Welcome to Gaia! ::

How To Be A Rapper:

Step 1: Buy a lot of ugly chains and clothes that would even be too big for a 500 pound man.

Step 2: Call up some DJ and tell him to make some "beats" ripped off from other songs (most likely).

Step 3: Rhyme random words while talking fast.

Step 4: Call MTV.

Step 5: When people realize every song of yours is the same thing, call up 10 other rappers to do a song with and form some lame group with a name like the "Wu-Tang Clan" or the "Ruff Ryders."

Step 6: Well, eventually no one will give a s**t. There will never be a "Classic Rap" station on the radio. If that was true, you'd hear nothing but the "Old School Rap" station. Eventually rap will die out, so the best thing to do now is to save what money you've made talking about your "bitches" and buy a nice house before you end up like MC Hammer.
Pointless Insanity
Hi, I grew up the in suburbs in a house that my father's attorneying job payed for and I went to school with primarily white people and everyone of another race I know acts white, resulting in a complete lack of any sort of cultural knowledge or respect for other cultures.

Oh, and I hate niggers.

That's unfortunate.
Pointless Insanity
How To Be A Rapper:

Step 1: Buy a lot of ugly chains and clothes that would even be too big for a 500 pound man.

Step 2: Call up some DJ and tell him to make some "beats" ripped off from other songs (most likely).

Step 5: When people realize every song of yours is the same thing, call up 10 other rappers to do a song with and form some lame group with a name like the "Wu-Tang Clan" or the "Ruff Ryders."

Step 6: Well, eventually no one will give a s**t. There will never be a "Classic Rap" station on the radio. If that was true, you'd hear nothing but the "Old School Rap" station. Eventually rap will die out, so the best thing to do now is to save what money you've made talking about your "bitches" and buy a nice house before you end up like MC Hammer.

are you serious??? you must be joking. you are so stupid!!!!
Can you say satire thread?
Pointless Insanity
How To Be A Rapper:

Why haven't you dropped your first single then? You could be making millions.
Racist.
How to be a dumbass, That is trying to be funny, but is just stating things people already know :

Pointless Insanity
How To Be A Rapper:

Moustache Ride!
Pointless Insanity
Hi, I grew up the in suburbs in a house that my father's attorneying job payed for and I went to school with primarily white people and everyone of another race I know acts white, resulting in a complete lack of any sort of cultural knowledge or respect for other cultures.

Oh, and I hate niggers.

That's unfortunate.

I never said anything racial.
My dad was an alcholic who beat my siblings.
My sister attempted suicide when I was twelve.
[Sarcasm] Oh, look at my perfect little white life, I'm such a little racist whore. [/Sarcasm]
FMchubs
Racist.

How so?
Satire thread please let it be lest I lose faith in humanity again.
There's nothing racist in what she is saying, but it isn't very open-minded. I agree that some people like me can get fed up of always hearing rap... everywhere. I don't have a rock radio station while there's about 12 rap ones. My bus only plays rap. Still, as much as it's not open-minded to impose music on others, it's not much better to insult it.
I agree with the starter of this thread. Rap isn't that good. But, OMG you can make tons of money by barely doing anything.
Pointless Insanity
How To Be A Rapper:

Wrong
Wrong
Wrong
Wrong
Wrong
Wrong

Final Grade: F--
Neon1
I agree with the starter of this thread. Rap isn't that good. But, OMG you can make tons of money by barely doing anything.

Rappers still have talent. I think every style has one or two idiots that don't do an effort and still get money. Rock, rap, pop, metal... they all have their village idiots.
Neon1

So do it? Go make a million if it's so easy.
Guy_Friday
Neon1

So do it? Go make a million if it's so easy.

I didn't say that any ol' joe can do it. I just said the rappers aren't doing much to get that money.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff