Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you like Hit the Lights?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 4, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.

Best Local Band would be Hit the Lights, I mean with lyrics like "So carve your apologies in your wrists, let the guilt drip down your finger tips, then wrap this excuse around your neck, I'll kick the chair out from your legs..." you can't help but want to listen to them! They totally rock my hometown! Http://www.purevolume.com/hitthelights for anyone who's interested in listening to them!

So, what other bands are out there that we don't know about yet? Let us know, and leave a link to listen to them at!
My favorite local band is Yellowfish. (But I might be slightly biased, I'm good friends with the drummer/singer). They really do rock tho. Check them out at www.theyellowfishendeavor.com
Our only good local band is Y Tel ...them and a few Christian rock bands from my church.
The old jazz combo at my highschool was amazing. They made a few CDs and I managed to get one the year before they graduated.

I really hope my combo can get that good. I'm sure that most of those guys in that combo will go pro.
The best local bands are Garage Band Commision, and Aftershock

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces