Welcome to Gaia! ::

Conservative Member

madame13
You guys still love My Chemical Romance? Cool!!!!!

I'll love them forever. Even when they stop making albums one day (oh god lets hope not...)

They've impacted my life so much. They saved me (it sounds corny doesnt it?)
My Chemical Romance <3

8,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
o0 effervescence 0o
akilljoyluvr
Everyone here has heard of MCR5 I hope, right? Let's just say this'll be me when it comes out...

User Image

I think I'll be dead when it comes out. Dead from excitement. Right when they even announce the singles I'll have a heartattack heart heart

I
'd want to stay alive to listen to it, unless they'd be your defibrilator back to life to obsess over it some more.

Alien Survivor

Daesy Ceara
Anyone hear the song Gee wrote for his baby daughter Bandit? It's called Small Petunia Of The Galaxy and oh my gosh IT'S SO CUUUTE. Gerard is such a preCIOUS LITTLE MUFFIN I COULD DIE.

Link-link-link-link-link?!?!?!?! PLEASSSSSSSSSE!

Conservative Member

ii DangerDays
Daesy Ceara
Anyone hear the song Gee wrote for his baby daughter Bandit? It's called Small Petunia Of The Galaxy and oh my gosh IT'S SO CUUUTE. Gerard is such a preCIOUS LITTLE MUFFIN I COULD DIE.

Here you go love: dat cute gerard
okay so Gerard was on spoilers for the new album it coming along quickly its very dark and they will have costumes make up etc. i sooooooo excited and he wrote a song for Bandit called small petunia of the galaxy I love it mrgreen xd blaugh

Alien Survivor

o0 effervescence 0o
ii DangerDays
Daesy Ceara

Here you go love: dat cute gerard

Ohh my...... -dies of fan-girl-ness- <3<3<3

Friendly Noob

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
well, today I found out that there was a remix that has Gerard Way in it... it was by Deadmau5....its called Professional Griefers....hear it!!! whee whee

Conservative Member

Mizore Shirayuki5
well, today I found out that there was a remix that has Gerard Way in it... it was by Deadmau5....its called Professional Griefers....hear it!!! whee whee

Yeah it just came out heart

Phantom

Mcr went to s**t when Danger Days came out.
Now I can see why Bob Bryar left mcr.

Conservative Member

lRON MAlDEN

I love all their albums. Revenge era was my favourite though.

But how can you say they "went to s**t" are you even a fan? You should be happy for them, they gained so much C:

And they're still making people happy. However, if you haven't heard Gerard said their new album will be "dark" so I guess that will make you happy.

Phantom

o0 effervescence 0o
lRON MAlDEN

But how can you say they "went to s**t" are you even a fan? You should be happy for them, they gained so much C:

And they're still making people happy. However, if you haven't heard Gerard said their new album will be "dark" so I guess that will make you happy.

I am a fan, but Danger Days was a sell out album to make them look less "emo".

Conservative Member

lRON MAlDEN
o0 effervescence 0o
lRON MAlDEN

I am a fan, but Danger Days was a sell out album to make them look less "emo".

I'm pretty sure they made Danger Days because they wanted to branch out more on music and that they made the songs that they did because it's how they felt and it made them happy. Not because they wanted to stop being classified as "emos"

I do admit, Danger Days is my least favourite album but they have amazing songs on it. And I'm happy if they're happy. I think I'm in too deep haha CX
Damn. I love 'em so much. mrgreen

Alien Survivor

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas