Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vin_Wolfwood
Empress Sun
Vin_Wolfwood
Their lecture are the reasion I question God. Like this " God made the usmoy(that big wave that killed alot of people) because thouse people did not believe in God." That makes me sick!

Well, I entirely disagree with their interpretation of God. However, that does not entirely disprove the existence of God.

I know but, I`ve been listening to them so long I don`t no wich way to turn. I don`t have to listen they say the same thing just a different. They made me so cross. I can`t tell the true form the lie. What is true?

You have to decide that for yourself. At the end of the day, no one can tell you. Explore your options and find what's right for you. If what they're saying doesn't sound right, then move on.
People believe in God, because it is comforting to think that there is some omnipotent being out there watching out for you and answering your prayers. People might also believe because they were raised to do so, and have problems denying what they were brainwashed into at a young age.
Empress Sun
Vin_Wolfwood
Empress Sun
Vin_Wolfwood
Their lecture are the reasion I question God. Like this " God made the usmoy(that big wave that killed alot of people) because thouse people did not believe in God." That makes me sick!

Well, I entirely disagree with their interpretation of God. However, that does not entirely disprove the existence of God.

I know but, I`ve been listening to them so long I don`t no wich way to turn. I don`t have to listen they say the same thing just a different. They made me so cross. I can`t tell the true form the lie. What is true?

You have to decide that for yourself. At the end of the day, no one can tell you. Explore your options and find what's right for you. If what they're saying doesn't sound right, then move on.

Me? Ha, that`s laughtable. I`m here to listen to them. Just a ear to hear and a head to nod. I can`t move on because I`ve been every were. That`s way I`m here the last place I can turn. I`ve tryed one time. They still come after me. It`s like there brainwaching me.
well i personally belive in god, and i have many reasons.
Thier is nothing to prove or disprove god exsist. God is God.
Sinfultictac

there is plenty of prove
People believe in God for a purpose in life, for inspiration, to feel that they are loved, and for acceptance. If there is God then there is hope. I could be wrong, but that's what I get out of it. I could easily be wrong because I'm an atheist and don't know much about these things.
PotNoodle
People believe in God for a purpose in life, for inspiration, to feel that they are loved, and for acceptance. If there is God then there is hope. I could be wrong, but that's what I get out of it. I could easily be wrong because I'm an atheist and don't know much about these things.

we all could be wrong....
livestrong13
Sinfultictac

there is plenty of prove
there is absolutly no proof
not in intelligent design, st. anselm's proof, nor in "miracles"

you're best off accepting that if god exists, that god is illogical
Slivilina
livestrong13
Sinfultictac

there is plenty of prove
there is absolutly no proof
not in intelligent design, st. anselm's proof, nor in "miracles"

you're best off accepting that if god exists, that god is illogical

wow. mabey u have not looked long enough.....but there is prove...just look for it....and that came off sounding very forward...no room for error, and there is. even on my part
ok...well im leaving
i do ill tell u that cause he is REAL
mosherjunior
i do ill tell u that cause he is REAL
reeaal?
people believe in god because it gives them a feeling of purpose in their life. it alows them to explain the unexplainable and take comfort in something when nothing else can cease thier pain. its a safety blanket to put it simply. granted i don't believe in god i'd rather put my faith in my self rather than some imaginary dictator but to each his/her own
Phaedrus17
It's easier to believe in God than not to...

I mean, would you prefer to have to find answers to the questions of life, or just answer them with, "That's the way God wanted it to be."? Most people prefer the easy path.

That's not true.. many Christians go though alot trying to get answers.. and that's why they study the Bible .. to obtain answers.. this is why their faith grows as well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff