Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alien Star

I have two songs from A Goofy Movie on my iPod. "121" and "Stand Out" by Tevin Campbell. I just loved the movie growing up and those two songs! Another Disney song I have is "Kiss The Girl" sung by Ashley Tisdale. Not saying the Disney is embarrassing, just saying that I feel that those songs are. (Except for the original "Kiss The Girl" by Samuel E. Wright)

Oh, I also have a three songs from Aqua on my iPod. "Cartoon Heroes," "Dr. Jones" and "We Belong To The Sea."
I'm not in middle school anymore so I don't really give a s**t if anything on my music devices is "embarrassing".

Alien Star

Vampire State Building
I'm not in middle school anymore so I don't really give a s**t if anything on my music devices is "embarrassing".

lol I just always have this nagging voice in the back of my head saying, "Are you really listening to THAT?!" XD

Shy Bibliophile

Blurred Lines redface I downloaded it before the whole miley thing happened and when people actually listened to it
Evanescence
The One Outs soundtrack. Even then though, of the entire soundtrack, it's only the opening and ending tracks I'm embarrassed of. The actual OST music is nice.

your big bro's Significant Otter

Icy Rogue

All the Disney soundtracks, Hollywood Undead, and
i have 2 jennifer lopez song my playlist its "all i have" and "im real" i only listen to them when im alone

Feral Shapeshifter

20,825 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Candy Fiend 150
Flern
Vampire State Building

lol I just always have this nagging voice in the back of my head saying, "Are you really listening to THAT?!" XD

just ignore her. she's one of many trolls on here.

and I'll have you know that I have 3 Aqua songs on my iPod - Lollipop (Cadyman), Turn Back Time, and Roses Are Red - and they do not embarrass me in the least. I love those songs SO much. the embarrassing one would have to be Caramelldansen. cat_redface cat_redface cat_redface cat_sweatdrop

Alien Star

Just to let you all know that the songs I listed are songs I feel embarrassed for MYSELF listening to. If you like the songs then heck, that's great! I will not bash any of the songs that you like because as long as they make you happy then they are the best songs ever! smile

Alien Star

Lavinia Nox
Flern
Vampire State Building

and I'll have you know that I have 3 Aqua songs on my iPod - Lollipop (Cadyman), Turn Back Time, and Roses Are Red - and they do not embarrass me in the least. I love those songs SO much. the embarrassing one would have to be Caramelldansen. cat_redface cat_redface cat_redface cat_sweatdrop

Lollipop is another Aqua song I like. smile

Feral Shapeshifter

20,825 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Candy Fiend 150
Flern
Lavinia Nox
Flern
Vampire State Building

and I'll have you know that I have 3 Aqua songs on my iPod - Lollipop (Candyman), Turn Back Time, and Roses Are Red - and they do not embarrass me in the least. I love those songs SO much. the embarrassing one would have to be Caramelldansen. cat_redface cat_redface cat_redface cat_sweatdrop

I have Cartoon Heroes too now that I think about it. they're all on my iPod, but not on my computer for some reason...

Aqua is just so fun though. so they just don't embarrass me. cat_xd

Alien Star

Lavinia Nox
Flern
Lavinia Nox
Flern
Vampire State Building

and I'll have you know that I have 3 Aqua songs on my iPod - Lollipop (Candyman), Turn Back Time, and Roses Are Red - and they do not embarrass me in the least. I love those songs SO much. the embarrassing one would have to be Caramelldansen. cat_redface cat_redface cat_redface cat_sweatdrop

I have Cartoon Heroes too now that I think about it. they're all on my iPod, but not on my computer for some reason...

Aqua is just so fun though. so they just don't embarrass me. cat_xd

I agree, Aqua is fun!
I don't find any of the stuff on my ipod embarrassing
I enjoy what I listen to and if people don't enjoy it, it doesn't matter♥

SadDoggo's King

sora wonk
All the Disney soundtracks, Hollywood Undead, and

redface

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff