Welcome to Gaia! ::

I mean sure the guy prefers propane to charcoal, but propane has more uses then charcoal anyways. Granted, most of them aren't terribly necessary in a state with a warm climate anyways, but oh well.

Peggy can be annoying, but at least she wants people to be happy and achieve stuff.

And then Bobby's alright. Sure, he isn't as athletic as his dad was when he was Bobby's age, but at least he isn't a jerk like most of the other athletes at his school.

Stop hating is all I'm saying.
because its scripted drama about how rich peoples lives suck.
stare
I will continue hating on The Hills, thanks.

7,700 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
It's scripted but said to be "reality", it isn't even very well scripted!
It is completely stupid, teaches girls that hanging around a sleazy boyfriend is more important than a successful career.

Who would actually watch this crap is beyond me. This show being highly rated just proves how stupid America is!
Just because some people don't like it doesn't mean they can sit here and talk s**t about it. So yeah don't you think the people who watch it know it is fake. DUUUUHHH Yeah we do but that doesn't mean it is not good. I think they should shut the ******** up and if you don't like it then just don't watch and don't bash the people that do.
Freya le Fay
It is completely stupid, teaches girls that hanging around a sleazy boyfriend is more important than a successful career.

Who would actually watch this crap is beyond me. This show being highly rated just proves how stupid America is!

Ok just because people in america watch it dosen't mean you go and call americans stupid. what the ******** is wrong with you??? If you don't live in this country then who then who are you to ******** talk. I mean come on I know people who have died for america and me and the people who live here for our freedom and would you call them stupid. Someone who put their life on the line and died a hero to give me the freedom that I have today I sure as hell would not call them stupid. And is that why we are the most poweful country on the world. So you need to shut the ******** up. I think that if you are going to call us stupid you should get your facts straight. So picture this you just called a fireman in 9/11 who ran in that building to save peoples lives and saved 4 people but did not make it out in time because the building came crashing down on him stupid. Really????????? Then may god help you because I sure has hell would not call him stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Because everyone's so fickle and two-faced...

mean mina's Husband

Sexy Trash

31,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Married 100
These people are just jealous of Hank's superior lawn. I tell you what, if only they knew the true beauty of a lawn full of bentgrass on a bright sunny summer morning, they wouldn't be so quick to judge.

God bless America.
superstar_singer102
Freya le Fay

Ok just because people in america watch it dosen't mean you go and call americans stupid. what the ******** is wrong with you??? If you don't live in this country then who then who are you to ******** talk. I mean come on I know people who have died for america and me and the people who live here for our freedom and would you call them stupid. Someone who put their life on the line and died a hero to give me the freedom that I have today I sure as hell would not call them stupid. And is that why we are the most poweful country on the world. So you need to shut the ******** up. I think that if you are going to call us stupid you should get your facts straight. So picture this you just called a fireman in 9/11 who ran in that building to save peoples lives and saved 4 people but did not make it out in time because the building came crashing down on him stupid. Really????????? Then may god help you because I sure has hell would not call him stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O yeah , people died for america , and all these stupid superficial girls r there going on about boys and party and booze and who hates who ! wow seriously if soldiers know this is what they r saving then they probably go " f that" !
those fireman and soldiers ur going on about have jobs , ambitions , real life ! not pointless lives like those on the hills or Laguna beach ! they r rich , have pots of money ,all they want and guess what , ITS SO DEPRESSING and DRAMATIC TO THEM, they cant appreciate how lucky they r , how many of those rich fuking boys willing to join the army HUH ? those r the people who put more shame on america , the root of these "REALITY" TV shows (which arent even real) ! i mean there r people dying out there and these rich girls just sit there goin on about who this chick being a b***h and that guy is so hot just coz of his looks !

get a ******** life
holiath
superstar_singer102
Freya le Fay

Ok just because people in america watch it dosen't mean you go and call americans stupid. what the f**k is wrong with you??? If you don't live in this country then who then who are you to ******** talk. I mean come on I know people who have died for america and me and the people who live here for our freedom and would you call them stupid. Someone who put their life on the line and died a hero to give me the freedom that I have today I sure as hell would not call them stupid. And is that why we are the most poweful country on the world. So you need to shut the f**k up. I think that if you are going to call us stupid you should get your facts straight. So picture this you just called a fireman in 9/11 who ran in that building to save peoples lives and saved 4 people but did not make it out in time because the building came crashing down on him stupid. Really????????? Then may god help you because I sure has hell would not call him stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O yeah , people died for america , and all these stupid superficial girls r there going on about boys and party and booze and who hates who ! wow seriously if soldiers know this is what they r saving then they probably go " f that" !
those fireman and soldiers ur going on about have jobs , ambitions , real life ! not pointless lives like those on the hills or Laguna beach ! they r rich , have pots of money ,all they want and guess what , ITS SO DEPRESSING and DRAMATIC TO THEM, they cant appreciate how lucky they r , how many of those rich fuking boys willing to join the army HUH ? those r the people who put more shame on america , the root of these "REALITY" TV shows (which arent even real) ! i mean there r people dying out there and these rich girls just sit there goin on about who this chick being a b***h and that guy is so hot just coz of his looks !

get a ******** life

wow because you don't even know what you are talking about so don't tell me to get a ******** life. I was not talking about the girls on the hills and that is just the way society and I really can't to that much to change it. I was talking about her calling america stupid because not all of us are so shut the ******** up and leave me the hell alone.

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200
  • Signature Look 250
people bash The Hills because they dont like it. why would they bash it if they enjoyed watching it? If The Hills go against or are unfavorable to some human's personal views, opinions, or likes, then they wont like it. and since people have the right to freedom of speech, they will get their opinion of the show out and into the public.

its not hard.
superstar_singer102
holiath
superstar_singer102
Freya le Fay

Ok just because people in america watch it dosen't mean you go and call americans stupid. what the f**k is wrong with you??? If you don't live in this country then who then who are you to ******** talk. I mean come on I know people who have died for america and me and the people who live here for our freedom and would you call them stupid. Someone who put their life on the line and died a hero to give me the freedom that I have today I sure as hell would not call them stupid. And is that why we are the most poweful country on the world. So you need to shut the f**k up. I think that if you are going to call us stupid you should get your facts straight. So picture this you just called a fireman in 9/11 who ran in that building to save peoples lives and saved 4 people but did not make it out in time because the building came crashing down on him stupid. Really????????? Then may god help you because I sure has hell would not call him stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

get a ******** life

wow because you don't even know what you are talking about so don't tell me to get a ******** life. I was not talking about the girls on the hills and that is just the way society and I really can't to that much to change it. I was talking about her calling america stupid because not all of us are so shut the ******** up and leave me the hell alone.

u have to admit these reaking "reality" shows have thier roots from america , I mean Big Brother, Survivor yada yada
i mean at first some r quite good but the god dam superficiality of it comes from ur country

"that is just the way society and I really can't to that much to change it" ! course u cant change the way how sometimes america is so full of s**t but the least u can do is admit it ! everyone had wrong and rights and yeah , for creating these stupid reality tv shows must show how some people in US r so superficial and dum !

and the girl said how the show is so highly rated which means there r gazillion of people in US watching it .. which means there r more and more dumbass idiots out there that r watching the hills and r just like them .
u for example
holiath
superstar_singer102
holiath
superstar_singer102
Freya le Fay

get a ******** life

wow because you don't even know what you are talking about so don't tell me to get a ******** life. I was not talking about the girls on the hills and that is just the way society and I really can't to that much to change it. I was talking about her calling america stupid because not all of us are so shut the f**k up and leave me the hell alone.

u have to admit these reaking "reality" shows have thier roots from america , I mean Big Brother, Survivor yada yada
i mean at first some r quite good but the god dam superficiality of it comes from ur country

"that is just the way society and I really can't to that much to change it" ! course u cant change the way how sometimes america is so full of s**t but the least u can do is admit it ! everyone had wrong and rights and yeah , for creating these stupid reality tv shows must show how some people in US r so superficial and dum !

and the girl said how the show is so highly rated which means there r gazillion of people in US watching it .. which means there r more and more dumbass idiots out there that r watching the hills and r just like them .
u for example

I am not like them and you can not judge me because I am not like them. You might be for all I know but yeah some people watch it but you can judge all of america for it because not all of us are like that. If you are going to call out my character than maybe you should know who I am frist. I hate people like you. I have a 3.8 GPA. I take AP bio and AP history and next year taking AP Gov. I also swim year round and mange to keep my GPA up and scored a 4 on the AP test so really. I also go to chruch every sunday and work plus help out at a homeless shelter so I guess I am really like them HUH? get a life and stay out of mine.
superstar_singer102
holiath
superstar_singer102
holiath
superstar_singer102
Freya le Fay

get a ******** life

wow because you don't even know what you are talking about so don't tell me to get a ******** life. I was not talking about the girls on the hills and that is just the way society and I really can't to that much to change it. I was talking about her calling america stupid because not all of us are so shut the f**k up and leave me the hell alone.

u for example

I am not like them and you can not judge me because I am not like them. You might be for all I know but yeah some people watch it but you can judge all of america for it because not all of us are like that. If you are going to call out my character than maybe you should know who I am frist. I hate people like you. I have a 3.8 GPA. I take AP bio and AP history and next year taking AP Gov. I also swim year round and mange to keep my GPA up and scored a 4 on the AP test so really. I also go to chruch every sunday and work plus help out at a homeless shelter so I guess I am really like them HUH? get a life and stay out of mine.

woa woa woa and this just turn out to be who's better person or im better thsn you coz i do more stuff huh "You might be for all I know" !!!!!!!
if u wanna play that game then fine
i left my parents when i was fuking eleven to another country
i skipped two years of school which means ill be 16 on my first year at uni and 20 when i finish university
i take all sciences , zoology , chem and marine sciene when im in uni
i take ballroom and hiphop dancing and horse riding
im in a program to help poor vietnamese people and mothers who lost thier children during the war !
"i go to church every sundaY" wow u so should be aweum right ? ******** no ! i hate the whole gadm bible coz was raised up in a zealots family , went to church every sunday , second saturday and every month's first friday . went to bible college for 3 months every year , i was made to read the whole bible in vietnamese and english by the time i was 12 ! so dont u dare give me that "i go to church every sunday" s**t coz u have no idea how ******** up religions r sometimes
i have a 140 on my IQ test and im my school international ambassdor
a have a decent job which i am a supervisor
i take interest in comitees , history , media , classical study and psychology
i volunteer in a project to travel around my country helping out native tribes with poor condition of living

and well guess what
i didnt blurt out any of that first to make myself look better
and so right back at ya , i hate people like you too
i did not say people in america r dumb and america is stupid as a whole
i just say it is a pity so many in in r and sometimes the govt of the states make stupid decision coz u HAVE NO IDEA what it does durin all it wars
i have had friends from middle east crying thier eyes out coz thier parents or friend got killed for no reason , i have seen mothers moaning over thier dead sons and rasing thier grand children alone , i have seen people that got intoxicated with orange agent that ur country dropped on us and now thier children are disfirgue
so i hate people like u who cant just admit that sometimes ur country is stupid
and judge people so quickly saying that they judge EVERYONE in your country which they didnt
i judge u coz i went and throw a psycho at the first poster and keep on PROVING how all-so-smart you are like this is a im-better-than such and such game
holiath
superstar_singer102
holiath
superstar_singer102
holiath

get a ******** life

u for example

woa woa woa and this just turn out to be who's better person or im better thsn you coz i do more stuff huh "You might be for all I know" !!!!!!!
if u wanna play that game then fine
i left my parents when i was fuking eleven to another country
i skipped two years of school which means ill be 16 on my first year at uni and 20 when i finish university
i take all sciences , zoology , chem and marine sciene when im in uni
i take ballroom and hiphop dancing and horse riding
im in a program to help poor vietnamese people and mothers who lost thier children during the war !
"i go to church every sundaY" wow u so should be aweum right ? f**k no ! i hate the whole gadm bible coz was raised up in a zealots family , went to church every sunday , second saturday and every month's first friday . went to bible college for 3 months every year , i was made to read the whole bible in vietnamese and english by the time i was 12 ! so dont u dare give me that "i go to church every sunday" s**t coz u have no idea how ******** up religions r sometimes
i have a 140 on my IQ test and im my school international ambassdor
a have a decent job which i am a supervisor
i take interest in comitees , history , media , classical study and psychology
i volunteer in a project to travel around my country helping out native tribes with poor condition of living

and well guess what
i didnt blurt out any of that first to make myself look better
and so right back at ya , i hate people like you too
i did not say people in america r dumb and america is stupid as a whole
i just say it is a pity so many in in r and sometimes the govt of the states make stupid decision coz u HAVE NO IDEA what it does durin all it wars
i have had friends from middle east crying thier eyes out coz thier parents or friend got killed for no reason , i have seen mothers moaning over thier dead sons and rasing thier grand children alone , i have seen people that got intoxicated with orange agent that ur country dropped on us and now thier children are disfirgue
so i hate people like u who cant just admit that sometimes ur country is stupid
and judge people so quickly saying that they judge EVERYONE in your country which they didnt
i judge u coz i went and throw a psycho at the first poster and keep on PROVING how all-so-smart you are like this is a im-better-than such and such game

you really went to far I was not trying to play that game I was just proving to you that I am not like them. I belive in god and I pray that he will help you because it is one thing to call me out but do not call my beliefs out. I can tell you if it was not for god I wouldn't be here right now so I am reporting you and I am done with this. I really think you are messed up. I am done

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces