Rock Lee son ..Little Lee (unknown name) 0.17241379310345 17.2% [ 5 ]
Asuma Daughter (unknow name) 0.03448275862069 3.4% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 29 ]
< 1 2

Devout Bibliophile

Forsythia
bibliophileemily
Lee Jr., of course! Who's his mama?

I like the new Ino-Shika-Chou group too.

We don't actually know it's Lee's kid. He could be Lee's disciple, the same way Lee is Gai's.

I know. But until proven otherwise, I am choosing to believe it's Lee's kid (mostly because the idea of Rock Lee being a daddy fills me with warm fuzzies).

Falcon351's Wife

Barton Lover

39,375 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nuclear Plant 500
Sacred Vows
Forsythia
bibliophileemily

We don't actually know it's Lee's kid. He could be Lee's disciple, the same way Lee is Gai's.

Well the flow of how this last chapter went its heavily implied that its his son. I can see why you wouldn't because of the same character type but It was left in the manga that Lee and Gai appearance was just coincidence that they looked the same.

The same could be said of Lee and the kid he was training with. Anyone can get a bowl cut (recall Lee's original hair style); lots of people have straight black hair; and the kid's eyes were nothing like Lee's. If anything, they're the opposite of Lee's. The only unique attribute they have in common are the eyebrows, which Gai also has, though they're not related.

Gracious Worshipper

Forsythia
Sacred Vows
Forsythia
bibliophileemily

Well the flow of how this last chapter went its heavily implied that its his son. I can see why you wouldn't because of the same character type but It was left in the manga that Lee and Gai appearance was just coincidence that they looked the same.

The same could be said of Lee and the kid he was training with. Anyone can get a bowl cut (recall Lee's original hair style); lots of people have straight black hair; and the kid's eyes were nothing like Lee's. If anything, they're the opposite of Lee's. The only unique attribute they have in common are the eyebrows, which Gai also has, though they're not related.

There wouldn't really be a point in having another character with the same features as lee If they weren't related. In the manga they left it as just a coincidence. So another coincidence that you found another student that had very comparable features. The eyes could be from lees wife just as Shikada has Temari features.

Falcon351's Wife

Barton Lover

39,375 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nuclear Plant 500
Sacred Vows
Forsythia
Sacred Vows
Forsythia
bibliophileemily

There wouldn't really be a point in having another character with the same features as lee If they weren't related. In the manga they left it as just a coincidence. So another coincidence that you found another student that had very comparable features. The eyes could be from lees wife just as Shikada has Temari features.

Yes, the eyes could come from the mother, though we've never seen a female character in "Naruto" with eyes like that.

I'm just saying it's an assumption we can't really make that that is Lee's kid. There isn't enough information to definitively say, "That kid is Lee's child" only "Lee is training that kid."

Kawaii Shounen

Sacred Vows
bittersweet music
Sacred Vows
bittersweet music
why sarada is the highest poll right now gonk

my guess is the personality of Sakura and Sasuke being mixed and the abilities If she awakes a sharingan. I didn't vote but I honestly vote for her or Asuma daughter.

you think she going to get the sharingan?
isnt getting the sharingan when your having a painful situation.
hmm if sarada gets sharingan, why naruto's kids cant get bykugan.

Not specifically painful situation just in a situation that invokes emotion or in trouble.
There is a possibility but there might not since part 3 is more of a mini series than a whole part 1 or part 2. I want to know that too but I guess Naruto genes are strong since neither of them have a sign of having it or maybe its a clan only thing in this case.

oh I see, I get it.
well would be nice if boruto gets the byakugan, would be a cool fight
against a sharingan user and a hyuuga, since we weren't able to see it.

Clever Shapeshifter

14,015 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
When I first saw sarada I thought Karin had a child x.x. I would like to see more of the ino-shika-cho trio and anko...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff