Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are any of you Percussionists?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 16, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 >

Arasu Tchaikovsky
percussionists are hott

...wha? I don't think ALL percussionists are hot, I mean me for example...I really shouldn't bust on myself like that but...whatever.
I think I may be up to my 8th year now...
haha.. she's been a drummer and percussionist for three years now.. and she loves it! Rather small time compared to others though.. sweatdrop
i play some mallet percussion (I heart marimba)
Koudelka
and the glock??
fetta
Koudelka
and the glock??
meh, in percussion ensemble i've only played xylo and marimba... i'm waiting for the scars in my palms to go down now sweatdrop
Koudelka
fetta
Koudelka
and the glock??
meh, in percussion ensemble i've only played xylo and marimba... i'm waiting for the scars in my palms to go down now sweatdrop
Gah, that sounds painful.. The worst that I've done has been a result of a pretty moronic replica of something I saw on TV.. heheh.. whee
fetta
Koudelka
fetta
Koudelka
and the glock??
Gah, that sounds painful.. The worst that I've done has been a result of a pretty moronic replica of something I saw on TV.. heheh.. whee
don't wanna know eek heehee, i kid, but mine are from stickmata (4 mallet technique)
Koudelka
don't wanna know eek heehee, i kid, but mine are from stickmata (4 mallet technique)
Guess you take it to that religious extent then eh?
fetta
Koudelka
Guess you take it to that religious extent then eh?
well, we just came back from wgi (international percussion competition) and so we practice a ton... so they just end up torn and blistered... but it's over so i can let them die 3nodding
Koudelka
well, we just came back from wgi (international percussion competition) and so we practice a ton... so they just end up torn and blistered... but it's over so i can let them die 3nodding
International eh? Its good to be able to give them a rest..
She'll call it a night then, as its almost 4am.. fare thee well then Koudelka, and good luck with as far as those stickmata's go..
Im starting to understand the mallet pecussion parts because im always the one who gets landed with them because none of the upperclassmen will take them. i do best on simple parts but other stuff is fun to.
Koudelka
fetta
Koudelka
fetta
Koudelka
and the glock??
I cant belive you got stigmata from quad malleting.Thats crazy.
Yay percussionistsl.......but i suck i didnt make drumline im in pit
pit is fun still i love the xylo and marimba......not much of a vibes fan thou.....meh lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff