Welcome to Gaia! ::

I love Anamanaguchi, but I'm looking for some recommendations for new artists!
Bump! (This is going to be futile isn't it)
Well here's a list of some that I have listened to back when I was really into chiptune
I'm still into it but I'm more in the witch house scene now

Dubmood
Hello World
Gem Tos
Chipzel
Zabutom
Chipocrite
Zalza
4mat
Azureflux
Fighter X
SMILETRON
Jakim
Kubbi
Lukhash
??? (I gave you a link because good luck finding their music)
Rushjet1
Sabrepulse
Calis
Saskrotch
Snork25
Wiklund
Factor6
Yerzmyey
bad8bip
Syphus
Deadbeatblast
Ghidorah
Lesnik
Nightbeat
McFiredrill
She
Rez
Whitely (Also makes/used to make seapunk. I don't know, I haven't bothered listening to his stuff lately)
Powerghostchiptunes
Well here's a list of some that I have listened to back when I was really into chiptune

Dubmood
Hello World
Gem Tos
Chipzel
Zabutom
Chipocrite
Zalza
4mat
Azureflux
Fighter X
SMILETRON
Jakim
Kubbi
Lukhash
Rushjet1
Sabrepulse
Calis
Saskrotch
Snork25
Wiklund
Factor6
Yerzmyey
bad8bip
Syphus
Deadbeatblast
Ghidorah
Lesnik
Nightbeat
McFiredrill
She
Rez
Whitely (Also makes/used to make seapunk. I don't know, I haven't bothered listening to his stuff lately)

Thank you!! And I've never heard of witch house before sweatdrop
Xadriat
Powerghostchiptunes

Dubmood
Hello World
Gem Tos
Chipzel
Zabutom
Chipocrite
Zalza
4mat
Azureflux
Fighter X
SMILETRON
Jakim
Kubbi
Lukhash
Rushjet1
Sabrepulse
Calis
Saskrotch
Snork25
Wiklund
Factor6
Yerzmyey
bad8bip
Syphus
Deadbeatblast
Ghidorah
Lesnik
Nightbeat
McFiredrill
She
Rez

Thank you!! And I've never heard of witch house before sweatdrop

Not much people have so don't worry :P
Here's a little mix by Mugl if you want to try and get into some witch house
if you don't like their stuff I can suggest other stuff because witch house has a very wide range of sounds :)
(Also it's not really anything like house music so you won't be confused)
± MUGL GUEST MIX ±
the lame thing about "chipmusic" is how 99% of the artists that make it always do Nintendo famicom music or Gameboy music

http://chipmusic.org/jredd

since im a SEGA fanboy those are the only guys i can name off the top of my head that do this stuff

theres another guy on youtube named LegendOfRenegade but by what ive heard from him he only does Genesis versions of songs from other games

and i also think he uses some plugin for FL Studio so his music is good but idk how authentic it is in terms of limitation of what a actual Genesis can do

Lop

9,550 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
Dennis Radman
the lame thing about "chipmusic" is how 99% of the artists that make it always do Nintendo famicom music or Gameboy music

since im a SEGA fanboy those are the only guys i can name off the top of my head that do this stuff

theres another guy on youtube named LegendOfRenegade but by what ive heard from him he only does Genesis versions of songs from other games

and i also think he uses some plugin for FL Studio so his music is good but idk how authentic it is in terms of limitation of what a actual Genesis can do

this album is really solid and a lot more interesting than a lot of the famicom/gb stuff. another issue is that people who use famitracker with nes chips don't actually make anything interesting at all, so it's all generic nes loop stuff. guys like blitz lunar, virt, hertzdevil, etc, make some really nuts tracks because their approach to chiptune is the same as you would approach music in general.

iirc sega genesis used a chip that did fm synthesis with x amount of channels so if you use a plugin for fl, it'll be "authentic" if you only have a maximum of x channels at any given time
Contrapasso
Dennis Radman

iirc sega genesis used a chip that did fm synthesis with x amount of channels so if you use a plugin for fl, it'll be "authentic" if you only have a maximum of x channels at any given time

this is true but as far as I know he doesn't pay attention to the limitations

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces