Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Ladykiller

Hey Musician's Forum! First time posting here.

After a sort of creative slump I've finally finished a new song, but I have no idea what to classify it as. A friend of mine was working on a deep house project and I started out trying to emulate that sort of sound, but I think it evolved into something else. I've never been good with genre classification, could someone help me out? Thanks!

Caustic Optimist - Contrived Isolation

Supreme Demigod

very good, Its very fluid and d&bass like. Allot of remix potential. I'd say that this was fantastic work after coming out of a long break. I know the feel, and its the worst feel. Its the blues... there really is no other way to say it. Its just the sadness all musicians have and share. I feel your music man, so keep up making the the cool beats : )

Feral Ladykiller

Minamoto Yoshitsune
Thank you so much for the kind words! I'm already working on another attempt to fit the sort of sound I'm trying to cultivate for this project. In addition to knowing next to nothing about genre classification, I have a hard time keeping the same sound so a lot of my stuff is all over the place. It's a challenge for me!

Supreme Demigod

Mad Cynic
No problem, I have no issue telling good artists their good. I sure don't mind being told I'm good.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff