Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Genius

9,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Panda L
Cassiel the Sorrowful

As for your music, I was expecting a little more because you said you had all the practice from Choir , I listened to about 2 and a half songs, they were too dry for me to sit trough it all. Your sounded average to me but you probably can follow harmonies and things pretty good sweatdrop

My main thing that I wanted to say, Find some people to jam with and grow your voice dude(:
You'd sound cool in a little Indie band.

I'm a bass. Singing high is a struggle xD

Sorry to overhype myself, lol. I know a lot about singing, just trying to find someone to give me music to sing over.
Panda L
ObsessedwithanimeXD

Your Voice is nice, But the effects on the guitar take away from your voice a little, the super Reverb is distracting.
Also, The tracks don't mix that well, Try doing one track a little bit into the left and one a little to the right to balance sounds.

It's not bad, I'm just giving constructive Criticism
How old are you? You seem to have a womanly voice c:

Thanks so much for your feedback it's really appreciated, I'll try it for my next recording smile
Rather not give up my exact age but I'm in my teens if that helps lol smile
I shall check out your music now!
I'm glad this thread seems to be working out.
I've listened to each song thus far in the thread and found that surprisingly gaia seems to be mostly talented.
Please continue to give each other constructive criticism.
https://soundcloud.com/music-is-7/fix-you-by-coldplay-cover
Uploaded a new sound please check it out
Sorry if there is some background noise at the start:8

Profitable Conversationalist

Cassiel the Sorrowful

You'll get there. I actually entered because I saw a dude with a guitar on the bus. It's that easy xD.

ObsessedwithanimeXD

I liked this one a lot more, it was super smooth.
Where did you get your backing track?

Dapper Businessman

THIS
I only use soundcloud for the musical equivalent of doodling, enjoy my bored nonsense.

Loving Elder

My music doesn't really belong on here because I make more of what's called background music=bgm. Basically it's a what you see is what you get. I'm a jazz and classical composer.

Nilla
My music doesn't really belong on here because I make more of what's called background music=bgm. Basically it's a what you see is what you get. I'm a jazz and classical composer.

I'd still like to hear it biggrin D

Friendly Phantom

The link is in my sig, I'm not a composer or a producer (in fact, my mixing skills are pretty bad too) I rap, so if you can tolerate that, then by all means please listen.
Panda L
ObsessedwithanimeXD

I liked this one a lot more, it was super smooth.
Where did you get your backing track?

Thanks so much I got it from the smule app
First upload on Soundcloud 3nodding and forgive my wonky guitar skills, I've yet to get my brother to play but hes too busy sad sorry if I sound a little weird, I have a cold atm >< anyways hope you guys enjoy it 4laugh SoundCloud
ObsessedwithanimeXD
https://soundcloud.com/music-is-7/fix-you-by-coldplay-cover
Uploaded a new sound please check it out
Sorry if there is some background noise at the start:8

oooooooh purty smile but I think this instrumental would sound alot better (if you wanted an acoustic one of course) check it out if you want smile though the instrumental is pretty long goes for 5 minutes :/ btw what kind of mic do you have?

Loving Elder

Panda L
Nilla

I'd still like to hear it biggrin D
It's in my sig.
Nilla

All I can say is the first time I heard Journey begins, I was like O.O WOW you are so fluffing talented, I went through a frenzy listening to all your songs and not one has disappointed me but I gotta say that my two favourite pieces were the "Random Piano" and "Water is Wide," both are the kind of songs I'd listen to (they both sound like songs from an rpg or something) anyways, I hope you get well known someday, your music is frakkin awesome smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff