Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Prophet

Yea, so I guess I'm directing this to composers...
I play flute, and, playing known songs gets boring,
I'd like to either
A: Play someone on gaia's music
or B: Get tips to write my own.

I've never composed anything myself, but I'd love to try, and I know it will take practice.
But if you have any sheet music you're willing to share with me to practice on,
that would be awesome too.

I just want to pick up my flute and play and enjoy playing like I used to..

Any suggestions?

Dangerous Lunatic

What kind of music do you like playing? Would you want something with accompaniment or just solo flute?

Invisible Prophet

Azula the Phoenix Queen
What kind of music do you like playing? Would you want something with accompaniment or just solo flute?

preferably just flute, im pretty much a loner irl lol, and kind? hm well, i love any kind really. sweatdrop
I LOVE YOU I PLAY FLUTE TOO! I can Play Dragons lair and Scottish Folk Fantasy And And Rudimental Regiment ;D

Invisible Prophet

Crazy_BvB_Army
I LOVE YOU I PLAY FLUTE TOO! I can Play Dragons lair and Scottish Folk Fantasy And And Rudimental Regiment ;D

Haha well, hello fellow flutist xD
Conjurism
Crazy_BvB_Army

Haha well, hello fellow flutist xD

Ello!

Dangerous Lunatic

Would the music for something like this interest you? (I'm just making crap up as I go along, it's far from a finished product.)

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1SmiqvwCA4z

Invisible Prophet

Azula the Phoenix Queen
Would the music for something like this interest you? (I'm just making crap up as I go along, it's far from a finished product.)

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1SmiqvwCA4z

Sounds mysterious ouo, id love to hear a finished product C:

Newbie Hunter

10,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
I've written one page on guitar and half a page on piano. Usually I just write guitar tabs.

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
I have incomplete compositions for the balalaika and the ocarina. Unfortunately, my mom threw away the balalaika song I was writing. It's okay though, since I've been over this one Gaia crush since some point in May.
Try to learn about musical theory before anything if you can. It will help in EVERYTHING! Learning how to compose scales and the the technical basics of music will help you learn music better, play it better, and compose better.

Invisible Prophet

Tsuki-dana
Try to learn about musical theory before anything if you can. It will help in EVERYTHING! Learning how to compose scales and the the technical basics of music will help you learn music better, play it better, and compose better.

ive done music theory already.

Loving Elder

I don't really like to write. I mostly improvise. I just like to play. I either let someone else write it if need be or just get the score from my sequencer.
I can write for you any sheet music
Request to crescalona@yahoo.com

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas