Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Gekko

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Hate Sakura from Naruto? As well as disliking Hinata. Not for shipping reasons, but the character all together. If so, what reasons do you have?

Kawaii Shounen

* there's a naruto subforum

I never liked sakura, it doesn't have anything
to do if she's weak or strong. never like her, never will.
at first it was because her color was pink, but now is just her
character in overall, regarding if she likes naruto or sasuke
I never liked her, plus she's tsundere and I never liked tsunderes.
she's just a damsel in distress, some parts. Also, you can say the fandom
also made me hate herr too.

I liked hinata at first (first season), but her character now is annoying
and I have come to have little patience with her. Her love with naruto has
it's really pitiful, and it seems that she has mature but in the end, she hasn't.
even at this rate she is still useless, and all she does is say naruto kun here
naruto kun there. and same thing as sakura, fandom sure has power to make
you dislike something, or ruined a character too

in the end it's not their fault because they are fictional characters.

Senshi

Tenten is the best.

KosmosOmega's Significant Otter

Vicious Warlord

10,475 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
Yep. Sakura is always the one bitching about this and that, but how long was she apart of the team and couldn't do a SINGLE thing? She knows about jutsu and techniques but she can't actually fight for s**t. At least had guts and was getting stronger and stronger..she was basically the cheerleader. And shes in love with sasuke or something because reasons or something..idk. That "fight" she had with Inu during the exams was just pitiful too. Ugh.

Shy Gekko

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
ikonik luck
Tenten is the best.

Tenten, Tsunade, and Temari are the bomb!

Shy Gekko

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
bittersweet music

I agree. I disliked Sakura because of her attitude straight from the beginning. Her saying Naruto was the way he was because he has no parents, fangirling over Sasuke every five seconds. I told myself that when she matures in Shippuden then she would be likeable but that was just a big fat lie because it seems to me that she got worse. When Naruto is hurt she cries, but when he says she's strong she punches him even though he just got done growing his freaking skin back. Misashi says Sakura in Shippuden likes Naruto, and only crushes on Sasuke for childhood reasons. (Off topic) He also said if Sakura were to have children, they'd have bushy eyebrows(Lee!).

The thing about Hinata is..She wasn't that bad in the beginning, just a little annoying with the 'Naruto-kun~ Naruto-kun~' but what really got to me is that in the chunin exams, she was wishing for Kiba to lose. Her own team member. I think she's a bad teammate and overall, just a stalker. Her love for Naruto seems forced slightly. Kiba has a crush on her(Says Misashi) but she completely ignores him around Naruto which makes her dis likable for me.

Shy Gekko

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Kassus

Mhm, agreed. In Shippuden she only likes Sasuke for childhood reasons but like really? Her jumping back and forth between liking Sasuke and Naruto gets slightly annoying. Overall she's just not a likable character. I prefer Tenten over all the females because she's just so awesome.

Kawaii Shounen

FishCakeSpiral
bittersweet music

I agree. I disliked Sakura because of her attitude straight from the beginning. Her saying Naruto was the way he was because he has no parents, fangirling over Sasuke every five seconds. I told myself that when she matures in Shippuden then she would be likeable but that was just a big fat lie because it seems to me that she got worse. When Naruto is hurt she cries, but when he says she's strong she punches him even though he just got done growing his freaking skin back. Misashi says Sakura in Shippuden likes Naruto, and only crushes on Sasuke for childhood reasons. (Off topic) He also said if Sakura were to have children, they'd have bushy eyebrows(Lee!).

The thing about Hinata is..She wasn't that bad in the beginning, just a little annoying with the 'Naruto-kun~ Naruto-kun~' but what really got to me is that in the chunin exams, she was wishing for Kiba to lose. Her own team member. I think she's a bad teammate and overall, just a stalker. Her love for Naruto seems forced slightly. Kiba has a crush on her(Says Misashi) but she completely ignores him around Naruto which makes her dis likable for me.

In the end I feel pity from both, because sakura has the opportunity
to have several ''power ups'' but her moment to shine and show she may have change
turns off, and it does make her useless.
For example, her medical jutsu doesn't really work anymore
because madara is a b***h but then naruto with his super godly powers can heal.
I pity sakura for that, cause she can't fight with madara because
she doesn't have godly powers, but at least let her take care of the medical part,
but nope, kishi keeps destroying.
sakura has grown a little bit thou, it's obvious she likes sasuke
but not like the first part, her feelings for sasuke are different now.

I had hopes for hinata, in shippudden, but she hasn't change, other than
neji dying, and she stood up and help naruto

but that's it. she's still the same. it's funny 'cause Kiba is basically
like naruto, and she with kiba will make a cute couple, kiba does
notice her and truly cares for her, naruto hasn't even said anything of her confession.

I just...

I only keep reading to know the end, cause seriously, I can't abandon it
now after several years with this series.

Shy Gekko

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
bittersweet music

Yes yes. I think Kiba and Hinata will make a great little couple. Because it's so clear that he likes her, but it's just..UGH..She doesn't respect anybody but Naruto it seems. Sakura is flat out annoying for her personality, it's not just her skills anymore.

Vicious Warlord

10,475 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
FishCakeSpiral
Kassus

Mhm, agreed. In Shippuden she only likes Sasuke for childhood reasons but like really? Her jumping back and forth between liking Sasuke and Naruto gets slightly annoying. Overall she's just not a likable character. I prefer Tenten over all the females because she's just so awesome.

Naruto is one of the first anime I never cared enough to finish. And i tried, I really did, but it was just too much. Too many recap episodes and fillers, characters that just annoyed me..couldn't do it. you would think they would get the hint after a while that sasuke no longer wants to be apart of their lives but jeez.. like i said, I tried.

Shy Gekko

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Kassus

Naruto is one of the first anime I never cared enough to finish. And i tried, I really did, but it was just too much. Too many recap episodes and fillers, characters that just annoyed me..couldn't do it. you would think they would get the hint after a while that sasuke no longer wants to be apart of their lives but jeez.. like i said, I tried.

Well, the fillers can easily be skipped but yeah Naruto isn't for everyone. I disagree that Sasuke no longer wants to be part of their lives, just from latest chapters I say that though. Some characters are annoying, but some of them are really amazing.

Vicious Warlord

10,475 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
FishCakeSpiral
Kassus

Well, the fillers can easily be skipped but yeah Naruto isn't for everyone. I disagree that Sasuke no longer wants to be part of their lives, just from latest chapters I say that though. Some characters are annoying, but some of them are really amazing.

I hear that alot when it comes to Naruto. " It gets better..later. a lot later. Kinda" Lol. Oh well.

Shy Gekko

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Kassus

I hear that alot when it comes to Naruto. " It gets better..later. a lot later. Kinda" Lol. Oh well.

The series just takes time, it never really starts off till Sasuke leaves the village and in Shippuden it gets better. Some people say there's to much talking and others say that it just lacks in story completely. It's up to the viewer though and that they're into. emotion_yatta

Vicious Warlord

10,475 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
FishCakeSpiral
Kassus

The series just takes time, it never really starts off till Sasuke leaves the village and in Shippuden it gets better. Some people say there's to much talking and others say that it just lacks in story completely. It's up to the viewer though and that they're into. emotion_yatta

Yeah pretty much. I liked Gaara at least..I like the concept of using sand as a weapon and he really makes it look deadly. It comes on toonami and I watch it but its like I'm just staring at it not really absorbing the story or anything, haha.

Magical Friend

FishCakeSpiral
Hate Sakura from Naruto? As well as disliking Hinata. Not for shipping reasons, but the character all together. If so, what reasons do you have?

I don't care for Sakura, but Hinata is my favorite! She is always so kind and acts like she is weak and can't really do anything that really makes a difference, but then Naruto always reinforces her and she stands stronger than you ever thought she could be. I would rather see Naruto + Hinata over Sakura just because he is the only person who makes Hinata feel strong.

On a side note, I read the manga, I can't stand the anime. What is going on in the anime right now? I don't want to spoil anything.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff