• Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

8,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
officerteddy1897
i think the hills is stupid and very played out thats just what i think i hate the hills it is so fake it makes me want to hurt the people in it cuz their very fake and stupid and they think their cool and pretty but their not their stuck up jerks that dois one of the n;t know how to act even thogh it says its not acting i know it is and so does avryone else who watches that retarded show it is so stupid i know im going on and on but thats because it is so stupid and i hate it it ich the whole world so yas so fake and it is one thing that i hate twilight is another the movie not the time of day the time of day is very pretty just the stupid movies are very stupid and i hate that more than anything in pretty mu

2,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
officerteddy1897
i think the hills is stupid and very played out thats just what i think i hate the hills it is so fake it makes me want to hurt the people in it cuz their very fake and stupid and they think their cool and pretty but their not their stuck up jerks that dois one of the n;t know how to act even thogh it says its not acting i know it is and so does avryone else who watches that retarded show it is so stupid i know im going on and on but thats because it is so stupid and i hate it it ich the whole world so yas so fake and it is one thing that i hate twilight is another the movie not the time of day the time of day is very pretty just the stupid movies are very stupid and i hate that more than anything in pretty mu
i know u probubly got a lot of hater mail but that was f****** the boom what you just did you are the apple to the tree...respect heart
Jersey Shore is stupid its played out they need tp put the RANGERS on mtv they will get it poppin biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff