Welcome to Gaia! ::

Big Member

9,800 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Thoughts? Inb4 Sniper takes out Ms Phelps?

You're only cool on the internet if you hate WBC.

Festive Dabbler

29,590 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Jazin Kay

Gosh, I hope that doesn't happen - she doesn't deserve to be connected in any way to those poor people. If she dies an untimely death, I'm hoping it's something like a sudden, rare illness or a freak accident - you know, something that might be described as an "act of God"; the irony would be just too beautiful. Or something Darwin Award worthy - that would be good too. But someone becoming a murderer to take her out? She's not worth that.

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
catspook
If she dies an untimely death, I'm hoping it's something like a sudden, rare illness or a freak accident - you know, something that might be described as an "act of God"; the irony would be just too beautiful.

Eeee, yes please.
That is surely reproachable behaviour.

I wish I could count how many times the WBC announced their plans to protest, then don't show up. I also with I could count how many times they instead Photoshop'd themselves into photos taken by someone sent there, then upload them to the website.

I'm actually more curious as to why we give them attention anyway, since that's what they feed on. Few people really seem to give them attention until a tragedy happens, because saying unsavory things are just the easiest way to get attention, and seems to be their only way of getting attention.

Unbeatable Survivor

6,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
I think some people are calling for Project Chanology II: Electric Boogaloo

Devout Man-Lover

9,700 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
Yes! I love these guys! The more extreme they get, the more news coverage they get. The more news coverage they get, the more people get put-off towards religion. The already dwindling self-confirmed religions shrink even more, and politically, they lose more and more grip.

Sometimes I think these guys are unsung liberal heroes. They are still tacky though.

Timid Explorer

>:c I hate the WBC. And now i hate them even more. After that tragedy, they better not even interrupt the funerals.

Dapper Informer

9,200 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Were people expecting WBC to not protest at Sandy Hook? neutral
castrillo
The already dwindling self-confirmed religions shrink even more, and politically, they lose more and more grip.
Lol, thank you for wanting us not-WBC to be marginalized. What a tolerant, open-minded liberal.

Shameless Mystic

Jazin Kay

I see you had the same thought I had. I have a feeling one of these days, someone's going to snap and is going to go on a murderspree on the wbc.

Dapper Informer

9,200 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
False Dichotomy
Jazin Kay

I see you had the same thought I had. I have a feeling one of these days, someone's going to snap and is going to go on a murderspree on the wbc.

We can only hope.
Until then, Anonymous is trying to petition the Government to remove their tax-exempt status and have them recognized as a hate group.

Not sure if this will actually be a deterrence or not.

Shameless Mystic

Ontological Empiricism
False Dichotomy
Jazin Kay

We can only hope.
Until then, Anonymous is trying to petition the Government to remove their tax-exempt status and have them recognized as a hate group.

Not sure if this will actually be a deterrence or not.
They'll protest courthouses or something stupid like that until it's readministered.

Devout Man-Lover

9,700 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
Kaworu 17
castrillo
The already dwindling self-confirmed religions shrink even more, and politically, they lose more and more grip.
Lol, thank you for wanting us not-WBC to be marginalized. What a tolerant, open-minded liberal.

HAHA, who said I was a tolerant, open-minded liberal? I will never accept you christians or your beliefs. There is no room for tolerance. And like I said, I'm just thankful your kind is dwindling and will continue if these loud mouthed individuals keep getting their press (not exclusive to WBC.)
castrillo
HAHA, who said I was a tolerant, open-minded liberal?
Yep, the joke's on me. Hahahaha, you're just a bigot and you're proud of it.

castrillo
I will never accept you christians or your beliefs.
What really kills is that this is actually permissible hatred. No one will even bat an eyelash for this.

castrillo
There is no room for tolerance.
Lol, and then they say I'm crazy when I mention "pursucution."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out