Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Full closet 200
Who else listens to them, their honestly my favorite band.
I do sometimes - a friend of mine recommended that I give them a try (this was a couple years ago?)
I really like the beat in Roger Rabbit, well actually I think I like how soothing it is? haha buuut I think it's because I put it on when I'm doing stuff, so I haven't taken a look at the lyrics yet
Oh I also like Fire (really catchy beat).
Now that I think about it, I'm more into the softer songs? I'm listening to Sorry right now and I really admire the fact that kellin can hit those high notes!

2,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Full closet 200
Fire also happens to one of my favorite tracks and who are you now is also another favorite track. Kellin does have an amazing voice and it is also very unique making his band stand out from other bands. My favorite albums is either their first album or feel.

Dangerous Prophet

5,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
i listen to sleeping with sirens

Newbie Newb

My friend played a show with them and he saw kellin quinn cry bc his girlfriend broke up with him lol

Demonic Smoker

6,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Demonic Associate 100
I used to listen to them a couple of years ago....not a big fan now. Just don't get too into the SWS fandom....especially on Tumblr....Oh god.

Last thing I remember doing in that fandom was reblogging every gif found from the Congratulations video.

EVERY. GIF.

BASICALLY THE ENTIRE VIDEO PUT INTO GIFS.

OH GOD.

goodbye, I must now leave.
I do. My fav song is awake. I recently just got into them. King for a day by pierce the veil actually got me into them. Vic and kellin are so hot lol

Daredevil

Divine Lover

9,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
YUUUUUUUSSSS ! I want to see them in concert so bad!

Eco-friendly Alchemist

I listen to them. I wouldn't say I'm much of a fan of them as I was when I first heard of them. I mean occasionally I'll listen to their music but I'm not all out there for like meeting them. Seeing them perform live. Or a total fan girl over it. I wasn't much of a fan of their new album Feel
I used to listen to sleeping with sirens, but then I started listening to heavier stuff and I stopped listening to them, they are still good, it's just once you go heavy it's really hard to go back. They are awesome live though, I wouldn't mind seeing them again!

Komitkid's Wife

I like them. Can't say i heard every single one of their songs but they are good. : )

Interesting Vampire

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Edward 100
I seen them play once. But that been awhile
I listen to Sleeping With Sirens luvz dem! Can't wait to buy their new album Madness! blaugh and @no im jory Kellin Quinn is married...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff