Liberal Consumer

i'm in love with my story but week two just makes me feel unmotivated
and then i found out we're 1/3 into the month and i'm at 15k sweatdrop

Amorous Lunatic

16,950 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
You can do it! You've got a good start don't give up now!

Liberal Consumer

Hizaki Yuiji
You can do it! You've got a good start don't give up now!

uwu i needed this

howyummydtd's Princess

Aged Seraph

You can totally do this. If you're still despairing, I'm here to say "Don't, brah."
So don't, brah.
1 more week left in November smile

Liberal Consumer

Lady Kariel

I knoooow. And I'm just barely half way in word count terms but I have so much story left to say. Here goes nothing...

howyummydtd's Princess

Aged Seraph

I'm ahead by the standard WriMo count, but behind in my personal goals. I should be at 44k right now. ; ; I'm at like 37...
No despair. Just hit a wall. Robots are hard to write for.

Liberal Consumer

Zane Hollengren
I'm ahead by the standard WriMo count, but behind in my personal goals. I should be at 44k right now. ; ; I'm at like 37...

They are emotionless so it's not really like they can have a lot of inner monologue. What's your overall goal?

howyummydtd's Princess

Aged Seraph

Anna Banana Cream Pie
Zane Hollengren

They are emotionless so it's not really like they can have a lot of inner monologue. What's your overall goal?

Well, I'm field testing the first learning robot for the Surrex Barony, aaaand he's finished his mission. I need something unforeseen to come up, and make an attempt on The Baron's life. The robot will stop this attempt, not to save The Baron, but his creator, who is within the area of effect of this attempt. But I can't come up with a plausible attempt. My ideas are falling short and my idea guy is being a putz.

Liberal Consumer

Zane Hollengren
Anna Banana Cream Pie
Zane Hollengren

Well, I'm field testing the first learning robot for the Surrex Barony, aaaand he's finished his mission. I need something unforeseen to come up, and make an attempt on The Baron's life. The robot will stop this attempt, not to save The Baron, but his creator, who is within the area of effect of this attempt. But I can't come up with a plausible attempt. My ideas are falling short and my idea guy is being a putz.

I would try to help but I'm the last person to ask for plot doctoring. Js.

howyummydtd's Princess

Aged Seraph

Anna Banana Cream Pie

It's no big. I got a guy for that, but like I said. Putziness. I think I'll just do something quick n' dirty and call it a day so I can get on with it. I know exactly where I wanna go from here, so y'know. It should zomm right along to 44k after that speedbump.
Anna Banana Cream Pie
Lady Kariel

I knoooow. And I'm just barely half way in word count terms but I have so much story left to say. Here goes nothing...

Well best of luck to you!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces