Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MTV] Julie
Audrina's ex, that’s who. She got back with him in Season 3 and he treated her like crap. He comes back in this season. Do you think Justin Bobby is worth Audrina's time? Should she finally give up on him or take him back…again." For more info go to The Hills.

User Image
[MTV] Julie
Audrina's ex, that’s who. She got back with him in Season 3 and he treated her like crap. He comes back in this season. Do you think Justin Bobby is worth Audrina's time? Should she finally give up on him or take him back…again." For more info go to The Hills.

User Image

Interesting Voter

heart heart heart

Interesting Voter

wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance
i dont know why adreana went out with him lol

5,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
bobby jack needs to find a new women cuz this isnt working out with me
i agree totally......but he is like really ugly....idk how he is gnna find a new gurl..............i seriously dnt
who IS justin bobby?
WHO THE FLIP??!?!!! burning_eyes 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding sad sad sad sad sad sad rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes heart heart heart Idk i like emotocans
cheese_whine
americanrockstar
[MTV] Julie

User Image
pie is so gooooooooooooooooooooooood
Lmao isnt that Andreina's ex ?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out