Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi there everyone! I'm trying to meet some new people on here and on Youtube, and I would love to collaborate with someone to make a cover video! The song I wanted to do is called "Half the World Away" by Oasis, and I'm looking for a female singer to do the vocals for the video, only because I feel a female's voice would match the sound I'm going for a little better. I can do all the instruments, and send you the track to lay your voice over it. I just thought it would be a cool idea to meet some new people as I learn to get better at this whole recording music thing, and I'm pretty outgoing, so no need to be shy! wink But yeah! The instrumental quality will be similar to the quality of most of my videos, and please let me know if you like the song I suggested! I'd always be willing to learn something else, I just really want to meet some new people and expand a little bit more! Thanks for reading this guys, and throw me a reply on here, or a message on Youtube if you're interested! I'll layer the video of you singing over the video of me playing, and give you full credit on the video!

Just so you know what my video/sound quality is, here's a random video off of my channel! If you're interested, please let me know! Thanks!

Generous Vampire

9,415 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I might could help. What I record at my house isn't the best because my siblings can't be quiet EVER, but I could use my boyfriend's setup in a few weeks. I don't have anything up on youtube, but I can email you some tracks where I've worked with my friend's band. biggrin
Velvet Alchemy
I might could help. What I record at my house isn't the best because my siblings can't be quiet EVER, but I could use my boyfriend's setup in a few weeks. I don't have anything up on youtube, but I can email you some tracks where I've worked with my friend's band. biggrin

That would be awesome! I'll send you a message with my e-mail and stuff! smile

Lonely Elocutionist

18,150 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Conventioneer 300
That sounds so nice!!
If you still need someone, or ever need someone for another track, I'd be interested!!
...If I have time xD (Senior year at Uni).
Uploads aren't always the best, because I don't show myself online so all my rep for class is hidden away.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff