Welcome to Gaia! ::

don't chu just think he's the coolest? 3nodding 3nodding if so...post it here bout what u think makes him so hot and cool -drool- XP
he sorta looks like Gaara
but he does pull red hair off well
-nods- at first my cousin thought that they were brothers and i said that it couldn't be cuz THERE NOT RELATED......XP

~Akatsuki bee~
He's nothing like Gaara. LOL

So what he's got red hair, his hair style is different and so are his eyes. A LOT different.

Anyway I like Sasori because of his 'personality' and the fact that he is quite original. c:
>:3 hehehehhehehehehehheh

~Akatsuki bee~
i just said he looked a bit like Gaara.
compare:

User Image

User Image

i think they look a little bit similar
EKKKKK sasori hotness 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding

~Akatsuki bee~
akatsuki_suzumiya_saige
don't chu just think he's the coolest? 3nodding 3nodding if so...post it here bout what u think makes him so hot and cool -drool- XP

naruto is the awsomest person ever
Brenna Allerion
compare:

User Image

User Image

...The only feature that's similar is their hair colour. I have brown hair, I have a friend with brown hair, doesn't mean we look anything alike. > n>
Marionetteluv
Brenna Allerion
compare:

User Image

User Image

...The only feature that's similar is their hair colour. I have brown hair, I have a friend with brown hair, doesn't mean we look anything alike. > n>

they make similar facial expressions
Actually they could be related (Sasori & Gaara) - distantly. They are both from Suna(though that does not mean they are it just makes it a little more plausible).The only real way we'll figure it out is by asking Kishimoto.

7,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
NYAAAAAAAN~~~~~~~~~
SASORI DANA <3
Heh, Sasori is my favorite character. I love all the other Akatsuki's, but he is my favorite. to bad he dies...*cries*
i love all of the akatsuki too,sasori is like my second love but hidan is my first....i could have never choose between them..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff