Pumpkin the Bird
snuggle-you-to-death
Pumpkin the Bird

I like to think so. c:
May i know how you started your novel?

The concept just sort of came to me.
Or are you talking about how I literally began the novel? owo
The bolded part XD

LOL Oh. I just started writing from my first character's point of view, introducing her and introducing the premise of the novel. c:
That sounds nice. Wanna read mine?

What's yours about? owo

Rainbow Fairy

Kamudo
A sort of modern fantasy/medieval/future type of thing going on... not really too sure just yet...
You should start soon. I got an email from them saying that you should be on your 10,000th word by now.

Explorer

snuggle-you-to-death
Ven Loraine
That sounds epic. Yeah. A lot of people likes space ships and aliens and stuff. How many words do you currently have?

I habe 4500 (:

Rainbow Fairy

Pumpkin the Bird
snuggle-you-to-death
Pumpkin the Bird
snuggle-you-to-death
Pumpkin the Bird

The concept just sort of came to me.
Or are you talking about how I literally began the novel? owo
The bolded part XD

LOL Oh. I just started writing from my first character's point of view, introducing her and introducing the premise of the novel. c:
That sounds nice. Wanna read mine?

What's yours about? owo
It's about my character describing how he felt when he saw her. After the paragraph, I start with a lazy afternoon. Im still on my 800th word still sweatdrop

Rainbow Fairy

Ven Loraine
snuggle-you-to-death
Ven Loraine
That sounds epic. Yeah. A lot of people likes space ships and aliens and stuff. How many words do you currently have?

I habe 4500 (:

I has 800 still. And damn. I received an email from them saying that you should be on your 10k word.

Explorer

snuggle-you-to-death
Ven Loraine
snuggle-you-to-death
Ven Loraine

I habe 4500 (:

I has 800 still. And damn. I received an email from them saying that you should be on your 10k word.

My goal was 3000 a day :c

Rainbow Fairy

Ven Loraine
snuggle-you-to-death
Ven Loraine
snuggle-you-to-death
Ven Loraine
That sounds epic. Yeah. A lot of Opeople likes space ships and aliens and stuff. How many words do you currently have?

I habe 4500 (:

My goal was 3000 a day :c
I should set a daily goal too, but idk yet. I have ap classes and our school computers are ancient, I really can't type at school. But I'll try to write at lunch.

Interesting Shapeshifter

10,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Erotic fiction. I think I got that right its erotic and fantasy that's all I know.

5,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Clambake 200
  • Friendly 100
Fantasy whee

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
Probably between romance / drama / angst. It's geared toward young adults and involves teen pregnancy. There is [SPOILERS] bullying, unsuccessful job hunting, medical conditions, plenty of doctor's appointments, death, and even an engagement [/SPOILERS]. Oh crap. I said too much.

6,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I guess mine would fall somewhere between action and comedy with some romance sprinkled in. It follows the leader of an organization of assassins and trials and tribulations of being the leader. Just switched out my first chapter for my second on my NaNo page.

Questionable Borg

snuggle-you-to-death
Mayor Gravity
Drama
Like, those crying ones?
I'm sure there might be scenes like that later, right now I'm only on page 18, so I'm still developing things.

5,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
I'm doing a Modern Fantasy/horror/suspense sorta thing involving faeries in Liverpool. I'm only on 2600 words so far. Looking for a place to put a Beatles joke.

Versatile Lover

Homestuck.

((It's a genre on tindeck okay.))

But more generally, fanfiction, drama, tragedy, action, in roughly that order.
Ugh... hm... maybe I'll just make it my own thing... I'm not really in the mood to actually feel that I have to write it...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff