Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a way. I despise jazz, blues & most things slow & arrhythmical, & the people I know who like that s**t usually have slow, boring personalities to match their taste in music, so.
I'm not sure what my tastes would say maybe that I like a lot of diverse things. I really love classic rock and musicals/show tunes. But I also enjoy random rap/hip hop/R&B/soul stuff,sad country songs,pop,power/speed/german/symphonic metal. Just a lot in general I enjoy hearing about others tastes in music and incorporate a few songs I like into my musical library.

These are three really good examples of my taste in music. To this day I have never met someone who's music tastes overlap with my own.

Questionable Prophet

11,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
I don't think it does, dude. I listen to a lot. Like, a little of everything...

I've got a lot of pop music, top 40, 90's rock and pop, hipster alternative, even a little country, indie s**t, classical, instrumental, some stuff from musicals... 60's, 70's, 80's... I've got some stuff in other languages that I don't even understand, I just like how it sounds.

How can you define that, dude? Music is just music. Just don't.

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
I guess it defines that Im open minded and pretty laid back. I literally listen and enjoy any form of music. Yeah, I have my favorites (irish punk, punk, folk, and ska) but I pretty much love all music. So....im diverse?

I just love feeling so emotional during a song. It almost feels like Im waking through another life , like going through a portal to this music wonderland of raw human emotions. Its just epic. :>

Comrade

roman and roman again
^ sums up all the music i really like (but never share with anyone outside of the internet really because no one i hang out with or stay in touch with likes this kind of thing)

that's some good s**t
thanks m8

you like crim3s too??
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WyS3zhivEY

i don't know what my taste in music says about me
: 0
i'm into punk/noise rock, synthpunk, experimental hip hop/electronic/rock(??), some metal
anything unusual

Timid Combatant

13,690 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
That really only works if you're only considering superficial similarities. Once you start to consider the sorts of attributes that are actually relevant to our character, music suddenly fails utterly as a reliable predictor of anything.

Timid Combatant

13,690 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
Foxydoe
In a way. I despise jazz, blues & most things slow & arrhythmical, & the people I know who like that s**t usually have slow, boring personalities to match their taste in music, so.

So what do you like?
Raven Winter
Foxydoe

So what do you like?

4laugh

Timid Combatant

13,690 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
Foxydoe
Raven Winter
Foxydoe

So what do you like?

4laugh

Man. I am not prepared to guess. emo

Giygasm's King

Demonic Sweetheart

16,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Well I'm a gamer and normally listen to video game music outside of it, usually set to repeat.
it'd work more if the question was rather asking "what does your music taste say about you? (if anything)" because two people can like the same music for different reasons tbh, doesn't have to mean said people fit into the same "definition"
burials
it'd work more if the question was rather asking "what does your music taste say about you? (if anything)" because two people can like the same music for different reasons tbh, doesn't have to mean said people fit into the same "definition"
Good point!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces