Welcome to Gaia! ::

Natalie in Next to Normal or Cosette in Les Mis (who I based my avatar on, haha.)
Either Velma from Chicago or Mrs. Lovett from Sweeney Todd.

Hilarious Fatcat

3,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I really love the character of Robert/Bobby on Company. I would love to sing Being Alive on a theatre heart
Well, dreams are free ^3^

Fashionable Poster

2,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
My Top 3 roles for broadway would be Wendela from Spring Awaking (she is so amazingly awsome character!!!),Roxy from Chicago,and Mimi from Rent! whee

Lonely Lunatic

12,425 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
If I magically had talent- Christine from the Phantom of the Opera, I have always envied the amazing Soprano singing range.

Divine Sex Symbol

9,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Probably Frenchy from Grease and Elphaba from Wicked

Lonely Explorer

Mrs. Lovett from Sweeny would be a fun one. Or Shenzei from Lion King.

Eloquent Smoker

6,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Audrey from Little Shop of Horrors!
I adore her! Ellen Greene's portrayal of her was just darling in the Frank Oz film that I grew up on, and when I was a toddler my cousin and I would sing for Audrey and Semour EVERY time he came over! Years later and she's still the role of my lifetime. Perhaps not the most romantic, sexy, or spectacular role to be had in any musical anywhere, but Audrey taught me a thing or two about love... But mostly, I just love that funny little voice, with that cute little 'New Joisey' accent! Ah! heart heart heart

Shadowy Survivor

7,725 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
I know it's a male character, but probably St. Jimmy from American Idiot the musical. (There's actually been a female portrayal on Broadway of him)He's just so funny! plus it'd be an interesting character to play. Plus I also if the stage version of Camp Rock went to broadway.. probably Mitchie.

I am actually in a musical theatre class (my final year) and I'm doing an AI song (Are We The Waiting) that's sung by another character (Tunny). I just like male voice notes for some reason more than my own.
I would do just about anything to play Eponine in Les Miserables I would also love to play Wednesday Addams in The Addams Family

Kawaii Nerd

I know she's white but Tracy from Hairspray I love her so much
I think I would it justice

Familiar Friend

42nd street
Christine - Phantom of the Opera. (Though, I wouldn't mind being Erik if I was a guy.)
Mimi or Maureen - RENT
Mrs. Lovett - Sweeney Todd (I loveloveLOVE Angela Lansbury in the role.)
Magenta or Columbia - Rocky Horror Picture Show

Devout Senshi

Maria in The Sound of Music
Belle in Beauty and the Beast
Eliza in My Fair Lady
Mary in Mary Poppins

Thieving Gekko

Christine in phantom or Glinda in Wicked dramallama

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff