Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
We're lucky to live in a time where we can see another person's face through a computer.
That's right.
I think it'd be pretty cool to have a live music competition, using tinychat in order to see exactly how difficult whatever the person's playing really is, and at the same time it'd be a way to make things much more interesting as a competition for the musicians forum.
This also would be very helpful for people who don't have a equipment to record their music.

This is just an idea so far. If you have any suggestions that could help this work more smoothly, let me know.

The MF needs something new and interesting.
sounds cool

7,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
That's going to be hella hard to organize.

Sparkly Waffles

Ugly Words
We're lucky to live in a time where we can see another person's face through a computer.
That's right.
I think it'd be pretty cool to have a live music competition, using tinychat in order to see exactly how difficult whatever the person's playing really is, and at the same time it'd be a way to make things much more interesting as a competition for the musicians forum.
This also would be very helpful for people who don't have a equipment to record their music.

This is just an idea so far. If you have any suggestions that could help this work more smoothly, let me know.

The MF needs something new and interesting.

Oh my god.

So there is this thing in TM, called 100 days 100 sketches, and a friend sort of inducted me, and the first theme was "New Beginnings' and I was thinking it would be so EPIC if there was a similar thing only with music (and obviously not a hundred days and a lot shorter, since it takes a while to compose such a thing) , because music that would adhere to that theme woudl be so COOL.

Anyway, GO FOR IT. and pm me when you make it, I wanna definitely have a listen. I don't know about competition, but maybe a MusicFest, with a theme or something? and yeah, the top entries would duke it out or something? (Who knows).

But a music competition would be really cool too- either way, a theme for each i dunno.

LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU MAKE IT. I WANNA HEAR.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff