highly doubt she ever will, especially since he's now come back to their side. Sakura is the only girl that Sasuke has ever cared about, and she's the only one he's really opened up to. If anyone is going to accept Sasuke back after everything he's done, its going to be Sakura, and I think her love for him will be good for him. I know people will try to say he tried to kill her twice, but if you actually read the manga, it was in self defense. Sakura had attacked him first. No one would just sit back and not do anything. Plus, he was kind of insane at that point. Anyway, my point is, I can't see either of these two with anyone other than each other.

NaruHina- I love this couple because they definitely have grown closer throughout the manga. I love how they both inspire each other to do better. Naruto has always been an inspiration to Hinata, and ever since the chuunin exams, Naruto has been getting stronger, not completely for her, but partly yes. If you remember when he beat Neji he wondered if she was watching him. And her confession to him during the Pein attack was true and from the heart, and I think, growing up the way Naruto did, he will appreciate that. I don't need to mention the part where Hinata slapped some sense back into him(literally!) and he held her hand. I think if Naruto ends with any pairing, and I'm assuming at least Naruto will end up with someone, it will be Hinata.

Again, I understand if you disagree with these pairings, and I will happily discuss them with you civilly. Like I stated above, please do not be rude to others, and do not bash other characters or ships. Comments like these will be reported.

Thank you, and enjoy!

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Sakura wasn't the only girl Sasuke cared about.
Sasuke did care about Karin.
He apologized to her for attempting to kill her.
I don't see Sasuke apologizing to Sakura for doing the same.
Second, it wasn't self-defense. Sasuke attacked Sakura first.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

When isn't Sasuke insane? He is still out of his mind; he wants to be Hokage.

On the other hand, Naruto and Hinata could hardly be considered "close".
They barely have any screen time together.
Slapping sense into Naruto does not equate to a romantic moment.
If it did, NaruSaku would be canon.
Naruto has been getting stronger to retrieve Sasuke,
Honestly, according to your logic, NaruSasu is more 69x likely to occur than NaruHina.
After all, Naruto's mind is always revolved around Sasuke.
Not to mention, they kissed,

Adorable Vampire

8,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
II_iMuddy_II
Sasuke did care about Karin.
He apologized to her for attempting to kill her.
I don't see Sasuke apologizing to Sakura for doing the same.
Second, it wasn't self-defense. Sasuke attacked Sakura first.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

When isn't Sasuke insane? He is still out of his mind; he wants to be Hokage.

On the other hand, Naruto and Hinata could hardly be considered "close".
They barely have any screen time together.
Slapping sense into Naruto does not equate to a romantic moment.
If it did, NaruSaku would be canon.
Naruto has been getting stronger to retrieve Sasuke,
Honestly, according to your logic, NaruSasu is more 69x likely to occur than NaruHina.
After all, Naruto's mind is always revolved around Sasuke.
Not to mention, they kissed,

When does Sasuke show he cared for Karin like he did for Sakura during the first part of the series? She was a member of his team, and he valued her strengths, and I'm sure he cared about Taka/Hebi. Sasuke isn't heartless after all. But he did stab right through her to get to Danzo, not caring if she died or not.

And that picture you put? Yeah, he attacked her because she had her kunai drawn. Even in pre-shippuden Sasuke and Sakura were always able to read each other.

Remember this?

User Image

Even Naruto(who has a crush on her) doesn't notice anything is wrong with Sakura. Yet Sasuke, who supposedly "hates her" does.

And then this happens:
User Image

And no, Sasuke is not always completely insane. Obito messed with his mind after his fight with Itachi when he found out the truth about his brother. So yes, he went crazy wanting to destroy everyone. After talking with the Hokage, its obvious he's better. I'm not saying he's completely out of the dark, even Sakura can see that. But he's in his right mind again.

And none of this means Sasuke is in love with her, but he does care for her. As for NaruSaku, the only time Sakura has ever mentioned not loving Sasuke anymore was in her fake confession to Naruto, who called her out on her lies.

For NaruHina, I'm not even saying Naruto loves Hinata yet either. All I'm saying is they are good for each other, because they push each other to be better. Hinata has some influence with Naruto, as seen when she talked to him after slapping him.

Again, you can have your own opinions and think what you want. The only person who knows for sure what will happen and what the characters feel and think is Kishimoto, and we won't know until the end of the manga.

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Hikari Ikeda

Quote:
When does Sasuke show he cared for Karin like he did for Sakura during the first part of the series? She was a member of his team, and he valued her strengths, and I'm sure he cared about Taka/Hebi.

Sasuke saved Karin from a bear during the Chumin Exams.
He could have just stolen her scroll and left her to die, but he didn't.
Sasuke always thought Sakura was annoying and weak.
When did he ever value Sakura's strength in Part I?
Other than her intelligence, there was nothing there to value.

Quote:
Sasuke isn't heartless after all. But he did stab right through her to get to Danzo, not caring if she died or not.

How is Sasuke not heartless if he is willing to stab Karin to kill Danzo?
Karin saved his life many times and even helped Sasuke locate Itachi.

Quote:
And that picture you put? Yeah, he attacked her because she had her kunai drawn. Even in pre-shippuden Sasuke and Sakura were always able to read each other.

So what if Sakura had her kunai drawn?
It does not mean that she had initiated an attack.
Either way, Sasuke attacked her first.
Second of all, Sasuke and Sakura are not each other's mind readers.

Quote:
Even Naruto(who has a crush on her) doesn't notice anything is wrong with Sakura. Yet Sasuke, who supposedly "hates her" does.

Naruto is an oblivious idiot. He never noticed Hinata's feelings until she confessed,
How do you compare Naruto's intelligence with Sasuke's.
Even through Itachi is superior, Sasuke is still considered to be a prodigy.
If Sasuke didn't notice the change in Sakura, he might as well be a idiot.

Quote:
And no, Sasuke is not always completely insane. Obito messed with his mind after his fight with Itachi when he found out the truth about his brother. So yes, he went crazy wanting to destroy everyone. After talking with the Hokage, its obvious he's better. I'm not saying he's completely out of the dark, even Sakura can see that. But he's in his right mind again.

That was a rhetoric question.
My point is that Sasuke makes the most bizarre decisions.
His actions are not logical.
One moment he wants to demolish Konoha; the next moment, he wants to become Hokage.
How do you know Sasuke is in his right mind?
Sakura even knows that he has hidden motives.

Quote:
And none of this means Sasuke is in love with her, but he does care for her. As for NaruSaku, the only time Sakura has ever mentioned not loving Sasuke anymore was in her fake confession to Naruto, who called her out on her lies.

Care will not evolve into love.
I think most people refute NaruSaku with Sakura's confession, which is really ironic.
Sakura lied for Naruto's sake to relieve Naruto of his burdens.
As Kakashi noted, after Naruto confronted Sasuke, his burdens were lessened.
As a result, Sakura's plan of "killing Sasuke" was devised to help Naruto.

Quote:
For NaruHina, I'm not even saying Naruto loves Hinata yet either. All I'm saying is they are good for each other, because they push each other to be better. Hinata has some influence with Naruto, as seen when she talked to him after slapping him.

They are not good for each. Hinata uses Naruto as a crutch.
The girl is obsessed. She needs to be able to support herself independently.
Every single time, she gains ANY development, it is always because of Naruto.
However, most of time Naruto becomes stronger, it is because of Sasuke.

Aged Sex Symbol

SakuHina.

I hate how much I still want these two to be together. They'd be perfect for each other. They've both suffered from being weak as s**t, they've both been ignored by the men they loved/crushed on/stalked, they're both female ninjas goddamn that's hot.

I always thought it would make for a great story if Naruto knocked one of them up and died, and the jealously/grief actually brought the two together and they could cry together and have desperate comfort sex and raise the baby and the dynamic would be so ******** awesome.

If I had to pick a viable canon ship it'd be NaruSaku. Though if Sakura just keeps sitting on a rock using Hinata as a pair of binoculars for the rest of the war and just jumps into Naruto's arms the second the smoke clears, it's going to be one hell of a hollow victory. There needs to be way more tearjerking emotional bullshit before that happens.

Devout Bibliophile

SS_ShitStorm
SakuHina.

I hate how much I still want these two to be together. They'd be perfect for each other. They've both suffered from being weak as s**t, they've both been ignored by the men they loved/crushed on/stalked, they're both female ninjas goddamn that's hot.

I always thought it would make for a great story if Naruto knocked one of them up and died, and the jealously/grief actually brought the two together and they could cry together and have desperate comfort sex and raise the baby and the dynamic would be so ******** awesome.

Holy smokes, that is a hot idea; someone should fic this...

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
bibliophileemily
SS_ShitStorm
SakuHina.

If they felt they were lacking a man in the relationship, one could do sexy no jutsu and then they'd have no issue~
But the question is... which one would be the man?
emotion_dowant

Aged Sex Symbol

Itachi -ox
bibliophileemily
SS_ShitStorm
SakuHina.

If they felt they were lacking a man in the relationship, one could do sexy no jutsu and then they'd have no issue~
But the question is... which one would be the man?
emotion_dowant

They can take turns.

Kawaii Shounen

the only canon pairing I want to see happen is Shikatema.
there's no explanation needed.

now in the other hand, my favorite crack pairing (and yes I know it won't happen)
is Sasuhina, sasuke never had interest in any female from the series and
hinata never had interest in sasuke. Sasuke's rival is naruto while hinata is the
only one having a crush on naruto. so yeah I see a great start in their relationship.
plus it will be great to hinata's character, all she does is for naruto.

nejiten, that ship is dead, unless neji comes back to life.
kakasaku, used to like this crack pairing just because of the sensei x student ship.

can I add tobirama with mei. I think this pairing will be not only the sassiest, but hot too

the only pairing I disagree is Nejihina, they are family members.
I don't like incest pairings.

and to be honest, I feel like this 4 characters are still in the
same road, there might be some development along the way
and some weird vibes but I still feel they're having the same feelings... complicated feelings

hinata -> naruto -> sakura -> sasuke.

obviously hinata still has a crush on naruto
obviously naruto still has a crush on sakura
complicated feelings of sakura towards sasuke
sasuke is more cold than ever, he doesn't care for no one.
well his brother only.

Beloved Noob

ShikaTema.
ShikaTema.
ShikaTema.
ShikaTema.

Cuz:
User Image

And that'd be a badass love child thar. And they're awesome. THEY JUST FAWKING ROCK.

Also, HashiMada.
User Image

That Sheeeiiiit is so fawking canon. I'm sorry, but if only Tobirama hadn't intervened.......

I do have a No. 1 crack pairing:

ITAMEI.

How are you lacking this, internets?! emotion_donotwant

HOW?! emotion_donotwant

Eh, I drew it, so I guess that's close enough.
...More like Itachi with the me gusta face and him and Mei using noodle arms. Lol. emotion_awesome

Devout Bibliophile

XxSabaku_no_KiraxX

ITAMEI.

HOW?! emotion_donotwant

...More like Itachi with the me gusta face and him and Mei using noodle arms. Lol. emotion_awesome

I'm taking this as a challenge. If it exists, I WILL FIND IT!

Beloved Noob

bibliophileemily
XxSabaku_no_KiraxX

ITAMEI.

HOW?! emotion_donotwant

I'm taking this as a challenge. If it exists, I WILL FIND IT!

User Image
Do it for your country and your Void!!!!!
(also, I probably need to find that drawing I made. We all need a good laugh sometime due to Kishi's current asspull....)

HOLY SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT, It DOES EXIST! TANK YEWS INTERNETS!!!
*CRYING LIKE A HAPPY b***h*

Devout Bibliophile

XxSabaku_no_KiraxX

You've already done better than I have. This is all I found. EDIT: Oh, and also two fanfics on Fanfiction.net. Not sure if you only wanted art or if fic was OK too.

Bright Star

13,800 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
NaruHina and MinaKushi is my OTP

I practically ship/like Sakura with everyone(KakaSaku,SakuHina,SasuSaku,SaiSaku,GaaSaku,KibaSaku,LeeSaku sometimes), except with Naruto, the same goes with Ino (ChouIno,ShikaIno,KibaIno,SaIno). With Naruto would be NaruHina in every form(duh!) KakaNaru & NaruSasu(I like Naruto better on top and when is genderbender to be the boy). Others I like NejiTen, ShikaTema, sometimes KibaHina, SasuHina & NejiHina, KakaRin and KakaHanare(even if it's a filler character, don't care she made me ship her with Kakashi to hard after just one episode)

Beloved Noob

bibliophileemily
XxSabaku_no_KiraxX

You've already done better than I have. This is all I found. EDIT: Oh, and also two fanfics on Fanfiction.net. Not sure if you only wanted art or if fic was OK too.

Either way I'm happy.
I just hate the extreme lack of this pairing on the internets.
I googled the pairing and got pictures of sushi. emotion_donotwant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces