Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,800 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
ll iKiba Inuzuka ll
HiHi-Ai
Official_Cosplay_Girl
Talk and ask Questions to any naruto character you like.
Oh god, you said it so prepare yourself. I have LOTS of questions:

Sakura - is your hair really natural?
Naruto-Hinata already confessed her love for you, so when are you going to give her a yes or no answer? I've yet to see any.
Sasuke-Are you planning on using Akatsuki for your own motives? if so than I hope you know I'll kick your a** if you screw them over.
Kiba-Will you please do me a solid and ask Hinata out? After she gets over Naruto of course.
Sasuke-When you get whatever revenge you seek will you act upon your second goal of restoring the Uchiha clan? And if so, will you do it with Sakura?
Karin-Will you please get out of Sasuke's face?
Suigetsu-Will you please kill Karin? soon?
Juugo-Will you marry me?
All of the Akatsuki members-Will you marry me if he says no?
Shino-Where did you get your outfit man? i love it!
Anko- How is it you're so sexy?
Shikamaru-If all of them turn me down (or even if I do end up marrying them) can you take me on a date?
Temari- Are you ever going to get with Shikamaru? Even though Naruto isn't a romance, you guys do seem to be a couple with how many times you're sighted together. I'm asking this because I really think you and Shikamaru will become a couple in the manga.
Ino- will you kindly go burn in hell? b***h...
Hinata- I'm in love with you. Will you be my secret sexy lesbian lover? If not, go to Kiba PLEASE.
Kakashi- Can you tell me where to buy your books? I'm so interested.
Tsunade- Will you ever stop being so kick a**?
Sakura-If Sasuke does end up coming back to restore his clan with you and Naruto finally confesses his love for you, who will you choose? I'm dying to know.
Hinata- Can I have your number?
Shikamaru- yours too?
Sasori and Deidara -will you please teach me your artistic knowledge?
Kakuzu- Can you spare me five bucks? And tell me where you got your mask?
Pein- Can I have the number of who ever does your piercings? love them.
Konan- Will you please come home with me? I'll promise to buy you dinner first.
Zetsu and Tobi- Can you kill Tobi please? *tobi: what?!*
Itachi- your death truly moved me to tears. Was that really what your plans were from the beginning? I mean, you actually killed all your family and said those things to Sasuke because you loved him and wanted him to get stronger?
Itachi-Did you really plan on tapping Sasuke's forehead before you died? or did you just miss his eyes?
Kisame- Can I be your apprentice? (sp?)
Suigetsu- Love you dude. Be my bestie?

And Finally: Hidan - I love you. No matter how many of the other guys/girls from the manga I want to marry me or take me out or simply screw, you are the best. Will you please, please, please come back from the dead and continue to kick a**?

Haha, you asked me to ask questions so I did. I'm one of those people who asks questions ALL THE TIME none stop. So yeah, don't say you didn't ask for it. (for the record, i have more questions but my fingers hurt from typing)

hmmmm yep ;DDDDD but if she doesn't get over naruto im screwed :/
*grabs a knife and goes off to find Naruto* We'll see about that...

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
HiHi-Ai
ll iKiba Inuzuka ll
HiHi-Ai
Official_Cosplay_Girl

Naruto-Hinata already confessed her love for you, so when are you going to give her a yes or no answer? I've yet to see any.
Sasuke-Are you planning on using Akatsuki for your own motives? if so than I hope you know I'll kick your a** if you screw them over.
Kiba-Will you please do me a solid and ask Hinata out? After she gets over Naruto of course.
Sasuke-When you get whatever revenge you seek will you act upon your second goal of restoring the Uchiha clan? And if so, will you do it with Sakura?
Juugo-Will you marry me?
Shikamaru-If all of them turn me down (or even if I do end up marrying them) can you take me on a date?
Temari- Are you ever going to get with Shikamaru? Even though Naruto isn't a romance, you guys do seem to be a couple with how many times you're sighted together. I'm asking this because I really think you and Shikamaru will become a couple in the manga.
Hinata- I'm in love with you. Will you be my secret sexy lesbian lover? If not, go to Kiba PLEASE.
Sakura-If Sasuke does end up coming back to restore his clan with you and Naruto finally confesses his love for you, who will you choose? I'm dying to know.
Shikamaru- yours too?
Itachi- your death truly moved me to tears. Was that really what your plans were from the beginning? I mean, you actually killed all your family and said those things to Sasuke because you loved him and wanted him to get stronger?
Itachi-Did you really plan on tapping Sasuke's forehead before you died? or did you just miss his eyes?

And Finally: Hidan - I love you. No matter how many of the other guys/girls from the manga I want to marry me or take me out or simply screw, you are the best. Will you please, please, please come back from the dead and continue to kick a**?

Haha, you asked me to ask questions so I did. I'm one of those people who asks questions ALL THE TIME none stop. So yeah, don't say you didn't ask for it. (for the record, i have more questions but my fingers hurt from typing)

I don't really have any intention of killing naruto .......*whispers* how much for his head?

2,800 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Official_Cosplay_Girl
HiHi-Ai
Official_Cosplay_Girl

Juugo-Will you marry me?
Shikamaru- yours too?

Sakura: Yes it is
Naruto: No i end up with Sakura
Sasuke: no i jus wanna kill itachi
Kiba: No problem way ahead of you
Sasuke: NOOOO!!!!!!
Karin: I do what i like.
Shigetsu: was planning to so yes
Juugo: ummmm....... no O.o
Sasuke you meanie head, Kiba you rock, Karin go die, Suigetsu follow her to make sure she does it, Juugo its cool man you're more of my ninth choice anyway but since you've rejected me I must get back at you *grabs his overcoat/jacket thing that he wears and runs off, leaving his bare chested in the cold freezing air*

2,800 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
ll iKiba Inuzuka ll
HiHi-Ai
ll iKiba Inuzuka ll
HiHi-Ai
Official_Cosplay_Girl

Juugo-Will you marry me?
Shikamaru- yours too?

I don't really have any intention of killing naruto .......*whispers* how much for his head?
*whispers back* there's not much in it so I think I can cut you a deal.

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
HiHi-Ai
ll iKiba Inuzuka ll
HiHi-Ai
ll iKiba Inuzuka ll
HiHi-Ai
Official_Cosplay_Girl

Juugo-Will you marry me?
Shikamaru- yours too?

*whispers again* how bout a hug and 4000 Ryō ?

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
IJustineI
Official_Cosplay_Girl
IJustineI
Official_Cosplay_Girl
IJustineI
Sasuke, how much do i need to pay for your virginity? heart

Sasuke: O.o Im not going to lose it to a fangirl.
Naruto: Sasuke she loves you give her a chance.
Sasuke: im not losing my virginity to a fangirl O.o
Naruto: find a girl soon or your gay

idc if i need to pay 1000 dollars! biggrin

Sasuke: pay me one billion and ill think about it

Inner Justine: OMG! he said he would think about it! blaugh TRUE love conquers all! scream

Justine: omg thats so cool that you'll think about it redface

Inner Justine: THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME! scream

Wow she is like sakura ..... and how'd i managed to know that?

2,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
IJustineI
Official_Cosplay_Girl
IJustineI
Official_Cosplay_Girl
IJustineI
Sasuke, how much do i need to pay for your virginity? heart

Sasuke: O.o Im not going to lose it to a fangirl.
Naruto: Sasuke she loves you give her a chance.
Sasuke: im not losing my virginity to a fangirl O.o
Naruto: find a girl soon or your gay

Inner Justine: OMG! he said he would think about it! blaugh TRUE love conquers all! scream

Sasuke:You really remind me of Sakura and that sickens me

2,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
jillhyuuga
Official_Cosplay_Girl
HiHi-Ai
Official_Cosplay_Girl

Juugo-Will you marry me?
Shikamaru- yours too?

Sakura: Yes it is
Naruto: No i end up with Sakura
Sasuke: no i jus wanna kill itachi
Kiba: No problem way ahead of you
Sasuke: NOOOO!!!!!!
Karin: I do what i like.
Suigetsu: was planning to so yes
Juugo: ummmm....... no O.o
Hidan: No
Konan: Im not lesbian
Itachi: Somebody already asked me so no and btw no to them too
Tobi: I have someone
Pein: NO!!!! i dont have time
Rest of Akatsuki: No
Shino: Its jus the same outfit basically it jus keeps gettting bigger as i grow up
Anko: i was born Sexy
Shikamaru: No im dating Temari
Temari: I hope we get together I love Shikamaru
Shikamaru: I love you too Temari
Ino: i wont burn in hell and i dont like you either
Hinata: GAHHH!!!!! Im not lesbian.
Kiba: I do end up with her shes mine
Kakashi: they are gifts
Tsunade: No i like being awesome
Sakura: Naruto is who i fall in love with in shippuden but if its before that i love sasuke
Naruto: Sakura you end up with me
Sasuke: Im not coming back to begin with
Hinata: no
Shikamaru: no but Temari can
Sasori: sure
Deidara: sure. un.
Kakuzu: No
Tobi: Why do you want Tobi dead? Tobi good boy.......
Itachi: Yes that was my plan. I love my little brother Sasuke but he had to kill me to restore the good name of the Uchiha Clan.
Sasuke: Itachi you hated me.
Itachi: No i really did wanna tap his forehead cuz i love him.
Sasuke: No you hate me.
Kisame: Yes
Suigetsu: Sure
Hidan: Ofcourse.
how about me sasori and deidara? crying

Sasori: What?
Deidara: What about you? un.

2,800 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
ll iKiba Inuzuka ll
HiHi-Ai
ll iKiba Inuzuka ll
HiHi-Ai
ll iKiba Inuzuka ll

*whispers again* how bout a hug and 4000 Ryō ?
Hug yes. *hugs you playfully* I am easily bought over by hugs. haha.

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
IJustineI
ll iKiba Inuzuka ll
IJustineI
Official_Cosplay_Girl
IJustineI

Wow she is like sakura ..... and how'd i managed to know that?

Thats for sure 3nodding

wahahahah

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas