Nimrod 0.080321285140562 8.0% [ 20 ]
Warning 0.076305220883534 7.6% [ 19 ]
Shenanigans 0.012048192771084 1.2% [ 3 ]
American Idiot 0.32931726907631 32.9% [ 82 ]
21st Century Breakdown 0.14859437751004 14.9% [ 37 ]
Can't choose/Don't like Green Day 0.12449799196787 12.4% [ 31 ]
Total Votes:[ 249 ]

GreenSouthpaw
I see, haha. Welll... I don't really have much of a problem XD. Usually I have a hard time deciding about things, but when something does strike me sa a favorite, it hits hard. (Example: favorite band) Mood does certainly play a role in it, but usually all that my mood changes is what I feel like listening to right now... not necessarily what I feel is the best or feel most attached to, haha.

Same here, haha. I mean, Green Day have almost twice as many plays as my second favorite band...almost 4,000 plays more. Then Fall Out Boy has over 3,000 more plays than my third favorite band. And I haven't had any bands that have even hit 2,000 except for those two. With the exception of my top 11, there aren't really any that have even surpassed 1,000 plays.

And I agree about the mood thing. I mean, 21CB has consistently been favorite since it came out, but once the novelty of its newness wears off, and I get sick of it (like that'll happen... rofl ) then it may go back to Warning. Even now, it's iffy...I like them equally, both for a variety of reasons. But usually 21CB wins out when I'm choosing what to listen to because it's still relatively new.

Example: Scrubs is my favorite show, hands down. I haven't been in a mood to watch it lately...I've watched less than five episodes in the past six months. That's because I've become obsessed with How I Met Your Mother, which is clearly now my second favorite show. But I still wouldn't put it above Scrubs, despite at this moment I would choose it over Scrubs in an instant.

Does that make sense? I'm just waiting for the novelty to wear off before I officially decide. I'm thinking it DEFINITELY beat out Insomniac as second favorite, though.
It totally makes sense cause that happens to me a lot. I'll have a favorite (although admittedly the only place I really have a definitive favorite is in music artists) but then I'll not really pay attention or feel like it for awhile and get obsessed with something new... but my favorite doesn't change.
So, apparently there are going to be two next singles. Which... would explain the East Jesus Nowhere video. And I wonder why they're doing it... I kind of wonder if it might be because of the content of East Jesus Nowhere... *scratches head*
The EJN video isn't out yet, is it? 'Cause that article said it's already started airing in the UK?

But yay for two singles? I suppose? xd
Nimrod is my favorite album. heart

Starburst! I haven't heard from you in forever! 4laugh
Nimrod's a good one. whee I'm still 99% sure Warning is my favorite, though.

surprised I knoooow!! sad I see you around sometimes, but I don't post nearly as often as I used to.
Starburstnova
The EJN video isn't out yet, is it? 'Cause that article said it's already started airing in the UK?

But yay for two singles? I suppose? xd

Remember that live video we saw in the other thread? I think that was it. Kind of weird (and... it strikes me as rather old school) but... like I said maybe it has something to do with the content. Who knows. All I know is that I'm going to try to get my hands on both singles. Since there's no way I'm getting that vinyl box set.
support support
My favorite albums have been and always will be Nimrod and Dookie biggrin

Even though I dont really love 21 Century Breakdown I still Support them all the way(:
Starburstnova
Nimrod's a good one. whee I'm still 99% sure Warning is my favorite, though.

surprised I knoooow!! sad I see you around sometimes, but I don't post nearly as often as I used to.
Its ok. I post entirely too much so I make up for you. sweatdrop
EveningXHush
My favorite albums have been and always will be Nimrod and Dookie biggrin

Even though I dont really love 21 Century Breakdown I still Support them all the way(:

What don't you like about it? That's good that you still support them though.
I still get giddy while listening to 21st Century Breakdown. Definitely cemented as my second favorite album, I think. (Yes, definitely and I think are kind of...counter-intuitive?)

It just reminds me so much of Warning, and therefore the reason I fell in love with Green Day in the first place. It just...makes me happy. heart

Despite not having any expectations (other than pure awesomeness)...it's pretty much exactly what I wanted from them.
Yeah, same here, except for the second-favorite part. But I am kind of easily pleased. Like with Harry Potter whichever one came last was my favorite XD. But I really do think that 21CB is a really superb album.
Hahahahaha, I just read your signature again, and I totally forgot the context of my quote there. It's still hilarious, though.

I'm pretty easily pleased too. There's very little music that I dislike. But at the same time, it really is an excellent album. whee
Yeah I thought it was pretty good blaugh . I always wonder what people think when they see it.

And I would be hard pressed to find anything bad about this album.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff