Nimrod 0.080321285140562 8.0% [ 20 ]
Warning 0.076305220883534 7.6% [ 19 ]
Shenanigans 0.012048192771084 1.2% [ 3 ]
American Idiot 0.32931726907631 32.9% [ 82 ]
21st Century Breakdown 0.14859437751004 14.9% [ 37 ]
Can't choose/Don't like Green Day 0.12449799196787 12.4% [ 31 ]
Total Votes:[ 249 ]

The Grouch
Hello everyone. Back for my occasional post in the GD thread.
I didn't sign up for the Idiot Club this year so I'm behind with the Green Day news.
Anything about a new album or whatever?
I would love to see them live again, too. :]

CHILLLIIIEEEE!!!!
surprised heart

Uhhh...I don't think there's really been any more updates. sweatdrop Last thing I've heard for sure is that they're not working to any set schedule but expect it to be out sometime next year, and they've got at least 30 songs written and have three ideas for what kind of album they MIGHT want to put out. (Another concept album, a punkier album, or just weird stuff. I'm half hoping for an album of weird stuff. rofl )

I've heard rumors that it might be out by this fall, but I HIIIIIIIIGHLY doubt that. rofl
Aw, I wish that rumor was true.

You ave to sign up every year? Like pay 20 bucks again? o_0
Heeeyy Starburst! ^_^
Next year for the new album.. It must be good if it's taking them so long. xD I would love to hear a punkier weird stuff album for sure. But whatever is best for them is good for me.

KreepyKami
Aw, I wish that rumor was true.

You ave to sign up every year? Like pay 20 bucks again? o_0

yea it's an annual thing. grr. They weren't giving anything away.. except for my screen name which some how disappeared..so I basically gave up on the club. sad
(still part of the Blood Pact though /alk3 xD )
Wait, it's only $20 a year? Hmm. I might consider signing up then. Probably not until there's actually stuff going on, though.

I agree, whatever they want to do with it is probably best. But I'd love to get an album of wacky stuff like Misery. whee
Ehh... I don't want to sign up. I don't want to spend 20 bucks on pixels.

I feel weird posting in the official. o_0
It's not pixels. xd It's a fanclub with access to special merchandise and videos and forums and pre-sale tickets and special events and stuff like that. Unless it's not like most fanclubs.

I'd probably get more benefits from joining Overcast Kids though, to be honest. FOB are from here, so I'd be more likely to get use out of the special OCK only events and stuff.

Don't feel weird. xp You should post here more often!
It doesn't seem like a big deal though. Really.

I never know what the hell to say in here and there are too many rude people sometimes.
When does Green Day's new album come out? question
When do the concerts start? question
Where will the concerts be? question
What's it gonna be called? question
What songs will it have? question

Pls post answers on my profile, or in a p.m.
question question question xp xp xp mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen
Is it okay if those answers are a year delayed?
Starburstnova

(Another concept album, a punkier album, or just weird stuff. I'm half hoping for an album of weird stuff. rofl )

I've said it once, I'll say it again. It'll be another Insomniac.

And that is DEFINENTLY fine by me.

Codebreaking Rogue

Another Insomniac would be awesome!
I absolutely adore Green Day! I own all of their albums, aswell as Bullet in a Bible. These guys are like idols to me. I hope to one day go to one of their concerts. It would be so amazing. I'd really like to just talk to them and tell them how talented they are and how much I enjoy listening to them. My favorite album is Insomniac, and my favorite songs are "She" and "Whatsername".

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff