Welcome to Gaia! ::

Does any body here like Isstramental besides me??? sweatdrop
well wut do u mean by instrumental? sweatdrop
Instrumental means that the music is performed by just instruments, no vocals. sweatdrop

I'm rather partial to it, be it contemporary or classic, a lot of instrumental music can be really beautiful, just depending on the genre, just like music accompanied by vocals. It just depends on what kind if it.
baseball_chick
well wut do u mean by instrumental? sweatdrop
yeah..im confused
ooooooooooooooooooo, well yeah i like em!!!!!!! i dont love em but i can listen to them, its awsm!!!!!!!
Hehe... Yeah The most recent ones I've listened to were the songs from Mulan Rough... But I like Beethoven and all that good stuff to! ^_^
I like Frank Pourcel & Paul Mauriat, if that's the kind of stuff you're refering to sweatdrop
I perfer King Crimson's instrumental songs. Robert Fripp is the friggin' man.
As long as we're talking about particular instrumental composers, I have to say I'm really fond of Beethoven, Bach, Lizst, as far as classics go, and as for more contemporary stuff, Squaresoft's video game music [it has several composers whose names I cannot remember at the moment], and of course Danny Elfman [who's also composed some stuff w/ vocals.]
Malevolent Nurse
and of course Danny Elfman [who's also composed some stuff w/ vocals.]
Danny Elfman rules the world. I'm sad that so many people don't recognize his work... and his band Oingo Boingo
Yes Danny Elfman does kick arss... ^_^
We need a lot more instrumental music. For example, when I listen to heavy metal, I really don't like the screaming, but everything else is magic. Sometimes I think people are too focused on lyrics and forget the beauty of a song. Notes can tug on your heart more than the words. But if you've got a band that can do both very well, then hot damn, get ready for some musicgasm.
I like all of Metallica's instrumentals.
I've just began listening to The Flaming Lips and I have to admit that their instrumentals are mind blowing. I love 'em!
Daniohs
We need a lot more instrumental music. For example, when I listen to heavy metal, I really don't like the screaming, but everything else is magic.

OMG I know what you mean! I like hard rock... but then they start singing and your like WHY!?!?! But I totally know what your saying!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff