Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MTV] Julie
They were about to get married! Is this nightmare couple meant to be or is the world doomed when they’re together? What advice would you give them? For more info go to The Hills.

User Image

no
[MTV] Julie
They were about to get married! Is this nightmare couple meant to be or is the world doomed when they’re together? What advice would you give them? For more info go to The Hills.

User Image

being married it kinda suck heart
nahh... they really shouldnt get together!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no they should'nt redface

+_+ IM LOST IN THIS SOUL
sure i guess

Business Hunter

5,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
scream GOD NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scream oh and im a ninja ninja dunanana yaaaaa ninja
sweatdrop is it really this important?????
HELLLLL NAHHHH SPENCER IS SPENCER A LIL LOCO IN THE BRAIN LETS JUST FACE IT HES NOT A LIL LOCO HES ALOT LOCO!!!! HEIDI THAT GIRL IS FAKE WAT MAKES THE SHOW GOOD IZ THE DRAMA DRAMA IS AWESOME I DONT LIKE TO CAUSE IT MYSELF BUY HEY WHEN OTHER PPL GOOD IN REAL LIFE IN FRONT OF U THERES NO NEED 4 TV!!!! I THINK THE SHULDNT ID WAT IM SAYING GOOD SHOW THATS GOOD CRAP N ALL BUT I HATE TO SAY THIS SPENCER N HEIDI R BOTH DRAMA PUT THEM TOGETHER THEYLL HAVE DRAMA CRAZY BBYS!!
their both equally dumb.
i think they should not they are so not right for eachother. rofl stare rolleyes rofl xp heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff