Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revered Nerd

Zero
Along with the rest of this thread.

And yes this thread is a cozy place to be.

2,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
wow that sounds really cute

2,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

2,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
could somone please tell me what it is is it like an anime that i dont know about

Dapper Codger

Zero_unit Kouya

Glemer,

I come back every couple of months for a day or two to check in on my friends, but eh. Gaia isn't the same as it used to be /feels old XD

Whimsi,

Maybe XD
Actually I might be finished if my brother's girlfriend hadn't come home. I had to gross her out with surinam toad videos >D

I was just having a discussion the other day about how there used to not be any of that starter outfit stuff, or the MCs, or evolving items, or the terrible ads. And then there was the grunny invasion and... *Sigh* It seems like so long ago.

Witty Warrior

Glemer

I was just having a discussion the other day about how there used to not be any of that starter outfit stuff, or the MCs, or evolving items, or the terrible ads. And then there was the grunny invasion and... *Sigh* It seems like so long ago.

Ah yes, I remember the peasant dresses. And really all there was to do was forums...and gold was hard as hell to make

Dapper Fatcat

Zero_unit Kouya

and gold was hard as hell to make

Amen, sister. I was so thrilled when I hit my first 1k. Now you can make that easy in just a couple games of booty grab.

Revered Nerd

Zero_unit Kouya
Glemer

Ah yes, I remember the peasant dresses. And really all there was to do was forums...and gold was hard as hell to make

The peasant dresses that I had to buy because of the glitch. stare I went naked. And the gold, elven ears were expensive!

Witty Warrior

Ren, Whimsi,

I feel like an old person reminiscing about having to walk uphill in the snow to get to school xD

Revered Nerd

Zero
I had to do that every winter, though once I got to high school it was only to the bus stop. Watching cars slide down it was always fun. twisted
How close are you to finishing?

Witty Warrior

Whimsi,

Haha nice. I couldn't walk to school, its miles and miles away xD I live way out in the country.

And um...483 words to go xD

Revered Nerd

Zero
Go go go go! You can do it!

Witty Warrior

117 to go...slow and steady wins the race? xD

Witty Warrior

Revered Nerd

Zero
Whoo-hoo! Your are done! congratulations!
Does that make all the regulars on this thread done?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff