Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Genius

Man-Hungry Cleric

Honestly, it's a performance I'd expect from elementary school children.
The rhythm of your words felt uneven at points.
The words could use more articulation. (It sounded like the words were being blended together at times)
The tone of your voice sounded dull. (Experiment with finding a more mature/richer tone)
The piece could've been sung more expressively. (Feel the energy of the music and ride with it)
The dynamic changes didn't seem appropriate in spots. (It suddenly got quieter when you started saying "dance dance", which seems like it should've be sung louder)

Profitable Conversationalist

S Plissken
Honestly, it's a performance I'd expect from elementary school children.
The rhythm of your words felt uneven at points.
The words could use more articulation. (It sounded like the words were being blended together at times)
The tone of your voice sounded dull. (Experiment with finding a more mature/richer tone)
The piece could've been sung more expressively. (Feel the energy of the music and ride with it)
The dynamic changes didn't seem appropriate in spots. (It suddenly got quieter when you started saying "dance dance", which seems like it should've be sung louder)
has potential, take your time with the words. Play it for yourself and take note of what you like
keep rerecprding the same song over and over until you like what you hear
First...Pandah L...

Second...What?...

I can't even really critique this. Sorry, it was just so bad.

Distinct Genius

PanDah K
First...Pandah L...

Second...What?...

I can't even really critique this. Sorry, it was just so bad.

User Imageso then just stfu.

Distinct Genius

User Imageits not that ******** bad christ

Dapper Businessman

frawggy
its not that ******** bad christ

But it is, tho

Distinct Genius

skumskull
frawggy

But it is, tho
I used to sound worse

Floppy Dog

You're a girl! you should be singing your true voice. The thing about being a singer is that you need to follow your vocal timbre, otherwise youll end up sounding like either you're choking, kermit the frog, or arnold schwarzenegger. Try again, but in your voice.

Dapper Businessman

frawggy
skumskull
frawggy

But it is, tho
I used to sound worse

Do you expect a pat on the shoulder for that?

Distinct Genius

realduckwizard
You're a girl! you should be singing your true voice. The thing about being a singer is that you need to follow your vocal timbre, otherwise youll end up sounding like either you're choking, kermit the frog, or arnold schwarzenegger. Try again, but in your voice.
I know guys that sound like girls an girls that sound like guys. I know I can do it.

Distinct Genius

skumskull
frawggy
skumskull
frawggy

But it is, tho
I used to sound worse

Do you expect a pat on the shoulder for that?
im making a point that it's not that bad a*****e

Floppy Dog

frawggy
realduckwizard
I know guys that sound like girls an girls that sound like guys. I know I can do it.

But that's because of their natural timbre. It just doesn't seem like you have that it that low.

Distinct Genius

realduckwizard
frawggy
realduckwizard

But that's because of their natural timbre. It just doesn't seem like you have that it that low.

User Imageits not their natural timbre actually

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces