Welcome to Gaia! ::

BOLING FOR SOUP BOLING FOR OUP!!!!!!!!!! whee
The Macarena was a one-hit wonder for over a year. xd

But my favorite one-hit wonder would probably be the I beat Shaq song from Aaron Carter. It was so funny how he thinks he could beat Shaq at basketball whee

And I like Blue from Eifel 65 . Now THAT was a good song.
Hehe yeah I edited it after i remembered! thanks though! ^_^
Sleepyritz
I like that one song that's like... "you can dance if you want to!" Yeah that's awesome!!!

That's "Safety Dance" smile
I like that one song that's like... "you can dance if you want to!" Yeah that's awesome!!! I think it's called 'Saftey Dance!'
I probably like Blue by Eiffel 65 the best. I am not sure why though...it's not my type of music...meh, whatever.
Murray Head's "One Night in Bangkok"
Or Ian Dury's "Sex and Drugs and Rock and Roll" [even though I listen to a <b>lot</b> of Ian Dury and the Blockheads, it's still a one-hit wonder. sweatdrop ]
GhettoPhoenix
"The Way" by Fastball.
I must concur.
Inkubus
Soft Cell Did the Tainted Love song.

Poor thing you know Manson over him.

He was recently in an accident ya know :O

was i the only one who saw this?
Demonic_rush
What is your one hit wonder and why?

I am doing this for a newspaper at my school, you can say any One hit wonder, and why you like it, several will be chosen along with some people at school, but this is a look on all types of people, not just my school.

My Favorite one hit wonder is 'Tainted Love' I can't remember who sings it, but I have it on a CD, Marylin Mason, and the origanal Synthed one.

tainted love is sung by one cell

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I must hear this 'Saftey Dance' o.o; I bet I have heard it, just I can't remember it ><
Only one hit wonder i can think of that no one else has said is "Video Killed the Radio Star", i think that's by the Bugles or something like that.

("Safety Dance" is pretty good too)

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Thank you! ^_^ *Scibbles down the awnsnsers* Bitter sweet symphony is a good one too!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff